i am 35. Guess things about me.

unique_astrology

High IQ, (couldn't resist)

I'm looking in your chaht dahlink and it make my head go around 360°.

Do you still live in the frozen tundra?

Four planets in the 8th house. Most of any house - chart focus must be on S.E.X. .

Moon and Saturn - Sometimes a cold fish.
Mars and Jupiter - Sometimes passionate.
Result - Bipolar sex.

No planets in the 9th - No formal education. Must learn by hands on.

Pluto on the MC - Insatiable.

No planets in the 11th - No friends.

Uranus in the 12th - Unusual fetishes.

Neptune rising - Confused about your own sexual identity.

Sun, Mercury and Venus in the 2nd - Earn money via phone sex.

No planets in the 3rd - No thoughts are going to cloud your mind.

No planets in the 4th - Are you homeless?

No planets in the 5th - Your husbands are sterile (see 7th house).

No planets in the 6th - What? Me worry?

Gemini, Cancer and Leo in the 7th - Three husbands. Are you a bigamist?

Beware of Vladimir. - See attached biwheel.

This is tongue-in-cheek. JK.

Attachments

• IQ and Vlad.gif
    IQ and Vlad.gif
    20 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Oddity

Bob, with this kind of work, you're the one who'll be a star at the psychic-sex phone lines!

What are you waiting for? :happy:

icequeen

Unique, I saw you in a different thread was really impressed by the relocation pointers you gave, I was hoping maybe you could look at my progressed chart (posted a little bit above on this page)? I'm having a horrifying year per my solar revolutions. Neptune on MC, 12th house sun and asc, mars and chiron on asc all of them in the critical degree. And Jupiter Lilith and Fortune in 6th. Should I wrap myself in a sheet and start crawling towards the graveyard right now or wait?

Oddity

Unique, I saw you in a different thread was really impressed by the relocation pointers you gave, I was hoping maybe you could look at my progressed chart (posted a little bit above on this page)? I'm having a horrifying year per my solar revolutions. Neptune on MC, 12th house sun and asc, mars and chiron on asc all of them in the critical degree. And Jupiter Lilith and Fortune in 6th. Should I wrap myself in a sheet and start crawling towards the graveyard right now or wait?

I would wait. After you die, they have to carry you to the graveyard. Why waste your own energy crawling there?

unique_astrology

IQ,

I use locality charts and if you are posting from your place of birth your last post was made in the wee small hours of the morning but I do not think you are on line at that time of day so I think you are located in a place other than your place of birth. If that is the case and you do not want to divulge your location publicly will you send it to me in a PM as a relocation will change the angles of all charts I would do?

Along with using locality charts I use precessed charts for solar and lunar returns.

muchacho

I'm getting the impression that you are actually looking for career advice, yes?

muchacho

JupiterAsc thanks! Maybe my example will show what exactly is responsible for what?

1) Languages, ease of learning - super good
2) Accents, oral speech - bad
3) Musical pitch -also good, this may be Venus
4) written delivery, persuading in written form, summarizing- awesome

Now that i have it written down maybe written vs verbal can be explained by the fact that merc is retro/slow and can't think on its feet (although i think very quickly on my feet, i just can't say it very well)
With "oral speech - bad" you mean talking in front of a group or in public?

icequeen

With "oral speech - bad" you mean talking in front of a group or in public?
No, not at all, even just to express myself to another person is generally a struggle. I am usually in an unfocused state of general marveling at the world, and to even get myself together and remember the words in the correct language takes forever.

Orally.
In written form I'm as eloquent as one would ever hope to be.

Re: in public, in front of a group - not the slightest problem, I can sing and play piano in front of a crowd w no problem

Last edited:

muchacho

YESSS, please! :happy:
See, this is how Neptune in the 1st works! :happy:

Okay, I'll get back to this. In general I'd say, with Sun/Mercury in the 3rd in Aquarius, you should do something related to words or communication in general. Not so much boring deep research stuff but more the exciting fact collecting/distributing Gemini kind of stuff.

icequeen

See, this is how Neptune in the 1st works! :happy:

Okay, I'll get back to this. In general I'd say, with Sun/Mercury in the 3rd in Aquarius, you should do something related to words or communication in general. Not so much boring deep research stuff but more the exciting fact collecting/distributing Gemini kind of stuff.
OMG you are right re: Neptune.

You're probably using a diff house system, but i could never relate to 3rd house Sun, I can feel it's 2nd...
http://www.astrologyweekly.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

muchacho

No, not at all, even just to express myself to another person is generally a struggle. I am usually in an unfocused state of general marveling at the world, and to even get myself together and remember the words in the correct language takes forever.

Orally.
In written form I'm as eloquent as one would ever hope to be.

Re: in public, in front of a group - not the slightest problem, I can sing and play piano in front of a crowd w no problem
Hm, that's interesting. I thought it could be a Virgo thing, because writing things down takes more concentration and effort and one can also be more precise at the same time.

muchacho

OMG you are right re: Neptune.

You're probably using a diff house system, but i could never relate to 3rd house Sun, I can feel it's 2nd...
Wow, that's interesting. I actually took the effort and recalculated your chart using sidereal (because that's what I usually use) and your Sun is indeed in the 2nd!

1st House, Sagittarius, Neptune
2nd House, Capricorn, Sun
3rd House, Aquarius, Mercury
4th House, Pisces, Venus
5th House, Aries
6th House, Taurus
7th House, Gemini
8th House, Cancer
9th House, Leo, Moon, Mars, Jupiter
10th House, Virgo, Saturn
11th House, Libra, Pluto
12th House, Scorpio, Uranus

How does that sound?

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Ms. Queeny-Queen, Would you please post a progressed chart with transits using the Astro format. The other is just too busy :andy: Also I see how beautifully your (placidus) third/first/and ninth house and the planets posited in them work perfectly in time just by the observation with the very manner in which you coaxed all of our responses through out this thread. Quite brilliant and a perfect example of how Nebulous Neptune can be in any house in a chart! I will explain further in detail what I see a little later on however. A progressed chart though is handy because it is the map that is fairly well representative of our current mindset and reflections that we create sub-consciously of course. Very important if you are concerned about what may be most conducive for you now in life in correlation with the Natal energies (first building blocks) and where your higher self may direct you.

Earlier on there was a comment stating about following and interpreting the life of an individual astrologically; that personality was not so much of a concern to that particular individual. I don't recall this so as to give merit to any argument that may be re-hashed out of context pertaining to what form of Astrology is best. I would however like to point out; that it is our personality , or psychological make up that often brings to us the people that create significant events in our life that allows us to express a wide array of emotions when our desires and expectations are either satisfied or not satisfied. Can we see where the energy in a chart may reverberate? Yes....An emphasis on communication and how it is formulated from within
and how it relates to the higher philosophical being can make the difference in any chart.

CapAquaPis

Here's another 35-year old (Feb-Aquarius) member in this forum. :happy: I checked out your natal chart, icequeen and just saw your a Sag rising. You have a 3rd house sun and Cancer in your 8th. You mentioned in another post of your Jupiter-Mars-Saturn stellium we share (we're born 2 weeks apart, you're "older" than me, ROFL) and the similarities on our charts, maybe I found a forum friend today and see you around. :joyful: