Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-13-2021, 06:48 PM
nealcaffre4 nealcaffre4 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 4
Urgent please help

I have always found myself to be a down to earth person. I have mellowed a lot in my life to comfort other people's need. I am a very good listener and highly empathic too. I try my level best to socialize, but despite all these traits, I have never had any social circle in my life. I can say that I literally have no friends. Leave alone love intrest, it has been ages since I can call anyone my friend. Trust me, when I say this I give my 10000% in making friends, but things never work out, people often zone me out. The reason why I have tagged this thread as urgent is that this condition is taking a toll on my mental health and I can feel the impact. I am becoming very anxious and pessimistic in life. I have spend enormous amount of money on astrologers but no one has ever been able to give me a definite answer. My only hope is this community now, kindly help me out of this mess.

My details:

13-10-1996
09.50AM
Secunderabad, India

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-13-2021, 10:58 PM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Chennai , India .
Posts: 456
Re: Urgent please help

Well your chart is not like what you said its exact opposite you have best planetary alignment for social life infact its plus point of you . but so far you had a malefic dasa which obstructed that but indeed you enjoy superior social life in later part of life most sorted out person in public life . many travel and many new set of peoples . you gonna explore different countries and different culture . most of your friends circle includes govt high officials successful businessman politicians even some extent celebrities too . for all that you have to pay price now . this happens with scorp lagna because mercury rules 8th and 11th house in first half he shows 8th house power then only he shows 11th house things , what i said all above you experience in that time . those who rejected you defamed you will sing your glory . wait for your sun to shine . good periods are ahead . from 2023 things will gradually change . health gets good . 2024 is good for career success .


Mercury denotes friends that mercury is in own house strongly . even though its with rahu some say its afflicted no its not rahu in virgo one of the best place to have in fact its own house rahu rules virgo so he gets double happy does good only . but here real culprit is saturn ketu . who spoiling the charm . sat aspects brings evil only so mercury got corrupted by it . he is helpless . but still mercury is stronger than sat . sat matures only at 34 so sat loses its malefic after that . and rahu matures at 42 . it will be peak period in your life . whatever you lost now will get double at that time . you have very successful professional life . honor and recognition follows you .

libra sign is real social life you have strong libra influence moon in libra is very good for social life also from moon sign lord in 11th aspected by jupiter very much blessed in terms of social life . so just wait for your time to come .

currently you are running jupiter dasa who is 2nd and 5th as per lagna 3 and 6th as per moon sign some what weak . gives problems in health siblings mother ill health home repairs and changes . restless quarrel some mind . mis communication mis understanding will happen . take care health . after 2023 you will have good time ..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 04-14-2021, 05:57 AM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,237
Re: Urgent please help

We see friends from the fourth house too (uttar kalamrit). Saturn owns this house in your chart. Saturn is badly afflicted in the chart. Saturn in conjunction with Ketu is troublesome. It has aspect of the Sun too. Mercury is in a nakashatra of the Moon and in a navamsha of Mars. Venus is in a debilitated navamsha.
You were running the major-period of Rahu from 1998 till 2016. Rahu has due to the adverse Saturn given bad results relating to friends and acquaintances.
The Moon is in the XII house of the chart and it is in sambandh with debilitated Mars. You should keep your temper pleasant and fault finding habit should be reduced.
You are now in Jupiter major-period. In this period the trouble you were facing will reduce but it will not end.

Last edited by mathur_dinesh; 04-14-2021 at 05:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-14-2021, 07:16 AM
nealcaffre4 nealcaffre4 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Well your chart is not like what you said its exact opposite you have best planetary alignment for social life infact its plus point of you . but so far you had a malefic dasa which obstructed that but indeed you enjoy superior social life in later part of life most sorted out person in public life . many travel and many new set of peoples . you gonna explore different countries and different culture . most of your friends circle includes govt high officials successful businessman politicians even some extent celebrities too . for all that you have to pay price now . this happens with scorp lagna because mercury rules 8th and 11th house in first half he shows 8th house power then only he shows 11th house things , what i said all above you experience in that time . those who rejected you defamed you will sing your glory . wait for your sun to shine . good periods are ahead . from 2023 things will gradually change . health gets good . 2024 is good for career success .


Mercury denotes friends that mercury is in own house strongly . even though its with rahu some say its afflicted no its not rahu in virgo one of the best place to have in fact its own house rahu rules virgo so he gets double happy does good only . but here real culprit is saturn ketu . who spoiling the charm . sat aspects brings evil only so mercury got corrupted by it . he is helpless . but still mercury is stronger than sat . sat matures only at 34 so sat loses its malefic after that . and rahu matures at 42 . it will be peak period in your life . whatever you lost now will get double at that time . you have very successful professional life . honor and recognition follows you .

libra sign is real social life you have strong libra influence moon in libra is very good for social life also from moon sign lord in 11th aspected by jupiter very much blessed in terms of social life . so just wait for your time to come .

currently you are running jupiter dasa who is 2nd and 5th as per lagna 3 and 6th as per moon sign some what weak . gives problems in health siblings mother ill health home repairs and changes . restless quarrel some mind . mis communication mis understanding will happen . take care health . after 2023 you will have good time ..
Trust me when I say this, your message has made me smile for the first time in ages. I can't thank you enough. Past few years have been worst years of my life. I have no sight as to where my future is heading. On top of this, the past few months seem like a nightmare, where there seems like a no end. I feel completely directionless in life. There is literally no one for me to talk. Even therapy feels pointless at this point. My mental health is deteriorating each day. I can't remember the last time I had any sort of slight intimacy as much as even a hug. I am really helpless for asking this, but is there any remedy for my current situation? 2023 seems like a very very long stress and I don't think I will be able to hold myself till that long. Once again, thank you so much for taking your kind intrest in my case, I don't think anyone apart from my family has cared about my problem as much as you have.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 04-14-2021, 07:17 AM
nealcaffre4 nealcaffre4 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
We see friends from the fourth house too (uttar kalamrit). Saturn owns this house in your chart. Saturn is badly afflicted in the chart. Saturn in conjunction with Ketu is troublesome. It has aspect of the Sun too. Mercury is in a nakashatra of the Moon and in a navamsha of Mars. Venus is in a debilitated navamsha.
You were running the major-period of Rahu from 1998 till 2016. Rahu has due to the adverse Saturn given bad results relating to friends and acquaintances.
The Moon is in the XII house of the chart and it is in sambandh with debilitated Mars. You should keep your temper pleasant and fault finding habit should be reduced.
You are now in Jupiter major-period. In this period the trouble you were facing will reduce but it will not end.
I don't see an end to this situation. I am getting agitated with each passing moment. I am sorry to ask this, but is there any solution or remedy for this?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-14-2021, 08:06 AM
vinach39 vinach39 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 59
Re: Urgent please help

Bro I am not an astrologer but one thing I want to tell u is just go out of you house try talking with people just say hi wish them even if u feel awkward try to make friend with boys first slowly slowly get to know their interest try speaking what they like then when you feel comfortable with boys try speaking with girl nobody is born perfect and nobody likes beautiful face what people like is the way you introduce yourself

On YouTube you will find many videos on small talks body language and personality development try watching them and implementing them in your life
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-14-2021, 08:16 AM
vinach39 vinach39 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 59
Re: Urgent please help

Do you know why creativei has said it in
2023 you will be better because after implementation of thing said by me within 3 years you would make a large social circle
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-14-2021, 08:42 AM
nealcaffre4 nealcaffre4 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinach39 View Post
Bro I am not an astrologer but one thing I want to tell u is just go out of you house try talking with people just say hi wish them even if u feel awkward try to make friend with boys first slowly slowly get to know their interest try speaking what they like then when you feel comfortable with boys try speaking with girl nobody is born perfect and nobody likes beautiful face what people like is the way you introduce yourself

On YouTube you will find many videos on small talks body language and personality development try watching them and implementing them in your life
First of all, thank you so much for replying to this threat. It gives me joy to see that someone is taking a keen intrest in my problem. I completely get the points you're making and I understand how important it is to present myself out to the world, but trust me, when I say this for the past 6-7 years, I have seen a lot of such videos, even implemented every fundamentals that I have seen, I have been a very good listener to people and have always tried to be the best I can be and still, no luck. I have gone past that stage of feeling awkward, I always go out of my way and start the conversation, but nothing works. Trust me, I came to this forum as a last resort. I can literally feel me becoming emotionally unstable and restless with each day.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 04-14-2021, 11:07 AM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Chennai , India .
Posts: 456
Re: Urgent please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinach39 View Post
Bro I am not an astrologer but one thing I want to tell u is just go out of you house try talking with people just say hi wish them even if u feel awkward try to make friend with boys first slowly slowly get to know their interest try speaking what they like then when you feel comfortable with boys try speaking with girl nobody is born perfect and nobody likes beautiful face what people like is the way you introduce yourself

On YouTube you will find many videos on small talks body language and personality development try watching them and implementing them in your life
Ahaa very good counselor u r indeed this gives optimism and energy instantly hope nealcaffre4 will feel happy and get new hope . astro is secondary giving hope and confidence is imp however does that great .. .
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 04-15-2021, 01:54 AM
Catarina Catarina is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 3
Re: Urgent please help

Its eleventh house sign of Virgo is governed by Mercury, both house 11 and its lord Mercury are severely affected by the axis Rahu and Ketu, this affects their income, prosperity, friendships, satisfaction of wishes and happiness of older brothers
Affected mercury causes anxiety attacks, nervous breakdown, lack of confidence, low self-esteem especially in its periods and sub-periods.

This affliction comes to the fore in the periods of Rahu and Mercury.
Your Mercury sub period started in March 2021 and runs until July 2023 where you will feel the effect of this affliction the strongest.

Do the medicines, prayers, pujas for Rahu and Ketu on a regular basis and this can be mitigated.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 04-18-2021, 09:42 PM
saican saican is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 8
Re: Urgent please help

Hello My Friend,
As we know life is very beautiful this is us how we see it, since last few months i am going through in a though time but i am taking this as a learning lessons, I always do some thing other then my regular work, I cook my meal, clean my house,clean myself everyday, do you have any hobby if you do then start putting more time into it if this hobby can be done in a public place parks(such like painting)go do it where people will come and see you what you are painting there are so many people who want to ask you questions answer them that's how you will start communicating with the people, go to fresh vegetable market talk to the vendors bargain with them and at last don't buy go talk to other vendors do the same thing in that way you are communicating with people and you are in the public that's how i am doing which is bringing me back to normal life please go and sit in sunlight hopefully you will implement some of these in your activity.
Good luck i know lord SHIVA will help you.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 04-19-2021, 03:34 PM
saican saican is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 8
Re: Urgent please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by saican View Post
Hello My Friend,
As we know life is very beautiful this is us how we see it, since last few months i am going through in a though time but i am taking this as a learning lessons, I always do some thing other then my regular work, I cook my meal, clean my house,clean myself everyday, do you have any hobby if you do then start putting more time into it if this hobby can be done in a public place parks(such like painting)go do it where people will come and see you what you are painting there are so many people who want to ask you questions answer them that's how you will start communicating with the people, go to fresh vegetable market talk to the vendors bargain with them and at last don't buy go talk to other vendors do the same thing in that way you are communicating with people and you are in the public that's how i am doing which is bringing me back to normal life please go and sit in sunlight hopefully you will implement some of these in your activity.
Good luck i know lord SHIVA will help you.
Any way my friend what is your profession what you do for surviving.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
urgent

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.