will i divorce?Can anyone see some aspects in my natal chart please

india675

hi guys !
I'm Claudia, ntmu all!
i have problems in my marriage and want to know in witch manner things will change.....or not....Can someone look on my natal chart and tell me some aspects about this? I see that I have sun in house VII but also chiron and lilith....will things will change in the future ,there is a possibility to have another relations?
thank you for your time

Attachments

• hey.jpg
    hey.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 35

Arena

Was there another woman between you?

I think your husband might be about to leave your home for a while, he is about to make an opposition to ruler of 4th. Can mean seperation. That doesnt have to mean it is final.

Saturn is approaching the asc...means sorrows and troubles.

india675

hello again and thx for your answers
my date of birth is 18.06.1986
Arena, i have a job in a different country and there is a distance between us since a year, he come to see me from time to time or i come to see him, it"s a delicate situation....now he is with me but he will live this week, and i will be alone for some mounths.....by the way, how many time saturn will stay in my asc?
no, it was not another woman between me

astralrabbit

Account Closed
A quick note, for I haven't done a full work up of your chart here, but just wanted to comment on Transiting Saturn's conjunction to Juno and the trine to your Natal Venus. You are coming upon your Saturn return first and foremost, and this usually represents a time of responsibility and challenges that will allow you to build a solid foundation for the future. Saturn conjunct itself with Juno trine Venus could afford a positive opportunity for you to make long term decisions that will accommodate whatever desire you hold with your husband or another. It of course seems to be more taxing at this time because Saturn is also square your Sun/Moon midpoint at the same time and will be so for a little while longer. It is almost 2 degrees out from an exact orb but active nonetheless.
Another note to see is that the NN will cross the mid-heaven and travel into the ninth house into a sextile with natal saturn, juno and Venus with a substantial amount of energy to encompass this sphere of life after that sensitive point is activated and really will kick into high gear when the transiting node crosses into a Virgo in-conjunct it's natal position and with Jupiter's arrival into Virgo in your ninth house.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
you have divorce aspects with Uranus square to Jupiter.the pluto/moon square to venus midpoint ids opposed to jupter. this implies emotional incompatibility will lead to a divorce, but I don't see the transits that would bring this about know. but astral rabbits focus on your Saturn return could be the trigger as you are currently having problems.
rahui

india675

hi again and thx again
the complete date of birth is
18.06.1986 19.55 pm Iasi romania
thx for your help
rahu you told that you don't see the transits that would bring this about know, but whAT do u think in the future?
every opinion is appreciate
sincerrelly

Last edited:

Rajesh Babbar

As per your chart Since 2013 you are running Jupiter main period and Mars Sub period

Jupiter is placed in your 7th House in Saturn sign and Sat being the 7th Lord is retro and is heemed between 2 separatist planets ..this indicates separation and 2 marriages yogs.

Then 4th house is your happiness and saturn being 6th Lord also and retro gave conflicts with your spouse.

Mars on the other hand is again retro and being retro he aspects 4th House ..Lord of 7th house Saturn and 7th house of Sat clearly destroying the marriage and happiness.

From Sep 2014 Sat/Rahu period Started Rahu is again in Mas sign and Ketu Nakshatra .ketu in turn aspects your 7th House and the main Dasha Lord Jupiter ..this would completely end your marriage.

Then Moving on to Navamsa chart severe malefics are in 7th house and 7th Lord venus is Debilitated ...another weak point in your marriage.

Saturn placed in your 4th house and 10th Lord in 12th would take you away from your birth place.

In transit now Sat is over your birth Sat ...and in 4th house and Ketu and Mars in your 8th House .....8th House is happiness from Husband ...thus this period would be critical and sure would end your marriage

astralrabbit

Account Closed
hi again and thx again
the complete date of birth is
18.06.1986 19.55 pm Iasi romania
thx for your help
rahu you told that you don't see the transits that would bring this about know, but whAT do u think in the future?
every opinion is appreciate
sincerrelly

No offense but; ? what is it that you want?? Do You have a choice to make concerning what your future holds for you? Yes you do. The possibility astrologically is there for a separation eventually, yes; certainly with that transiting Pluto conjunct your progressed mars challenging your sense of basic human drive and stimulating greater questions about what type of man fits best under your roof; but so is the desire and the ability to ascertain what you idealize for the long term pertaining to what you want in a long term relationship. This Saturn return is a good time for you to asses which relationships are working for you. Transiting Uranus as well is stimulating the natal Sun and Mercury in declination via parallel which means also that it is stimulating that already realized restless mind shown by the natal contra-parallel with the planets mentioned already above. When Uranus comes to trine its natal position from the 4th house it will stimulate that restless opposition between it and the Sun along with Solar arc jupiter coming into a 1 degree orb squaring the Natal mercury which will only encourage you to make up your mind about going after what closely mirrors your mental and emotional needs. Timing? Good question, it seems beautifully synchronized to become more energetically expressed between the months of June and August. I hope this helps.

india675

hello again and thx to all, it seems that astrologycally this period is really critical for my relation and it really reflects what I'm living in this moment, everything that you told guys is a good description about my situation now....
Astralrabbit, I totally agree with you, the real choice is on my hands, but u know that it*s verry difficult in this kind of situations to arrive to take a good decision, it's not so simple and I think that Saturn transit force me to assume a responsability and to take a decision.
By the way, can anyone tell me when this saturn transit will end on my natal chart?
Rajesh Babbar, thanks for your opinion too, u seems to be quite radical on my situation. I didn't understand a poin , you said that "Jupiter is placed in your 7th House in Saturn sign and Sat being the 7th Lord is retro and is heemed between 2 separatist planets ..this indicates separation and 2 marriages yogs."Must I understand that in my natal chart you interprete the possibility of two marriages? The position of the sun, Chiron and dark moon on the 7 house on my natal chart confuse me...:crying:
Thanks all for all your interpretations, I'm so confuse about my personal life in this moment, I always had problems in this areea, :crying: There are on my natal chart anothers astrological aspects/possibilities about my personal life/ marriage/relations that you can tell me?I mean maybe in th future things will be more clear and not so critical like in this moment...I feel al my personal life like a montagne rousse, big ups and big downs too....

astralrabbit

Account Closed
india675;602803 [B said:
Astralrabbit[/B], I totally agree with you, the real choice is on my hands, but u know that it*s verry difficult in this kind of situations to arrive to take a good decision, it's not so simple and I think that Saturn transit force me to assume a responsability and to take a decision.
By the way, can anyone tell me when this saturn transit will end on my natal chart?

Astralrabbit, I totally agree with you, the real choice is on my hands, but u know that it*s verry difficult in this kind of situations to arrive to take a good decision, it's not so simple and I think that Saturn transit force me to assume a responsability and to take a decision.

Thanks all for all your interpretations, I'm so confuse about my personal life in this moment, I always had problems in this areea, :crying:

India, thank you for responding back to us. I do empathize with your struggle. I believe you when you say that some of your greatest challenges lies in the area of relationships , being that you are a Sag rising who loves freedom and no restrictions first foremost and with Chiron sitting in your natal 7th house, The house of relationships. Chiron is the wounded healer of course and where ever you find him posited in the chart that is where you must give all unconditionally to heal this wound. Re-enforceing the importance of the "us" reality with in, we also find your Solar energy in this house as well. Where the sun is posited in our chart that is where we are to give our light to others. This has been a challenge for you, for you are a fairly strong willed person, who values you more so and what it is that you feel that you need to accomplish, but you are not certain as to what it is that you are to accomplish and You are not certain of who you are yet. Was your father absent through-out your child-hood? There are certain patterns in your chart that would suggest this; leading me to also see that Your mother was strong, practical, and an emotional firecracker none the less. You picked this up as well I feel but you are much more sensitive to your environment, sometimes so much to the point that you become so overwhelmed by emotions that it is disabling ; which can lead you to not reveal fully the truth of what you feel you must say or be honest about what you may have done . Word of caution here. Encompass that inner Aries spirit and speak with integrity. Do not mislead other's or try to convince yourself of any false reasoning that would lead you to deceive yourself where matters of the heart are concerned. This will only bring you sadness and humility.

To answer your question about the Saturn return. You will have a bit of relief come the last week of November in 2015.

India, If you could provide some feedback on what I spoken here then I would appreciate it. If I am wrong here then please feel free to correct me.
AR

india675

Astralrabbit, my father had a second plan in my child_hood because he had health problems so let's say it was my mother the strong head of the family, with a stronger character too, so your astrological description is right again.
If we come back on my emotional life, let's say that I'm a character with deep, passionate and profound emotions that I can't arrived to control well, probably is the influence of Moon in scorpio....
The must difficult points are in the seven house as u all guys mentionned...
As u have mentionned before astralrabbit , in relations with others I have a huge potential to empathise with others emotions, feelings . This make me help others, but not me, not my personal life because in my entimental life I empathise a lot juste like a mirror and I arrive to belive that I have also other's emotions/ feelings but there are not mines....And I realise after that I was just a refflection of other's feelings, it's verry cruel and confusing....I hope u understand what I try to say. I can help others but not myself...
In other area of life(business), I'm quite strong and organisated person,but not in this area...

Thanks a lot for all your astrological interpretations, that helps me to make a lot of connections and know me better why not and I hope it's usseful for you too, seeing that what I'm saying corresponds with my natal chart/with your vision of interpretation.
Astralrabit and evenguys too, if you see other important connections/aspects in my personal/sentimental life on my natal chart don't hesitate to tell me.
Sincerelly,
India

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Between 16/Feb and 11/March the stars indicate that there would be a reunion between you and your husband.
The chances of a divorce are not bright in your chart. Venus is the owner of the seventh and twelfth houses and it occupies a sign of Saturn. Therefore there will be many occasions when you will be separated from your husband. Venus is in the ninth house and it occupies the sign Virgo navamsha which is the eleventh house in your birth chart. Venus is debilitated in the navamsha. Therefore you will be happy with your marriage in your heart but you will play up minor issues relating to marriage and feel that it is not heading in the right direction.
Rahu in Taurus navamsha has given a foreigner as husband to you.:smile:

india675

mathur_dinesh, yes , my husband is a foreigner;) and yes, we are a lot of time separed because of differents occasions...
ad yes, this period he is with me, he will be until the fisrt days of mars, yours anaylses are verry clear;)

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Astralrabbit, my father had a second plan in my child_hood because he had health problems so let's say it was my mother the strong head of the family, with a stronger character too, so your astrological description is right again.
If we come back on my emotional life, let's say that I'm a character with deep, passionate and profound emotions that I can't arrived to control well, probably is the influence of Moon in scorpio....
The must difficult points are in the seven house as u all guys mentionned...
As u have mentionned before astralrabbit , in relations with others I have a huge potential to empathise with others emotions, feelings . This make me help others, but not me, not my personal life because in my entimental life I empathise a lot juste like a mirror and I arrive to belive that I have also other's emotions/ feelings but there are not mines....And I realise after that I was just a refflection of other's feelings, it's verry cruel and confusing....I hope u understand what I try to say. I can help others but not myself...
In other area of life(business), I'm quite strong and organisated person,but not in this area...

Thanks a lot for all your astrological interpretations, that helps me to make a lot of connections and know me better why not and I hope it's usseful for you too, seeing that what I'm saying corresponds with my natal chart/with your vision of interpretation.
Astralrabit and evenguys too, if you see other important connections/aspects in my personal/sentimental life on my natal chart don't hesitate to tell me.
Sincerelly,
India

Thanks for responding India, I will cover more ground here in the the next few days When I find myself to have a little more free time~