Should I take up this job offer?

Springup

:D Hi,

Mercury went direct has indeed speed things up! Lots of new information and new possibilities coming my way unexpectedly! I've been getting lots of jobs offers but most are all talk at the moment but the talk open me up to new possibilities and views. Strange enough, I'm feeling confident and empowered with my future which I've not felt such way for a very long period of time. I love such feelings! :D I've come up with a new business/career plan too and am confident and ready to face the challenge again but at the same time, I have other jobs offers for me. I don't know if I should simply take up a full-time job for the moment and postponed my business plan or work towards my business plan dedicatedly.

Ok, today, a friend mentioned she would like to quit her job and asked if I'm interested to replace her. It is a sales/admin related job which is something I resented psychologically. But, I'm considering it because of the income stability it will give me and I believe it is basically an easy job based on her description. A job that I do not need to shoulder too much work responsibilities, a job that is well within my capabilities, a job that doesn't require much mental challenge and I can really knock off from WORK, mentally and emotionally, once I'm off the office. Based on my friend's description, the work environment is quite laid back. Given the lesser responsibilities needed, I can reserve my energy to carry out my business plan during off office hour. It sounds ideal isn't it? So, what's stopping me and make me re-considering it?

Remember i mentioned earlier that I feel a SUDDEN surge of faith, feeling empowered, optimistic and courages about my future lately? I did a chart out of curiosity and interestingly I'm sun at aries. uh huh... exalted, the rose tinted glasses! And it sextile Neptune, the planet of illusions! lol Horary is amazing isn't it? lol You can't lie or hide in front of a horary chart. lol With this, I'm wondering if I'm really seeing things at hand unrealistically. Is there any information or angle that I failed to see?

Ok.. Back to the jobs offers...... I've a couple of jobs offers at hand. Few offers are going back to a field that I've walked out from years ago. One is the current offer in the sales line that my friend has mentioned. One is to continue with what I'm doing but focusing on a different approach. Another is to partner with friends to venture out in another field. See... so many possibilities.. lol Nonetheless, my ultimate goal is to start my own label and products line in the fashion and beauty industry but I know this will be a longer term goal, something I'm not up to it at the moment and I need to save up for the capital.

Ok.. with so many job possibilities, I want to pick the best. A job that gives me more money, more stability which allows me to reach my ultimate goal faster. A job that will be beneficial to my long term goal. A job that I'll be happy working at it at least for the 60% of the working time.

I've done a chart to ask, should I take up this job offer? The sales job offer mentioned by my friend today.

I'm ASC Aq and Saturn is in Leo. Saturn has turn direct on the 5th, detriment in Leo but in its own term and face giving it some minor essential dignities and accidental dignities by being on the cusp of 7th house.

Venus and Neptune being in my 1st house are my significators too. Venus is on the cusp of Pisces, is essentially dignified by exaltation and receives by Mars(my career) by triplicity, in its own term and and saturn(Me) by face. Venus rules my 4th(family) and 9th(education, learning, long distance trip, foreigners). I think it could mean I will be occupied with some learning or training to move forward in my career.

Mars is my 10th house ruler in the sign of Gemini, 5th house(creativity, my current work field). Mars is not in a strong position and it has minor essential dignities by being in its own terms and accidental dignities by being in the 5th house. Venus(Me) is separating from an aspect with Mars(Career).

WOW.. just realised its already 5 am here and I'm getting all sleepy. I'm really amazed by the speed you guys interpretated charts. It's like a snap of the finger you can tell a story with it, it takes me a long while to learn to do it! :(

Ok, I'll cut the long story short.... Moon(rules my 6th house of work) going to conjunct Saturn. Not good. Last aspect before leaving Leo is a sextile with Mars. Which rules my career and short trip. I'm happy it is a sextile but I don't understand the conjunction with Saturn. What does it mean? And Saturn conjuncts DSC. Does it square MC? My 2nd house(earned income) and 11th house(my friend) is Jupiter(Rx) in my 10th house of career. Jupiter is peregrine which does mean $$$$ is less than satisfactory?

Any input is appreciated! Thanks!!

Hiting slumberland...

Summery Joy

This is a very strange chart.

Saturn Rx signifies you as the ruler of the 1st house. It applies to no planet but the Moon, the ruler of the 6th house, which means nothing to us in the context of this question. The Moon co-signifies you and the question. It applies to nothing except Saturn Rx, a natural malefic that happens to be your signficator and that of the 12th house (yikes!)

Neptune and Venus do rule you by house placement. Netune receives one application and it's from the Sun, the ruler of the 7th house (partnerships, not jobs). Venus is not receiving or casting any aspects.

I see that none of your significators is applying to any planet that signifies the job or even money coming from it. No translation or collection of light are around to help either.

I think the answer is no, but there's a chance may finally get that partner you've been wanting for a while pretty soon.

Springup

Thanks sorehearted! :D Look at the number of charts you interpretated each day, wow! It seems so easy for you!

On this chart, hasn't Saturn turns direct? Or, in horary, stationary is consider as Rx still?

What could it possibly mean when Moon conjunct Saturn(1st and 12th house ruler?) Could it mean I'll find out/discover something unfavourable or undesirable? Something that has been hidden from me?

Interestingly, with the recent career related questions you have helped me with, there is always a partnership possibility and I really wish to know where and who that potential partner is.

The last aspect before moon leaves leo will be a sextile wit Mars. Mars rules my 3rd house of short trips and 10th house of work. Again, in the previous charts, you've noticed travelling, business trips too. I'm really curious to know how it will work out.

I've too noticed none of the significators is applying an aspect but I don't know what it means. Could it be due to it's only all talk now and no actual action is taken?

Summery Joy

Springup said:
On this chart, hasn't Saturn turns direct? Or, in horary, stationary is consider as Rx still?

Oops. Sorry. My bad. Saturn is stationary direct now. It's just the habit of having to write "Saturn Rx" for God knows how many months now!

What could it possibly mean when Moon conjunct Saturn(1st and 12th house ruler?) Could it mean I'll find out/discover something unfavourable or undesirable? Something that has been hidden from me?

Maybe. Or you may mean that you could get a little depressed for a while because career isn't going the way you'd like it to.

I've too noticed none of the significators is applying an aspect but I don't know what it means. Could it be due to it's only all talk now and no actual action is taken?

I think it simply means a "No" answer to your question.

Springup

Oops. Sorry. My bad. Saturn is stationary direct now. It's just the habit of having to write "Saturn Rx" for God knows how many months now!

LOL! From the no of charts you interpretated, I can understand this habitual act.

Maybe. Or you may mean that you could get a little depressed for a while because career isn't going the way you'd like it to

I'm on a mood swing. It was up and now is down. How I wish I'm able to control my emotions and not the other way round. It is pretty hard for me when I have Neptune conjuncts my ASC. :|

Thanks sorehearted!