Anything special?

Matrix1

Can someone please tell me if I have anything "special" in my chart such as: God's fist, T-Square and other things, please!
Thanks in advance! :biggrin:

Attachments

• fasfasvasagasgf.gif
    fasfasvasagasgf.gif
    51.1 KB · Views: 33

wilsontc

Staff member
take out Chiron, to Matrix

Matrix,

You asked:
Can someone please tell me if I have anything "special" in my chart such as: God's fist, T-Square and other things, please!

If your looking for aspect patterns, I suggest taking out Chiron :)chiron:) from your chart. Then look at the aspects and compare them to the an aspect pattern site on the web. One thing to consider is that your chart aspects may be a little "wide" and not actually in aspect at all because of the way astro.com creates its aspects.

Aspectfully,

Tim

Matrix1

There's an option for orbs 0-150%. How much should I put.
Also, what do you mean look at aspects and compare them to the an aspect pattern site on web. Sorry, can't understand, I'm quite fresh with astrology, btw.

Thanks! :)

Larxene

This person is intelligent (probably gets good grades in school), and likes musical or artistic activities. He is social and likes to be involved in public activities.

I don't know about special patterns, but this chart is unique even without considering those patterns.

Matrix1

Thanks, Larxene for taking your time. But I was interested in those Aspect Patterns, I mean is there any site I can learn more about those patterns?
Just in case if you want, could you tell me some of those patterns, do I have any of them such as God's fist and T-square, or any kind of that?

Date of birth 25.06. Year - 1997. Time of birth - 11:15. AM. Country(City) (Hrvatska)Croatia, Osijek.

Thanks in advance! :)

wilsontc

Staff member
80%, to Matrix

Matrix,

You asked:
There's an option for orbs 0-150%. How much should I put. Also, what do you mean look at aspects and compare them to the an aspect pattern site on web. Sorry, can't understand, I'm quite fresh with astrology, btw.

Try using an orb of 80%. If you Google "astrology aspect patterns" you will find lots of sites that show an aspect pattern and then describe the effect it has. Simply match the picture of the aspect pattern to the pictures on your chart.

Here's one site to get you started:
http://www.astrotheme.com/files/figures-composed-aspects.php

Following up,

Tim