7th & 9th Houses, 2nd & 3rd Children

LadyD

I'm not sure if this belongs here. So when looking at the 5th house planet placements, usually information will also list the personality of the first child, the relationship between parent and child, etc. Does anyone know a resource that provides this same type of information concerning the 2nd and 3rd child according to planetary placements in the 7th and 9th houses?

Thank you so much!

JUPITERASC

I'm not sure if this belongs here.
So when looking at the 5th house planet placements, usually information
will also list the personality of the first child, the relationship between parent and child, etc.
Does anyone know a resource that provides this same type of information
concerning the 2nd and 3rd child according to planetary placements in the 7th and 9th houses?
Thank you so much!
links to an excellent and useful resource are as follows :smile:

Part 1 of series on the meanings of the 12 houses in astrology
with astrologers Kelly Surtees, Austin Coppock, and Chris Brennan.
Significations of the Twelve Houses - Part 1: Houses 1–6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bddnuFMkmpQ

The second of two part series on the significations of the houses
this time focusing on the meanings of houses 7 through 12

In part 1 of series on the significations of the twelve houses in astrology
we spent a lot of time in the beginning talking about different conceptual structures
underlying the meanings of the houses, whereas in this episode
we just jump right in to talking about the 7th house.
Significations of the Twelve Houses, Part 2: Houses 7–12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbdVCaKMBR4

LadyD

links to an excellent and useful resource are as follows :smile:

Part 1 of series on the meanings of the 12 houses in astrology
Significations of the Twelve Houses - Part 1: Houses 1–6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bddnuFMkmpQ

The second of two part series on the significations of the houses
this time focusing on the meanings of houses 7 through 12

In part 1 of series on the significations of the twelve houses in astrology
we spent a lot of time in the beginning talking about different conceptual structures
underlying the meanings of the houses, whereas in this episode
we just jump right in to talking about the 7th house.
Significations of the Twelve Houses, Part 2: Houses 7–12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbdVCaKMBR4

Thank you so much!!

CapAquaPis

Looking on my mother's chart, the first (5th house) child is her stepdaughter (can extend to 4th), the second (6th-7th house) is her first biological son which is me, and the third (8th-9th house) is her second and last biological son.

What does this all mean to describe her children's relationships with the (step) mother? I'm certain her birth time is correct, although my mother guessed it was 11:35pm (Apr 29, 1951 in Torrance, Cal, USA), then she admittedly said it was off by 28 minutes that night.

Attachments

• graphic.jpg
    graphic.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 26

CapAquaPis

And while I posted on the Jupiter in 5th thread, I learned a Jupiter in 4th (alike in 5th) in her chart indicates having closer-born siblings (her brother was born over a year later), plus her Jupiter is in the Pisces cusp Aries (30' fish-1' ram). 1955, 1967, 1979 (I was born in 1980), 1991, 2003 and 2015 were the years Jupiter is in her 5th house, which transits Taurus (coincidentally, her sun sign). She mentioned a trip to Europe in 1978, the same year she married my Dad (now they're divorced)...and 1991 is one of two years she was hospitalized (in 1992 from developing lung disease; and again, Jan 1997 from chickenpox)...big events were foretold, esp. in the 3rd and 4th time Jupiter transits her sun sign.

CapAquaPis

And back on topic about her 2nd child is respected by Uranus (my sun sign ruler) in Cancer (the maternal sign) in the 7th house...and the 3rd house has a Pluto in Leo to represent my younger brother (his rising sign is Scorpio opposite sun in Taurus). Many natal charts with a strong 8th house like my sun/moon conjunction and her Pluto in Leo represents belonging to an ethnic diaspora or community (not always, but possible).

And inheritance from their maternal line is strongest in 8th house or the sun, moon or pluto in Scorpio...she and I have Cherokee/ Osage (that is, Native American) ancestry (and the state Oklahoma joined the union on Nov 16, 1907 under Scorpio). Plus in relocational astrology on my own chart, I find the IC Pluto line exactly crosses my family's ancestral regions in Eastern Oklahoma...it is my "Leo" zone too (my mother's Pluto placement).