Very sentimental lost ring - please help.

DT16

Hi,

Could somebody possibly help with helping me find a long lost ring please?

I have not been able to find my birthstone ring that my (now deceased) father bought me. The ring is an opal and amethyst gold cluster ring and has great sentimental value to me.

I last saw the ring a very long time ago (late 2009/early 2010) after moving into a new house where I am still currently living. The last time I recall having it was when I handed it to my husband and asked him to put it away somewhere safe. My husband did this but has never been able to remember exactly where he placed it. I have looked everywhere I can think of for years but have still not managed to find it ....I do think it’s still in the house somewhere but am at a loss as to where it could be.

Is this a lost cause or would some kind person possibly be able to give me some guidance as to where it could be. The ring is of great sentimental value to me as it was the only piece of jewelry my father ever gave me and was a 16th birthday present a long time ago.

Any help would be much appreciated.

fensi88

Chart: 06 Jan 2018 TZ = -1.0 7.3800 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=20Cap38
There are few testimonies it will be found!

First Look near tools, machinery, object of iron or steel.
it can also be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, places near trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place.
Ruler in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library (high shelves).

Direction Southwest
Near colour:blue, purple, red, yellow, orange, green

POF is in 8 house in Vi. Vi means often not visible, in a pocket, drawer, suitcase, cupboard, closets, bag or under something, also storage areas. It can be in a clothes and food closet, pantry, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room where pets are kept, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom study room. It can be near some medicine or near some cleaning stuff.
Check any place where there is plumbing; bathroom, kitchen, basement.

Direction: South by West
Near colour: grey, brown, navy-blue, spotted, violet, yellow, beige