composite & synastry chart- is this anything special?

gardenroses

composite chart:
compositenew.jpg

synastry chart:
newsynastrychart.jpg

could anyone tell me if this indicates a "karmic/soulmate connection"? ever since i met him i have felt our souls fall in love with one another. from the very beginning it was instant, it only took me a couple of days to be fully consumed by it, what was strange is that he felt the same. was it just a strong connection or was it something bigger than that? thank you for your time.

Last edited:

wan

6th and 12th house emphasis in your composite chart--on paper it doesn't sound all that rosy, but I say follow your heart (and gut). If you feel that you have something special, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

rahu

Banned
hi gardenroses

first off the composite moon/sun opposition is conjunct o the lilth axis and square your named steroid. this pattern gives the feelings that the relationship arises from common emotionally feelings.
with eros conjunct the south node and the named asteroid alex square to venus, he is especially affectionate to you.

the eros/psyche midpoint is loosely conjunct the mars/venus midpoint which adds to the magnetic ,romantic, and idealistic attraction you have for each other.

there are other aspects that are a bit unsettling though. uranus is square to Saturn. this aspect indicate instability and breakups in relationships.often something in the environment changes or causes difficulties in the relationship.
in addition Neptune is conjunct the south node and square to pholous.
this often shows that there are hidden emotional issues.in addition the neune/pholous midpoint is conjunct to Lilith and the sun/moon midpoint. this tends to weaken the emotional bonds of the moon/sun attraction and again indicates that there are hidden issues in the relationship.
this can show a spiritual affinity between you as well. but this can also show that you are seeing things about him that are not real,as they say, you could be seeing the relationship thru rose colored glasses.

the juno/Jupiter midpoint is opposed to psyche which shows a very romantic feeling that leans toward commitment and possibly marriage .but ixion is square to this opposition which tends to indicate that there would be family resistance to this relationship.

the mars/eris midpoint is conjunct the ascendant which really adds a intense sexual attraction. but this is not always good because eris usually makes sex more important than love. so I am a bit concerned that you could be mistaking a purely sexual attraction for something more exalted such as a soul mate.
the alex/dani midpoint is square to the Saturn/Neptune midpoint. this is another aspect that can show hidden issues and insincerity.

the mars/nessus midpoint was squared by the transiting node on oct 21.
on oct 24th the transiting node was conjunct to the composite orcus.

if there are any problems in the relationship, I would think they started to appear in these days. I would have expected him to be aloof and emotionally distant during these days.

rahu

rahu

Banned
thank you so much, this reading was incredibly accurate. we always had a lot of struggle in our relationship because he's extremely moody and has a lot of mars square energy in his chart. he randomly broke up with me in july and has been distant ever since. we have a grand trine in our composite chart so i thought it would indicate something special. we have sun square north node in zero degrees, north node sextile ascendant, juno conjunct jupiter 3 degrees, lilith sextile moon, lilith squre moon, ascendant square venus, venus opp venus, juno square juno, juno trine ascendant in 3 degrees, neptune sextile juno, pluto trine sun, pluto trine venus double whammy 7 degrees his pluto my venus and 4 degrees my pluto trine his. mars trine my jupiter, neptune sextile pluto zero degrees, venus conj midheaven, midheaven square my sun, saturn sextile moon, saturn sextile ascendant, moon conjunction ascendant, ascendant sextile moon, neptune trine venus, moon opp neptune. mars trine ascendant, and more.

we have a lot of bad and good aspects that indicate that we have a karmic connection, could have had a parent/child relationship in the past life which would cause trouble with the family matters in this life. im earth and air dominant he lacks earth, his moon is in my 12th, my moon is in his 11th, his venus is in my 9th, my venus sun and mercury is in his 4th, my neptune in his 7th, his neptune in my 8th, my mars is in his 4th, his mars is in my 4th.

in our composite chart we have saturn in the 11th (we are in a long distance relationship) we have an extremely powerful romantic and emotional connection but the long distance makes us argue a lot. our composite forms one grand trine between moon uranus and mars, 3 yods, and one kite. we have sun opposition moon in one degree which i've read is a very powerful bond in composite charts, saturn sextile ascendant, neptune opp nn, moon opp pluto, venus trine saturn, sun conj pluto.

i know overall there's a lot of problems in the emotional and communication compatibility. i did our composite and synastry charts a lot and i wanted an opinion on our relationship. do you think there's any possibility this can work out or should i let this one go?

hi gardenroses

with Saturn square to Uranus, it almost makes no difference what the personal dynamics are, a relationship is bound to be unstable and breakup. my opinion is that you might find a relationship that has a potential for stability.

rahu

rahu

Banned
oops, i uploaded the wrong composite chart. this is me and my best friend's chart. we never dated but we both had feelings for each other at the wrong time. there seems to always be some kind of connection. our fights get intense and we stop talking for months at a time but always find our way back to each other. i recently decided that this was too emotionally exhausting and let him go.

View attachment 71420

hi gardenroses

yeah the vertex is opposed to mars and Uranus while at the same time the mars/venus midpoint is opposed to Jupiter and square to sedna.all the while the Jupiter /Uranus midpoint is conjunct the vertex

so on one hand he/you want to ravish and marry you/him.on the other mars opposed to Uranus is random and indepenednet. this can give extreme physical pleasure, though not thoughts of permanence.

having all these dynamics with the vertex also adds a "other world dimension as both of you have experienced ""strange" coincidents. other plane's energy affecting you and he similarity but separately.

I thnk you were wise to let it go brcause , this was a big energy drsin in the long run intense off and on off and on.
the energy of the vertex is difficukty to actualize a, or integrate the related symbols in ones life. here there is a bars wire that actually has nothing to do with either of you.
but one has to acknowledge that there is a element of fate or meaning or lesson karmically.

this certainty is because the sun is conjunct to the node.
this gives your auras great strength when together. you feel light uniting you or flowing from both od you. node is also a primary opening to the other planes, so when you and her aren't at odds, there must have been a deep devoted lovingly ambience around you. lilith is conjunct the sun and the sun. this can be a amazingly charmed connection. with light every common thing would fall together .it gives a feeling of knowing another from their insides. never intrusive always moving in the same way.

a big negative is that the moon is square to Saturn and the midpoint is opposed to pluto and the ixion/nessus midpoint....wow when you two went sideways your really veered off quickly. the square is not good for emotional exchanges. this chart has very strong "ethereal"/astral energies. but the opposition is really cold hearted and malicious .. possibly vengeful .

I would suggest TS's line "We are never ever getting back together "

rahu

Last edited:

muchacho

oops, i uploaded the wrong composite chart. this is me and my best friend's chart. we never dated but we both had feelings for each other at the wrong time. there seems to always be some kind of connection. our fights get intense and we stop talking for months at a time but always find our way back to each other. i recently decided that this was too emotionally exhausting and let him go.

View attachment 71420
The composite looks really good. Composite Sun in the 1st indicates that this is a high energy relationship and personal development is the objective. Composite Moon in the 11th indicates shared goals and feelings. The Sun Moon sextile also suggests strong compatibility and a balanced/equal relationship.