Psychological abuse, can you see that in my chart?

Slytherin88

I know the Saturn archetype is as you say, but I can confirm that it just means that sex life could be delayed. As others said, it could be fear of intimacy that subconsciously inhibits you, or it may be that it'll come later in life.

Mind you that I've always been insecure about my body image and I've found myself very insecure when flirting, and the results were imaginable. I've had a 3 years streak of celibacy from 2010 till 2013.

Then I've been in a 2 and a half years relationship that didn't end well and since then I've only had sporadic, occasional sex.

That was until in 2016, transiting Pluto in the 7th trined my Venus in the 4th. I acquired self-confidence and that was my turning point. I began having sex with women older than me (one was 10 years older), since I've always been attracted to older women. I suppose that's another manifestation of Saturn in the 8th and Capricorn DSC.

Now I'm in a happy, open relationship with a strongly Uranian person (I have Uranus conj. DSC), and I realized I can only be in open relationships for the time being.

Don't worry, it will happen. Maybe during your Saturn return. And sex is overrated anyway IMO.

Well, I've seen that Mars and Jupiter in either 5th or 8th house quite makes a difference. An astrologer named Wayman said that Venus in the 10th house means that one cannot find love until they have some success in career. I'm still unemployed. Also, my first book wasn't that successful since nonpolitical books don't usually have success here. When it comes to romance, I really don't like how men treat women in my country.(All those but touching and pretending to want to ran over me with their car when I go out.) Frankly, they make me feel threatened. An astrologer astrolada said that Cancer Ascendant don't find love after 35, taking as an example that princess(duchess?) that got married with Prince Harry.
It's interesting that I have Capricorn Descendant and Saturn in the 8th house, but I never liked much older guys. Every astrologers says that. I also have Venus in the 10th house sextile Saturn. :w00t:

ricca91

Well, I've seen that Mars and Jupiter in either 5th or 8th house quite makes a difference. An astrologer named Wayman said that Venus in the 10th house means that one cannot find love until they have some success in career. I'm still unemployed. Also, my first book wasn't that successful since nonpolitical books don't usually have success here. When it comes to romance, I really don't like how men treat women in my country.(All those but touching and pretending to want to ran over me with their car when I go out.) Frankly, they make me feel threatened. An astrologer astrolada said that Cancer Ascendant don't find love after 35, taking as an example that princess(duchess?) that got married with Prince Harry.
It's interesting that I have Capricorn Descendant and Saturn in the 8th house, but I never liked much older guys. Every astrologers says that. I also have Venus in the 10th house sextile Saturn. :w00t:
Slytherin, I don't think Venus in the 10th would necessarily mean that. With Venus ruling the 5th, I think it would mean that your aspiration is to work in the fashion field, the food industry or other Venusian jobs, and you would pursue that through creativity and self-expression. Also, other people could see you as Venusian, especially with your Libra moon. Remember that Mars and Mercury also are in the 10th (Mars closely conjunct its cusp), so others may see you as driven, feisty, clever and maybe a little nervous and anxious.

Love comes (I think) mainly through transits, progressions and I don't know what else :tongue:. Maybe it's not the time yet.

Cap DSC may also mean that you are attracted to serious, sober, conservative and rigid people, as well as responsible (also why you don't like the types of men you described, more Martial/Solar types).

Slytherin88

Hey, there. I'm sorry but I don't agree on you on this one. Having the ruler of the 5th house(Venus) in the 10th house doesn't mean I will like to work for fashion or food or other Venusian things. Having the ruler of the 10th house(Venus) in the 5th could mean that. I'm a writer and I'm studying computer science. I have many planets in the 10th house and many are aspecting my 10th house(The ruler of the 10th house is in the 7th and 3rd house). Anyway, I had Uranus and Pluto square my Venus and nothing happened. I had three Venus returns last year and nothing. Venus(the ruler of the 5th house) is sextile Saturn and it's in the 10th house. My love life is obviously heavily delayed. I hope I can have at least some success in my career and long term aspirations.

I'm sure what kind of people I like, but I definitely can't tolerate that kind of behavior towards me. If I lived in a different country, they would have a lawsuit on their heads.