No Children in Birth Chart

KJS2017

Hello Everyone, I am looking for some help, in the mystery that is my birth chart. I am a beginner, looking into Western style. I have a close friend that has been doing verdic for years. Neither of us see children in my chart! I have children, I will most likely not have anymore children. I learn better with visuals so I have been using my chart to learn from. If you could take a moment and look at my chart and tell me what you see for children and how you came about that information I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• KPChart.gif
    KPChart.gif
    47.6 KB · Views: 44

Lin

What are you really asking? Why the person who told you this couldn't find (in your chart) the children you already have?

You chart does not deny children. And you say you already have children.

So....I don't understand. ARe you saying you want MORE children? Is there a reason for this?
You're 41. Every year after 40 it can get harder to get pregnant unless late children are usual in your family (mom, grandmother, aunts on your mom's side).

So....not sure what you really need to know.

If you want to know astrologically how your first pregnancy occurred, please post your natal chart with the transits of the date (approx) you got pregnant.
Also the Solar Return chart for the year you got pregnant.

LIN

Purple9

Hello Everyone, I am looking for some help, in the mystery that is my birth chart. I am a beginner, looking into Western style. I have a close friend that has been doing verdic for years. Neither of us see children in my chart! I have children, I will most likely not have anymore children. I learn better with visuals so I have been using my chart to learn from. If you could take a moment and look at my chart and tell me what you see for children and how you came about that information I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you for your time!

I am curious as to why anyone would ascertain that there are no children in your chart? Was it Saturn in Leo given your Aquarius/Pisces 5th? I would view this more as a parent spending much time working or not being too fun to be around when they are around :) rather than it having anything to do with having kids. Just a thought. There are so many things to consider.

Your chart appears as someone balancing a lot of responsibilities on her own or very oriented towards own interests. North node in 1st would point to a lifetime of developing your individuality. Do you have a lot of responsibility for others in work? Or are you a single parent?

aquarius7000

...I am a beginner...Neither of us see children in my chart!...
Hi,

I do not mind helping you with my astrology knowledge. However, I would first like to know from you, since you said, "Neither of us see children in my chart!" What made you not see children in your chart? You call yourself a beginner, but also make such a strong assertion without any astrology shared by you to support that assertion, and all that especially when you have defying proof right there: the fact that you already do have children.

waybread

I don't practice a kind of fortune-telling in astrology. But two things I would look at in a woman's chart are (a) the 5th house-- its cusp ruler and any planets in the 5th; and (c) the moon. Saturn, traditional ruler of your 5th has the moon as its house cusp ruler. Your moon is in Scorpio, which is one of the "fruitful" (water) signs. While I wouldn't predict whether you would or wouldn't have more children, I would say that I see no reason why you couldn't.