Venus has max shadbala but debilitated?

vinayak1989

Thank you Anoop, Dr.Farr, and Kshantaram,

These are excellent observations. What Kshantaram said is true but lead me to a new insight. My jupiter though badaka and placed in Ardra or Rahu's naksatra, therefore during Rahu's mahadasa which aspects 1st house gemini or jupiter in gemini. These gave me several ailments such as bronchitis and hospitilization till the age of 21 almost consistently, although my education was ok and i did excel in studies even though i could not much too much effort. I agree with Venus's position supposively strong.

I would like to make an INTERESTING note here. I was born in USA and i went back and forth from USA to India and i did my highschool and engineering in INDIA through rahu mahadasa during which my mother would also be sick and i was staying with my uncle which was not a comfortable experience for me, therefore what you have said is right up the alley!

What is also interesting is that I thought career related would have been easy or easier than most since i feel a sense of excelling and leadership. I agree that i am under stress with career related issues, where as education comes instinctively.

Now i am fighting with the decision of what's next? I am about to complete MBA and i see myself joining the military pretty soon! I am in jupiter mahadasa and saturn bhukti. I feel my stronger planets are in my 3rd house especially sun and mars, what do you think? Although there are 4 planets there opposite to moon and rahu! I do not like playing supporting roles for long period's of time. I have been good at taking charge, i have been healthy so far in the mahadasa thanks to god's grace.

I have taken many things into account like shadbala and astakavarga and divisional charts to understand more....but more confusion.

I would like more of your input! I appreciate your valuable time!

Thank you,
Vinayak

kshantaram

Premium Member
Vinayak,

yes, sun-mars-mercury-ketu leo 3rd

could be suggestive of valour, risk taking, and administrative capabilities, impressive and agressive in speech and writings; sun own leo; leo high self-pride, sensitive, sudden decisions. 4 planets suggestive of detached attitude, may be detachment in sibling relationships.

moon-rahu 9th suggest distant travels, need for pilgrimage.

sun-mars make enemy aspect over acquarius 9th impacting luck, delayed fortunes late at 36+ as thumb rule,

while saturn lord 9th of 7th badhaka sagittarius for career support and relationship/marriage under stress and delays,

while saturn aspects own acquarius 9th protective of luck, higher education, etc but may not be good for father's health. moreover saturn significator for father for the night born.

venus is lord 9th from the moon for luck, debilated over virgo 8th from the moon negating the 9th house, debilation cancelled, hence slower pace of growth.

the jupiter-saturn opposition 1/7 axis could cause miscalculations and misunderstandings in matters of relationship and career matters - 7th house being 10th from the 10th, thus missed opportunities in the process.
while it is the jupiter-saturn dasa as you inform, to watch and care for.

sagittarius is an optimistic, philosophical, sportive sign, with lover of law and justice. while saturn is lord 9th acquarius again for law and justice, placed over philosophical sagittarius. moon-rahu 9th could be good at study of psychology or the understanding thereof and of a reformist approach, acquarius 9th an airy uncertain mystique sign. moon-rahu could give acting abilities able to hide original personal emotions.

currently saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 5th for education, romance, managerial/advisory position/luck, transit 9th from moon, upward trend of luck, trine jupiter/jupiter dasa;

while saturn-rahu tend to rise and fall to watch and care for.

jupiter transit natal jupiter gemini over the ascendant aspecting own sagittarius 7th for career support and relationship, although under stress and delay; while badhaka jupiter over natal jupiter gemini could involve an element of mental stress and impact on health. while natal jupiter-saturn in opposition, badhaka jupiter impacting the ascendant and saturn lord 9th for luck over badhaka sagittarius - tending to miscalculations and missed opportunities and health issues, to care for.

hope generic observations/inputs enable reflect further. hope saturn-rahu transit elevated libra enable upliftment in life, while saturn is lord 9th for luck over 5th trine, 9th from moon, to watch for.

wishing well,

kshantaram

vinayak1989

Thank you Kshantaram for the detailed observation, it is really helpful and i appreciate it.

Note:- I have one brother and we are really close, we love each other very much! The only thing is we have been away from each for the past 3 years but we speak everyday and in a month we are going to be together for good again!.

I am interested deeply in the study of brain and its impact on the physiology and psychology, I have been considering this.....although the theoretical study is the part I suffer. Yes i have also considered taking law studies as well, I like and hope to be in a possible administration position.

I am hoping the test that i will be taking to become a doctor on 7th September goes well. If that becomes the case I will definitely be on my way!

Also have you seen a lot of Badakha planets impacting people like this because as you mention it has effected my relationship and career a whole lot and even my education moreover. As I mentioned before my health till 21. My question is does it really that much of a negative effect even when considered high shadbala and astakavarga?

Thanking You,
Vinayak