Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthik20

CSK VS RCB
match muhurtha chart is completely favouring csk and sub subs of moon are also in favour of csk ...csk can win this match ...if i am wrong seniors correct me ..i am new to astrology

SRH VS KKR
toss is to be won by kkr and elect to bowl
during start of match moon sub sub is me-ke which is helping a kkr little bit after that srh will come back .a tough match to predict and during end of match it is ketu sub but mostly sub subs of moon are favouring srh during end time so srh can win this match and match muhurtha chart is also favouring srh to win the match
i am new to kp i have just tried it..

Match endin time jup sub sub. Jup owns 5 n placd in 8 th not helpin csk. R.Sat asp moon cud indicate delay .

amitbhai

Banned
Match endin time jup sub sub. Jup owns 5 n placd in 8 th not helpin csk. R.Sat asp moon cud indicate delay .

today csk will win numbers r very favourable to them if any other sources try to make winner bng then also they wll lose from safe point... toss to be won by csk bat fist and set 180 plus target and bng not able to chase that lets see srvn and naksh looking for ur reply

beetel21

SRH VS KKR start time 20:00:19 csl as below

1 sun 6 10 ASC
6 sun 6 10 ASC
11 sat in mar rx...no impact

7 sat 2 3 4 5 8 11 mixed
5 ven 4 7 8 11 12 conj ket 5 DSC
12 ven 4 7 8 11 12 conj ket 5 DSC

close call...CSL1 6 favors ASC completely but can dsc win with the help of 5 and 12 CSL ketu conjunction as nodes conj have powerful impact ? Let see
It did happen that KKR came back fully exactly after 10.39.. Good work..

naksh

Re: Sports astrology

expect middle(mainly lower middle order) batsman and the tail to do well for RR when they bat.

guns465

Re: Sports astrology

Great prediction bluetooth.you think DD may win this? Ending subs suggest KXIP victory I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.