Planets in 4th, 8th, 12th

midnight sun

I see... and which factors could indicate a problematic family karma? Meaning which specific aspects?

I can give some examples;

For example, my mother has Saturn in her 4th house and it means there is an obstacle which causes this person not to be fed by her family and family root. And in my chart, I have Jupiter in 4th which means I have a lucky family but it's in hard aspect to Saturn again which conjuncts south node. And I'm not able to be fed by family, too although they are very good to me. So it is obvious that Saturn effect comes from mother and family roots.(south node)

Also this Saturn in my chart is in hard aspect to Venus which causes being unloved and problems in relationships. Again in mother's side, except mum, all the uncles and aunts are divorced or never married. It's again obvious that I'm carrying their curse.

I have a friend whose grandmother is divorced, father's dead and aunt's husband is dead. It's like all the women in the family stays without men and they're alone. In her chart, she has Saturn in 8th(which shows the death of father) and Pluto in 7th, obviously showing a transformation in her marriage.

I have one more friend whose mother is divorced and has Pluto in 7th. My friend has north node and Chiron in 7th also.

I believe usually transiting Pluto-Saturn conjunctions causes an event which is carried from past. Or Pluto, Saturn-nodes, Chiron transitings. For example for two months I have Saturn-Chiron transit and my Chiron is in 8th and I'm unexpectedly fallen into past events in my dreams and it's still going on. In 2008, my dreams began and Saturn was making aspect to 8th house Venus-NN this time.

So I can say Pluto-Saturn transits can awake the issues about past. And if you follow it consciously, they surely help you. I saw my first dream after I make a call to my family and asked if there had been an unusual death in the family. They said no but I saw it happened in my dream that night.

In our times, no one knows about cleaning themselves so I think everyone can have problems brought by past because we're living in a very material and selfish world. That's my answer, everyone has problematic family karma.

Last edited:

asteroid

Well, midnight sun,
saturn and pluto appears in everyone' s charts and in this case everyone has a bad karma.. you would say that being born on earth explains itself why we carry bad karma as a humanity...

astrology02

i have...

mercury in the 8th- superficial conversations don't satisfy me, I always like to get to the true meanings of what people mean, not just what words they use.

venus in the 8th- all my relationships have been intense, i cannot have superficial relationships or friendships for some reason. Also my relationships have been kept very private/hidden from others.

mars in the 8th- not sure how this one has played out?

moon in the 4th- makes me love staying at home, cooking cleaning etc. - i'm also really close with my family.

saturn in the 12th- makes me kind of prone to depression/ lonliness/isolation etc.

neptune in the 12th- I live in a dream world sometimes- like to retreat and escape the every day craziness. Also i think i have a little physcic ability (not fully developed though)

uranus in the 12th- not sure how this one plays out...

interesting thread- I enjoyed reading others' placements as well :)

asteroid

neptune in the 12th- I live in a dream world sometimes- like to retreat and escape the every day craziness. Also i think i have a little physcic ability (not fully developed though)

uranus in the 12th- not sure how this one plays out...

interesting thread- I enjoyed reading others' placements as well :)

Does your Neptune has good aspects? How this placement is reflected in your life? Any problems?

midnight sun

Well, midnight sun,
saturn and pluto appears in everyone' s charts and in this case everyone has a bad karma.. you would say that being born on earth explains itself why we carry bad karma as a humanity...

Every person experiences Saturn and Pluto differently, some of them are worst, some of them are not so bad. Karma explains why they are different. Also we always talked about the "bad ones", well, in the past if your family made good things, these are a kind of protection and turns to you. In every karma belief, everything is not just about bad things, as humans, we all have good sides or good things in our life which helps us.

asteroid

Every person experiences Saturn and Pluto differently, some of them are worst, some of them are not so bad. Karma explains why they are different. Also we always talked about the "bad ones", well, in the past if your family made good things, these are a kind of protection and turns to you. In every karma belief, everything is not just about bad things, as humans, we all have good sides or good things in our life which helps us.

Well, i suppose we take into consideration the exaltations and falls of these planets and the aspects they form

to sum up
1. we see the 4th house
2. saturn pluto

well i will make my try

my 4rth is in sagitarious high philosophy standards in family which is true neptune and uranus are placed here but they are well aspected. Both my grandpas and great-grandpas fought for freedom in my country during the world wars and civil war. I guess this is the naptunian sacrifice for high sag ideas and the rebellious uranian energy against authority.

My saturn in 2nd in its exaltation Libra conjuncts pluto , high sense of justice and responsibility about matters of values and money.

midnight sun

Well, i suppose we take into consideration the exaltations and falls of these planets and the aspects they form

to sum up
1. we see the 4th house
2. saturn pluto

well i will make my try

my 4rth is in sagitarious high philosophy standards in family which is true neptune and uranus are placed here but they are well aspected. Both my grandpas and great-grandpas fought for freedom in my country during the world wars and civil war. I guess this is the naptunian sacrifice for high sag ideas and the rebellious uranian energy against authority.

My saturn in 2nd in its exaltation Libra conjuncts pluto , high sense of justice and responsibility about matters of values and money.

You have to make a research about family past to learn if someone hurts a person or be hurt by anyone else, unusual death, rape to someone or being raped, secrets, unusual illnesses, sudden early deaths, miscarriage, abortion, unloved people, children, separations....these are the worst cases. For learning the things you can't know now, you have to take help from the theraphies I have told you. I experienced a chakra work (opening root chakra) and it opens subconsciousness, too.

But you have to learn cleaning methods if you choose to follow this path. Cleaning methods are usually done by imagination work. I believe if you really want to do this, astrology will help you and you'll meet someone to help you. I don't know if you have brothers or sisters but usually problems go to surface in the most sensitive member of the family and the solution is given to this person, too.

Perhaps you have to learn if your great grandpas hurt people during the war or any other person hurt someone from your family.

asteroid

You have to make a research about family past to learn if someone hurts a person or be hurt by anyone else, unusual death, rape to someone or being raped, secrets, unusual illnesses, sudden early deaths, miscarriage, abortion, unloved people, children, separations....these are the worst cases. For learning the things you can't know now, you have to take help from the theraphies I have told you. I experienced a chakra work (opening root chakra) and it opens subconsciousness, too.

I ve made my research and nothing very heavy has happened only some communication problems and light intrigues nothing to worry about.
I know about cleaning methods

Thank you for your response and good luck :happy:

midnight sun

I ve made my research and nothing very heavy has happened only some communication problems and light intrigues nothing to worry about.
I know about cleaning methods

Thank you for your response and good luck :happy:

I'm glad that there is nothing serious about your family. Good luck to you also:happy:

starryair

This is a very interesting topic, one of my friends has moon in 12th and mars in 8th house, mercury in Pisces, she has exceptionally good intuitions, to the point I never like her saying anything negative about a situation since it always seems to come true--- I call her the jinx. There was also an extra ordinary event when we were both in our late teens, which still amazes me till this day, we both went on holiday together, but our holiday extended into the first week of term, so she told her teacher she had a relative that died and she needed to travel for the funeral, that same day we got a phone call from her mum telling us that same relative actually did die. I could only imagine how she must have felt.

I have a mars-venus conjunction on the cusp of 12th house, I’ve had 3 dreams in my life which came literally true, and dreams that have warned me about people and situations.

I do have good instincts when it come to people, when I was young I met this guy who was friend of my cousin, I instantly disliked him without really knowing why. About a month later, I found out he committed the most horrendous act and ended up in prison. Consequently I’ve learned no matter how much people tell you someone is nice or stop being a *****, always trust your instincts. I actually believe that regardless of house placement, intuition is something that most people possess.

asteroid

This is a very interesting topic, one of my friends has moon in 12th and mars in 8th house, mercury in Pisces, she has exceptionally good intuitions, to the point I never like her saying anything negative about a situation since it always seems to come true--- I call her the jinx. There was also an extra ordinary event when we were both in our late teens, which still amazes me till this day, we both went on holiday together, but our holiday extended into the first week of term, so she told her teacher she had a relative that died and she needed to travel for the funeral, that same day we got a phone call from her mum telling us that same relative actually did die. I could only imagine how she must have felt.

I have a mars-venus conjunction on the cusp of 12th house, I’ve had 3 dreams in my life which came literally true, and dreams that have warned me about people and situations.

I do have good instincts when it come to people, when I was young I met this guy who was friend of my cousin, I instantly disliked him without really knowing why. About a month later, I found out he committed the most horrendous act and ended up in prison. Consequently I’ve learned no matter how much people tell you someone is nice or stop being a *****, always trust your instincts. I actually believe that regardless of house placement, intuition is something that most people possess.

Thanx for your reply and your helpful information, it is very useful talking with real facts!

amandajoie

Sometimes things pop into my head and then they happen. Or certain words, phrases, pop into my head and the same day a random person says the exact thing. I can also sense someones true motivations and/or feelings most of the time.

I have Scorpio Jupiter and Sag Uranus in Scorpio 4th.8th ruler Pisces, 12th ruler Cancer.

Moon quintile Uranus
Sun conjunct Neptune (in Sag)

Does a Jup/Uranus conjunction count at 7.28 deg?

ASC 27 LEO "Two golden circles tied by a blue ribbon flutter above two men and a woman walking in the countryside."

Last edited:

annette

Thanks for an interesting thread..I myself have a packed 8th house. Oct 23 58
18 Aquarius rising. have been empath since I could dream it seems. the most
valuable advice I can give and have painfully learned is to le
arn how to be grounded!!
!! mentally and physically. also that evil and good connect.
I'm on my phone difficulties typing!
love to all annette

triple fire

my sister's name is Annette...here we go!

anyway, this is my first post here and found this tread to be very interesting! I have the following:

Sun - Sag in 12
Moon - Aries in 4
Mars - Virgo in 8
Neptune - Sag in 12
True Node - Virgo in 8

I feel I have a strong intuition about people just on a first meeting.

I definitely feel people's intentions - no matter how "genuine" they appear.

Once, I dreamed that North Texas was winning at halftime over Troy (the crazy part about this dream was that I never knew a university called Troy even existed. So I looked up the college football schedule and to my surprise, North Texas was playing Troy in 2 weeks. Even crazier, Troy was the favorite yet North Texas kicked a field goal with 1 second left before halftime to take the lead at the half).

I always know if something looks to good to be true.

Just had to throw in my 2 cents. Glad to have found this site. I thought I knew a lot about astology but you guys know a LOT!

Cascada

I only have planets in the 4th house, so I don't really know if I apply to this :love: I have Mercury, Pluto and Mars in the 4th house Scorpio (all of them conjunct). Pisces on the 8th house cusp, Cancer on the 12th, so a water sign for each water house. Uranus/Neptune are exactly conjunct in the 5th (6th using whole sign) and they sextile Mercury and Pluto. Pluto is strong in its own sign.
I've had experiences with precognitive dreams, I've had extreme "gut feelings" about situations. Sometimes I hear voices giving me guidance; this mostly happens when I'm about to fall asleep or when I'm about to wake up. Usually, if I don't follow the advise, I regret it. I see shapes and colours in the corner of my eyes and I believe I saw a ghost when I was really tiny (about 6). Sometimes I just get a strong feeling that someone is near me and listening in on everything I'm saying/doing. I've had several experiences where scenes have played out in my mind, then they play out in reality straight after/a few hours after. Also, when I'm drifting off to sleep, I feel like I start to hear other people's conversations or something like that. Sometimes the conversations are about me and sometimes I just don't have a clue what they're talking about, lol.

Last edited:

cindystubbs

interesting thread I agree,
I have moon in 8th house and I have the most terrible way of feeling what other people are feeling, it is really gut-wrenching when someone is hurt, physically or emotionally. I have a late ascendant, 29 degrees scorpio so I don't really know what house is my 12th. Looking through all the interpretations, it seems right to have scorpio first house then sagittarius the second, then on the angles revert to what is there on the angle--wierd but it works. So Jupiter is in my 12th in Libra
Wierd feelings happen to me, I can feel when people dislike what I am saying like instantly, before I finish the sentence. I work too hard for other people, I think so I can feel the good vibrations! Why can't I feel that good when I do something for myself?

Southpaw

Banned
I'm well-endowed in the 4th house and have a player in the 12th but am anything but psychic. My 6th sense is almost nonexistent and having no dreams at night is what happens when I go to sleep 99% of the time.

Maybe having a Saturn Moon makes me too d4mn real

M

may28gemini

i have

nothing in capricorn 4th
mars in taurus 8th
nothing in virgo 12th

i fought a lot when i was a youngster and my dad was abusive. mars being in my 8th, i fought back. i was also bullied in school but i never allowed it to continue and was kicked out of school for being violent. it was not uncommon that my fights would end up with a lot of blood- my opponent. i could care less if i'm injured but during a fight, i'm going to destroy... which was what i often did. these days i only imagine ripping off people's heads off if they cross me.

i have pisces moon in the 6th and use to have horrible nightmares and wake up in pools of sweat several times during the night. my ex and i use to share dreams together.

as for the saturn and pluto placements... i have exalted libra saturn and fallen libra pluto. they do not make any aspects with each other.

M

may28gemini

to sum up
1. we see the 4th house
2. saturn pluto

well i will make my try

i'm curious about your saturn conj pluto. i've saturn conj pluto in some people's charts and i asked them if they tend to get busted and blamed for wrongdoings a lot. all 4 of those people whom i've asked said yes and that it's accurate that if they attempt something remotely against the rules that they get caught and exposed so they don't try to bend/break rules very much.
is that true for you?