Saturn, Pluto, Mercury, Sun and SN in Scorpio.

Hey everyone, I'm a new member of this site but I've been visiting for years reading posts. I really respect the in-depth analysis of the birth charts. I've paid for readings from astrologers over the years but I learned more on my own (and from this forum) than I did from them. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong and if it would be best if I decided to go solo with everything (business, relationships, friends, family) for the next decade of my life.

I'm really curious about how you guys would interpret my chart. At 32, there are some prevailing themes I've noticed in my life:

1. Untrustworthy friends (secret enemies/associates)
2. Relationship betrayal
3. Inability to "fit in" social settings despite being friendly (not too much though)
4. Broken family dynamic (family betrayal, tragic family history of suicides, mental illness and early deaths)
5. Extreme anxiety due to an ability to see "through" people
6. Nightmares
7. Unknown health issues
8. I'm very perceptive but sometimes I make sloppy errors and have to repeat things over again
9. Sudden loss of relationships (friendships, lovers, etc).
10. Severe guilt about being selfish to the point of allowing others to abuse me
11. Frequent job loss despite being well educated, intelligent and hard working

I'm at my wits end at this point, I would really appreciate some objective input.

EDIT: Here's my chart from Astrotheme

2y7E9g1

Here's my chart from Cafe Astrology
graphic

Last edited:

Alzander

I'm sorry to hear about those things in your life, hope things get better for you.

Now, assuming what you've shared is correct about your chart, here's some things I've noticed:

Your Scorpio sun, Mercury, Saturn & Pluto are opposite your Taurus moon, ascendant node and Lilith. (Opposition of self and emotions, I imagine this can be a harsh aspect, particularly with such a high degree mercury in the watery deep desire of Scorpio)

Your libra Venus, mars opposite midheaven in Aries (you may assert yourself well with a partner/team and prefer this yet career-wise you are more selfish and straightforward and aggressive in your approach)

Your Aquarius Jupiter opposite Leo ascendant. (May indicate some conflicts with work and patterns of misfortune)

I'm not sure if your houses are correct but if they are then you have no Scorpio or Taurus within them which may indicate further anxiety, stress, confusion and conflict regarding your life and what I've mentioned thus far.

Not sure if that helps much but I'd recommend researching the opposition aspects in your chart a bit further and seeing if any of it explains much to you and answers any unresolved questions.

Peace.

katydid

You do have some difficult aspects to work through in your chart. A fixed T-square to Sun/Pluto is never easy. But you also have some very nice trines and sextiles which can help you move through it all.

There are a few things in your chart that you can research, that could help you understand your situation better, in my opinion.

1= Element table——your planets and angles are predominately FIXED and Cardinal. Almost no Mutable.

Fixed= Ascendant, Sun, Moon,Pluto, Mercury, Saturn, Jupiter, Nodes. [8]

Cardinal=Mars, Venus, Neptune, MC[4]

Mutable= Uranus[1]

Google ‘preponderance of fixed ‘ and ‘lack of mutable element’ and read the descriptions.

It is an important thing to understand when trying to get an ‘overview’ of your natal energy. I think it will be helpful for you.

2= Chart Pattern= Funnel to Moon

Your chart has a bowl configuration, with everything below the horizon, except for the Moon in Taurus at the top. So all the energy below is ‘funneled’ through the elevated, singleton Moon.

So google ‘Moon as singleton’ or ‘funnel to Moon’ or ‘Bucket pattern with Moon as handle.’

Your Moon is exalted in Taurus, so that is nice. Inner strength and resilience, perserverence shines through from above. :sideways:

But the Moon is opposed by Mercury/Saturn in Scorpio, which can feel limiting and repressive. People may try to control you or curb your enthusiasm by blocking or restraining you somehow?

You have Uranus trine your fiery Leo Ascendant and Mars trine generous Jupiter on the descendant. So you are lively, magnetic, charming and alluring when you feel like being so. :innocent:

3= Sun conjunct Pluto in Scorpio , in the 4th house

Many of your concerns, in your list of grievances, might be traced back to this conjunction in Scorpio. It is part of a T-square from the angles and Jupiter. So it is magnified and prominent.

And most of your planets are placed in fixed signs, so the intensity, and unyielding energy of the Sun/Pluto conjunction is mirrored throughout the chart.

Thus you may not realize how you may sometimes come across to others . You may not see that you might appear somewhat stubborn and smug, even if that is not at all your intention. It is actually insecurity driven, in many cases.

Having an emphasis upon the Fixed signs, and a lack of Mutable, may sometimes hamper one’s ability to be flexible and compliant with others socially.

Last edited:
Thank you for your thoughtful response. I do have difficulty relating to others and I tend to censor/restrict myself a lot, I found out at a young age that I can't get away with certain behaviors that others can. My karma is instant. This prevents me from letting loose around people because: 1. I don't find most of the things people do for recreation interesting and 2. I feel like having too much fun is a bad thing and time should be spent being productive. I've also been called conceited because I tend to keep to myself..my interests are too avante garde for most people in my peer group. I tend to attract individuals who are very unusual and nonconformist which is odd because I'm very conformist in some regards (strong Saturn placement) but I hate doing things in a conventional way. In terms of relationships, I'm hot and cold. When I get too close, I feel suffocated and miss my single life. When I'm single, I'm quite happy but I wonder if I would be happier if I were in a relationship. :biggrin:
I become very anxious when I'm in a subordinate position following directions but when I'm in charge all of my anxiety disappears, yet I hate being in the limelight and I prefer to work as a team but usually end up doing everything alone.

Animatrix

How do you see "through people" and why does this cause you anxiety?
Please go deeper on this one, explain :) I'm very interested.

Your Sun is conjunct Pluto, both are square ascendant. Very interesting aspects.

Are you psychic? What do you see in people that makes you anxious?

It's kind of hard to explain. The best way I can describe it is like a psychic energy vampire. I feel like I absorb people's aura's to the point where I start to think and smell like them...I even begin to experience some of their physical ailments (joint pain, ear ache, nausea, headache) etc after I touch them or I can feel what they're doing when I'm not with them. So when I say see through people, I mean I can see the "me" vs the "I". One person told me that I when I look at them they feel naked, not in a sexual way but in a 'I know all of your deepest secrets and fears kind of way.' When I look into people eye's during conversations they look away in discomfort, and I'm considered attractive in general.

I used to have nightmares about this ability when I was a toddler, but I didn't know what they meant. This doesn't happen all of the time, but I try to keep my distance because I feel like I "become" the people I spend time with. Not as far as behavior and peer pressure, but on a deeper cellular level. I wouldn't say that I'm psychic, more like an empath? My father told me my grandmother had the ability to hear what people were thinking to the point where she's saved several lives, but she was a schizophrenic (there were several schizophrenic suicides on his side of the family. My father also told me some of the dreams I have are the same as the visions my grandmother had), so I don't know if there's a correlation. I don't hear voices but I see shadows, and frequently travel to past lives in my dreams which are vivid, and I can see color, hear, smell and taste. I've been visited by spirits who have tried to trick me into giving up my body or crossing over while I'm asleep. Some of them have been nice to me.

For the most part I've blocked my ESP because it's usually very emotionally painful and involves death. There are a lot of restless spirits in my family and I'm scared of opening that door. In general, I feel haunted all of the time.

Last edited:

Animatrix

It's kind of hard to explain. The best way I can describe it is like a psychic energy vampire. I feel like I absorb people's aura's to the point where I start to think and smell like them...I even begin to experience some of their physical ailments (joint pain, ear ache, nausea, headache) etc after I touch them or I can feel what they're doing when I'm not with them. So when I say see through people, I mean I can see the "me" vs the "I". One person told me that I when I look at them they feel naked, not in a sexual way but in a 'I know all of your deepest secrets and fears kind of way.' When I look into people eye's during conversations they look away in discomfort, and I'm considered attractive in general.

I used to have nightmares about this ability when I was a toddler, but I didn't know what they meant. This doesn't happen all of the time, but I try to keep my distance because I feel like I "become" the people I spend time with. Not as far as behavior and peer pressure, but on a deeper cellular level. I wouldn't say that I'm psychic, more like an empath? My father told me my grandmother had the ability to hear what people were thinking to the point where she's saved several lives, but she was a schizophrenic (there were several schizophrenic suicides on his side of the family. My father also told me some of the dreams I have are the same as the visions my grandmother had), so I don't know if there's a correlation. I don't hear voices but I see shadows, and frequently travel to past lives in my dreams which are vivid, and I can see color, hear, smell and taste. I've been visited by spirits who have tried to trick me into giving up my body or crossing over while I'm asleep. Some of them have been nice to me.

For the most part I've blocked my ESP because it's usually very emotionally painful and involves death. There are a lot of restless spirits in my family and I'm scared of opening that door. In general, I feel haunted all of the time.

Hm interesting and yeah I can see in your chart that you are attractive.

I used to have Flashbacks of a Life for me unknown when I was younger. It was intense and interesting, but I Always got so sad. Like I missed something/someone I didnt even had experiened/met!

I used to have Flashbacks of a Life for me unknown when I was younger. It was intense and interesting, but I Always got so sad. Like I missed something/someone I didnt even had experiened/met!

Yes, this is my problem...it's excruciating especially when the moon is transiting cancer. I had an "episode" from July 2015 to April 2016, and then on August 19, 2017.

When I was 10 I remember having a dream that Michael Jackson died when he was 50 years old. I saw the newscasts, newspaper articles, everything. For 3 months after his death, I kept hearing one of his Captain Eo songs playing in my head when I woke in the morning, and to be honest, I was never really a Michael Jackson fan, but I felt the wave of everyone's emotions suffocating me, I almost had a nervous breakdown. More things have happened recently that I'm embarrassed to talk about because they seem so unreal.

It's hard to relate to people when this is your inner world.

Animatrix

Yes, this is my problem...it's excruciating especially when the moon is transiting cancer. I had an "episode" from July 2015 to April 2016, and then on August 19, 2017.

When I was 10 I remember having a dream that Michael Jackson died when he was 50 years old. I saw the newscasts, newspaper articles, everything. For 3 months after his death, I kept hearing one of his Captain Eo songs playing in my head when I woke in the morning, and to be honest, I was never really a Michael Jackson fan, but I felt the wave of everyone's emotions suffocating me, I almost had a nervous breakdown. More things have happened recently that I'm embarrassed to talk about because they seem so unreal.

It's hard to relate to people when this is your inner world.

I Think I know what you mean. I have never seen prophetic insights though, just things of an outerwordly nature.

Make sure to rest and eat well!