Which signs would be a good fit for me in a relationship?

GeminiSun

I'm curious. I usually attract Aries men like crazy or men with Taurus on the Ascendant. Libras are scared of me. Geminis are my baes. Leo's love me. And Scorpio's I usually don't talk to or we just hate eachother. Any input would be good.

I feel like my future bae is gonna be a Leo or an Aries.

Attachments

• astroooo.png
    astroooo.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 29

Cary2

Banned
I think evaluating potential relationships based on Sun Sign is so rife with pitfalls that it is simply a risky business. Given the dangers of such, I consider it a waste of time. It is fun, apparently, and simple which is why it is popular.

Synastry is the main astrological technique for that purpose, and it is more complicated than a comparison of Sun signs.

Here are some recommended books:

The Astrology of Human Relationships by Sakoian & Acker
When Planets Promise Love Rose Murray
Synastry by Penny Thornton
Relating by Liz Greene
Synastry by Ronald Davidson

I am sure there are other good ones.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I'm curious. I usually attract Aries men like crazy or men with Taurus on the Ascendant. Libras are scared of me. Geminis are my baes. Leo's love me. And Scorpio's I usually don't talk to or we just hate eachother. Any input would be good.

I feel like my future bae is gonna be a Leo or an Aries.

You attract people who reflect your chart, especially your seventh house and/or its ruler. Your DC is in Taurus and ruler Venus is in Aries. So, naturally, you tend to attract people with significant Taurus and/or Aries placements. It's not necessarily going to be their sun sign, but since sun is a significant placement, the odds of an Aries or Taurus sun are increased.

It's also common to draw people into our lives whose first houses reflect our seventh. Opposite rising sign to yours is one way it can reflect. That also puts your rising sign and theirs in the same polarity, which is considered one of the ideal synastry combinations.

The Geminis you get along well with may have a seventh house that reflects Gemini: DC in Gemini, or Mercury placed there, or something like that. That would make you a seventh house person for them, being a Gemini sun.