Software

gecko235

Great, all solved. The issue was that I just took the blue factor of your programme without looking the jerseys...so blue for venus.
Ok then. Thank you so much for helping!

Cheers

dont know if its a typo, but blue is mars here, yellow venus ;)

Azif

dont know if its a typo, but blue is mars here, yellow venus ;)

No typo. Just explaining my wrong chain of reasoning. Of course dark blue is mars and yellow venus.

I appreciatte you posted already the tipps for tomorrow. That's great. Thanks.

Still about tonight Tuculman vs River. Tucuman plays light blue/white, so that's Mercury (Dsc). River uses red, so that's Saturn (Asc). Asc has 116 points against 359. Asc has no goalpoints, against 500 of Tucuman. Final asc points and dsc points is 1 for both, which may imply match is already decided by then. I think Tucuman wins, CS probably 2-0. I dont think this game has more than 2 goals.

So what do you think?

Cheers

Edit: River scored in the 1st minute. Didn't see this coming - did you?- . Lets see what happens.

Edit2: River winning 3-0. Prediction totally failed. But why? Asc and dsc seem to be correct...River plays in darker colours, so Saturn...Can you guys find out the mistake?

Last edited:

gecko235

Hey azif.. besides of course these things happen , i would have to check end of game again because .. a little flaw of the program is that it doesnt know when months end.. so it might have tried to calculate end points for 32.of may.. which is of course nonsense ^^
Will check when im back home

gecko235

Regarding the goal in the first minute: saturn lord 7 is retrogade, meaning it is approaching aspect with pof from the other side than usual..as u see in the report the aspect starts after ten minutes BUT thats when it already passed considering the retrogade motion.. unfortunately the software cannot calculate retrogade and including this will be "very' complicated.. but when i have the muse i will work on it.. hope this clarifies ;)

Azif

Gecko,

Thanks for your comment. The more I get into the programne the more my intuitive prediction is compromised. I think Im going back to chart analysis again. Then, after my reading, I'll compare conclusions with your data (which is great).

For Juve-Real: Real wins, maybe 2-1. No OT nor penalties. Ronaldo scores, Higuain probably. Buffon will make a decisve mistake. Navas and Ramos will play decently. Dybala wil be a mess. In the bench: horrible Zizou in tactical terms/defining squad and subs. Allegri will be great, but Real individualities will decide the match.

If this is a total disgrace, I shall dedicate myself to fishing. :D

Cheers

gecko235

hey azif, thats sad to read , but whatever works for u..

im gonna keep posting some exciting fixtures in the interesting matches thread
:venus:2.6.2017:venus:

Attachments

• tipps.txt
    26.1 KB · Views: 33

Azif

Gecko,

Thats fine. I just wirk well with lines, forms and "see" planets and signs...but your programme is awesome. I just realized I tend to overthink. See last Atletico-River: my first and intuitive reading was "River's gonna smash", but then I began to re-think all the fields and sxxx happened. So obvious, so obscured.

But your data is great. Keep posting and I'll keep readng it - after s 1st analysis of my own.

I think, indeed, that we will reach a very special programme, after this beta state. IMHO.

Cheers!

Azif

gecko235

i understand, but what was the difference from looking at the tucuman chart and reading the report?

if u can point out what made u favor river , maybe that can help ..

i mean, teh report should be the chart expressed in words

gecko235

saturday june 3rd

interesting matches:

Juventus - Real Madrid

tigre - velez sarsfield

coritiba - paranaense

Yokohama - yamaguchi

jönkopings - malmö

Aarau - Xamax

Attachments

• tipps.txt
    50.4 KB · Views: 44

gecko235

sun 4.6.2017

feat:

boca juniors, river plate, bate borisov, flamengo rj, sao paulo, cruzeiro,
rosenborg, korona kielce, murcia, alcorcon, sirius , göteborg

enjoy :)

Attachments

• tipps.txt
    84.3 KB · Views: 36

Azif

Gecko,

For Juve-Real: Real wins, maybe 2-1. No OT nor penalties. Ronaldo scores, Higuain probably. Buffon will make a decisve mistake. Navas and Ramos will play decently. Dybala wil be a mess. In the bench: horrible Zizou in tactical terms/defining squad and subs. Allegri will be great, but Real individualities will decide the match.

If this is a total disgrace, I shall dedicate myself to fishing. :D

Cheers

It seems I won't be fishing...:biggrin:

Real won; wrong CS, but sure score; Ronaldo scored; Higuaín didn't score but assisted to Mandzukic (what a goal!). Buffon had no mistakes but, eh, four goals was either a good day, so check; Naval and Ramos ok; Dybala very weak, check; About managers: Zizou, in fact, won, but see those 15-25min..pure tactical lesson by Allegri. Although Allegri was horrible in subs (specially Cuadrado...), so I think I got this one wrong.

In general: nice prediction.

Cheers.

Azif

i mean, teh report should be the chart expressed in words

Hi Gecko,

I think the difference is like listening to a song or seeing the partitures...Essentially the same content but different perspectives, and one can be more sensitive to one of them.

But, again, your effort is amazing and I'm looking foward to check out your tipps.

Cheers.

Azif.