Three Interviews, Will I get a Job?

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi everyone! :joyful:

Three interviews so far within the scope of two weeks.

1. First interview with a non-profit last Tuesday.
2. Second interview earlier today with a very well-known retail store.
3. Preliminary phone interview with another non-profit this Wednesday afternoon.

There may be more interview opportunities on the way.

I am a hard working person. I have not a part-time or full-time salaried position (well I never had one to begin with!) since graduating from college in 2009, but my intuition is telling me that I may get something before Christmas. And this is someone who does not rely on her six sense a lot. I have had a decent background; freelance work and a White House internship.

Now is the time to earn real $$ and I feel like I have a good chance but I usually get rejected. I am very optimistic that something will come my way.

Now, I do not know my birth time but my mom said I was born late morning so my ascendant could be either Leo or early Virgo rising. Any thoughts? Thanks! :)

For horary, you need to cast a chart for the time you posed the question.
You can do so by referring to the time here of your post. Then go to astro.com and create a chart for that date, time and place using Regiomontanus houses. Finally, upload it here.

You can also post your natal chart in Read My Chart and ask what is seen about your job prospects and this time, but the horary may address your question more directly.

Omnisphericus

2yx5537.jpg

Hour ruler Mars, question Radical.

Till later..

Omnisphericus

The twelfth-part of ascendant falling on MC is showing that you are motivated toward acquiring job. You have your thoughts on that.
The twelfth-part of ruler of MC - Mars, falling on AC is showing the same thing.

You have very strong ruler of Ascendant on the Ascendant which is showing your self-confidence, so obvious through your post above!

The separation from opposition with Mars, ruler of 10th in 7th, is showing that not long ago you had a conflict with your partner, or someone who should assist you in your pursue of a work ABOUT the same thing - the work.

I think that after a 14 units (I would say 14 days because Moon is in cardinal sign), you will get a job. Moon has already made an application with Sun because Sun's orbs of influence are 15 degrees on each side, and Moon is 14 degrees away from Trine.

Now, I know that Cancer and Sagittarius are signs that do not regard each other by a classical aspect, but they are of equal ascension and therefore has familiarity, so I would judge that the application was already started to perfect it in a trine aspectual relationship.

Sun is exalted ruler of MC and its almuten (and has natural affinity with the 10th house stuff). Sun will receive Moon in 2nd sign of money, so I think that there should be a good earning through this.

Last edited: