[Obligatory post about how Venus in Scorpio people are better]

sadge

Closed or moved. I'm the bane of all serious sammies on here, thanks to CT an I messing around, soooo my name alone guarantees mods jumping in.

Also I'm high on Gemini Mercury. It's better than meth or red-bull.

Why don't you take your future destiny into your own hands and do something that guarantees a "closed" or "moved."

Gimme something gooood......

obsidianmineral

Closed or moved. I'm the bane of all serious sammies on here, thanks to CT an I messing around, soooo my name alone guarantees mods jumping in.

Also I'm high on Gemini Mercury. It's better than meth or red-bull.

You actually do have a Gemini Mercury? Didn't expect someone so rational to do irrational things like us. I have a Pisces Mercury so it's only reasonable I'd do this stuff.

Phoenix Venus

[Insert comment about how Neptune makes you dremy and makes you think you're in love forever with your soulmate :love:]

[Insert long tangent about how true love transcends time and space and all matters of the soul coalesce into the oneness of love and sometimes you just can feel it. Like I randomly thought about him the other day I think we have a telepathic connection because he texted me asking for nudes right when I was puting my nude palette on and omg I'm so hott for him that doesn't make me a slut does it I mean I want to OWN his manhood. I want Neptune wave to crash down upon me as a ride his long trident staff. Its a deep, philosophical kind of connection. But still so mysterious. Like I can't even sometimes. I just smile at him mid cvonvo and think "......****." this is eternity. This is true.]

obsidianmineral

[Insert long tangent about how true love transcends time and space and all matters of the soul coalesce into the oneness of love and sometimes you just can feel it. Like I randomly thought about him the other day I think we have a telepathic connection because he texted me asking for nudes right when I was puting my nude palette on and omg I'm so hott for him that doesn't make me a slut does it I mean I want to OWN his manhood. I want Neptune wave to crash down upon me as a ride his long trident staff. Its a deep, philosophical kind of connection. But still so mysterious. Like I can't even sometimes. I just smile at him mid cvonvo and think "......****." this is eternity. This is true.]

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Oh my god.

Blaze

Account Closed
Why don't you take your future destiny into your own hands and do something that guarantees a "closed" or "moved."

Gimme something gooood......

My name does that Sadgey. Unless you want a stripping show. Then it'd cost you.

You actually do have a Gemini Mercury? Didn't expect someone so rational to do irrational things like us. I have a Pisces Mercury so it's only reasonable I'd do this stuff.

Lel. Virgo Mercury is anti-fun. Gemini lives for the rush, m8. Time and place for everything blah blah blah. Venus is also there.

I remember your chart btw, kek.

obsidianmineral

My name does that Sadgey. Unless you want a stripping show. Then it'd cost you.

Lel. Virgo Mercury is anti-fun. Gemini lives for the rush, m8. Time and place for everything blah blah blah. Venus is also there.

I remember your chart btw, kek.

Very much kek indeed. I guess that's the way Mercury in Pisces and in Gemini works. Just there for the rush.

sadge

Very much kek indeed. I guess that's the way Mercury in Pisces and in Gemini works. Just there for the rush.

That sounds like a very subjective and contorted interpretation designed to serve the interpreter more than the Truth. But I don't want to ruin your thread with reason, so I'll stop here.

Hope you had a good Christmas, Obsidian. :kissing:

obsidianmineral

That sounds like a very subjective and contorted interpretation designed to serve the interpreter more than the Truth. But I don't want to ruin your thread with reason, so I'll stop here.

Hope you had a good Christmas, Obsidian. :kissing:

Wasn't it obvious? That's what everybody does. I wasn't trying to be serious either [Insert passive-aggressive :smile:]

Whoam1

My Venus(MC ruler) is in Scorpio and conjunct Pluto through a stellium in the 11th. It's also =MC/AC midpoint in Scorpio.... but idk what all of this means.