Singletons: Mercury, Jupiter (and Pluto?)

Zunya

Hello there! :love:
I've recently started to try to understand my natal chart a tiny bit better and came across the Singletons. I was really curious, wanted to find out about mine. I am not sure at all, if I did this correctly or if I somehow "misread" it :whistling:

So, according to what I hope I was able to find out, I have the following Singletons:

Mercury, as the only planet in a fire house: Mercury in Gemini in 9th house.

Jupiter, as the only planet in a fire sign: Jupiter in Sagittarius in 3rd house.

Pluto, as the only planet in a fixed sign: Pluto in Scorpio in 3rd house.

Unfortunately, I'm quite unsure about Pluto. I was "sure" yesterday, but then noticed today that my True Node is in Scorpio as well... So that wouldn't make Pluto a Singleton in this case, right?
Are the other Singletons correct?

Sooo... I'm really curious now, what do these Singletons mean for me? Are they challenging? How can I "handle" (probably a bad word for this, sorry) them? What kind of chances come with them?

Also, I have noticed that my Mercury has a lot of hard aspects and I read that hard aspects on this planet may be followed by issues in communication... I am generally a very shy person. When I talk to strangers, I tend to stumble on my words, my mind is so nervous that I mix things up, which often leads to getting embarrassed and other people thinking I am a bit "stupid". I am scared of embarrassing myself and being humiliated because of something like that, so I usually try to avoid talking to strangers as much as possible.
Is that connected to these hard aspects?

I would be very happy for any little insights and any time spent on trying to read my natal chart and answering some of my questions :biggrin: