what does mars in cancer mean exactly?

ritz

hello everybody.

what does mars in cancer mean exactly? does that mean that the person will not be physically active or have any sort of physical channel or out let in life? like exercise or play sports etc?

for example, in lagna chart, cancer rising, mars placed in leo in 2nd house with mercury sun and venus. but in the navamsa chart it is leo rising, with sun mars venus in the 12th house in cancer sign. so does the navamsa chart mean that because of lagna lord along with mars it's losing their power being in the 12th house and in the sign of cancer? or is it still considered as manglik because of mars in the 12th house. am confused. any guidance would be much appreciated. thank you in advance.

Virinchi

That the person has more chances of heart attack at later stages of life.
Can experience chest pains frequently even in 30s and 40s.
Should restrain from smoking as lungs cannot take much nicotine

ritz

ok. is this all it means? does it have a good or a positive side as well or no? what else does it mean?

thank you for the response.

JUPITERASC

Nicotine effects the brain, not the lungs.
It is possible that you may be unaware
that smokers are addicted to NICOTINE present in tobacco

and
if you need an explanation
that is how nicotine indirectly affects the lungs i.e. via smoking tobacco :smile:

because
multiple scientific studies have shown that
in order to get nicotine to their brain
smokers frequently develop an addiction to smoking tobacco

Whoam1

Nicotine is a drug, it on a molecular level resembles a neurotransmitter acetylcholine, it attaches to the acerylcholine receptors in your brain, that effect mood, hunger and, etc. Tobacco espicaly when mixed with tar leads to lung cancer and breathing/respiratory complications. Nicotine comes on different forms however it effects the brain, not the lungs. The tar and carcinogen in most ciggerets is what effects the lungs.

ritz

Hello people.

Thank you for that tip. The person is a smoker from time to time so that helps a lot. But Is astrology so narrow that is this all that it means ??

ritz

post his birth chart and see how wider it can get

hahaha.. very funny. here's to see how wider it is.

some more questions, i have read that 12th house is to do with things that are hidden, are those things ever 'found' in the person's lifetime? does he or she ever get aware of those things within? what is the 12th house really about? i read the text book version of it. i have also read at some places that because the times have changed, 12th house means foreign things, people, culture, etc. something outside of the familiarity. what else does it represent?

here are the details lagna chart, cancer rising (pushya), 2nd H leo sun venus mars (magha), mercury(p.phlag), 3rd H virgo ketu (u.phalgn), 4th H libra moon (chitra), 5th H scorpio saturn (jyeshta), 9th H pisces rahu (u.bhadra), aries jupiter retro (ashwini).

navamsa, leo rising, 2nd H virgo mercury rahu, 3rd H libra moon, 6th H capricorn saturn, 8th H pisces ketu, 10th H taurus jupiter retro, 12th H cancer mars sun venus.

ritz

post his birth chart and see how wider it can get

Hi there.

Also wanted to mention that the person suffers from chronic rhinitis since birth because of which has weak health.
Can you please shed more light on the navamsa chart ? As most planets I suppose are in 3rd, 6th and 12th except for mercury in 2nd and Jupiter in 10th. Does this mean a lot of suffering ?

creativei

Nothing wrong . mars moon are friends and they wont harm you, i know many cancer ascendant native who has mars in lagna and they are very popular and highly influential . only thing their younger siblings suffer . rest all nice , our ancient rishis says mars does good even if he debil in cancer .

Navamsa is strictly for wife only , parashara clearly says that it has nothing to do with lagna chart , whatever it is rasi chart is works first , rest all secondary only . so concentrate on lagna chart .

mars in cancer aspected by another malefic then only it does bad . and for mangalik we have to see other things too like venus jupiter placements and aspects . one of my neighbor is sima lagna mars in cancer aspected by jupiter , he working in forgein land , currently bought a beautiful house !! underline this . mars in cancer ! ..