Is he coming back to me?

cloxkinghere

I'm Venus and he is Mars, L1 and L7. They're both applying and sextile. Moon is also conjunct with Mars and applying.

Mars is domicile in Aries and I'm in my own house, the 1st house. We're both pretty strong individually. Makes sense for me. As of right now, I have been focusing on school, my career, and getting my family through this pandemic. I've been really focusing on my own life. Also, obviously, romance hasn't been something I can think about. I can't even go out on a date as I've been social distancing.

Moon in 11th, possibly indicating a possible friendship is what I take it as.

Curiously, Mars is in the 12th house. House of secrets. If we were to communicate again, it'll be secretive...? Either he'll try to keep me a secret or vice-versa?

Also trying timing in horary, we'd be in communication in a few weeks. Possibly 2?

Attachments

• return.jpg
    return.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 35

aquarius7000

Hi,

Moon has recently changed signs and has entered the sign Mars (he) is in. It will soon conjunct Mars and then translate in a sextile to Venus. There could be some communication, perhaps a bit of interest.

What I do not like is that both Moon and Mars are in the sign of Venus' detriment. I am not sure his interest romantically is that strong really

ElenaJ

There is a small clinker here. Before moon conjuncts mars and sextiles Venus, it will square mercury, who is intercepted ruler of the 5th.
Mercury is in the 2nd, do you have any financial dealings with your ex?

Chrysalis

The lot of reconciliation falls at 29° Libra in the cadent 6th house in a pitted degree which Saturn squares and both moon and mars are in the opposing sign Libra in the derived 6th.

Jupiter being the lord of the end of matters (4th trigonal lord of the 4th from 7th) is debilitated, retrograde and afflicted by the sun. Which would give a result of being self conflicted and in doubt about the reconciliation of the relationship. Which would result in this charts answer being a no for him coming back to you.

This charts valid for about a month, so things could change after then.

Last edited: