Look at that! Solar return coming true...

Starsareround

astro_32gw_xxxxx_20181226.57285.195419.jpgastro_w2gw_xxxxx.57074.185168.png]

Hi!

As some of y'all know, I Love, Love, LOVE my job, and looking at this year's solar return back in September, I was perplexed and concerned. I couldn't imagine getting fired (I don't think my boss would ever willingly let me go, as much cash as I've made for him), but it basically looked like I was gonna get fired. Looking at the time line, **** was due to hit the fan this month. And it did, but differently than what I worried over. I'm basically a team with my colleague (I manage my side of the business, she does hers). She's a no-nonsense Scorpio who I can trust to get it all done and make me laugh my *** off while she's doing it. She likes to say they broke the mold with us two :love:
Anyway, she's leaving and her replacement is actually going to be a young woman with no relevant education or experience. I won't go into why she got hired. This is actually quite dangerous considering the nature of our work and I'm open minded that it may go okay, but I've got one eye on other opportunities if need be. Just thought it might be interesting for study purposes. Wish me luck please!

**I am loving the natal Venus brought to the SR Asc. I am feeling good and having a lot of fun so far this year :)

Last edited:

ElenaJ

So it's Saturn, conjunct moon and wide conjunct Venus. Venus rules your MH. And conjunct the solar return asc.
Do you work with aesthetics, jewellery or something related?
At any rate, there are no conflicts for the 6th, are there?

Starsareround

So it's Saturn, conjunct moon and wide conjunct Venus. Venus rules your MH. And conjunct the solar return asc.
Do you work with aesthetics, jewellery or something related?
At any rate, there are no conflicts for the 6th, are there?

Yes, I manage a high end, artsy fartsy �� optical which is also a medical practice. It’s going very very well that’s why the SR chart caught me off guard. But yes, I think the outcome will be good after bumps in the road. Thank you so much for taking a look!!!!

...and please do add any comments if there are any more. I am very grateful :smile:

Last edited: