Which signs has the biggest booty?

chei star

Capricorn, Cancer, Taurus are all prone to overeating, but there are also certain aspects in the chart that can be an indicator of a tendency to overindulge.. Jupiter opp. Moon is a killer for this.

I would say Jupiter or the moon in any of the above signs can make one more prone to over-indulgencies. And also an afflicted moon or an afflicted Jupiter. An afflicted moon I would say is more likely to suffer from an eating disorder and gain weight that way, whereas an afflicted Jupiter just loves to eat.

Melaike

Scorpio and Sagittarius.

Taurus gains weight in the middle and upper body.Leos the same.
Virgo,Cancer and Pisces can be pear shaped.When combined with Sagittarius/Jupiter influence they can have wide hips.But Cancer alone gains weight in the belly and breasts, they look like pregnant women.
Scorpio gives butts just like Jennifer Lopez's, shaped like a round ball.

Last edited:

kittybaby

I think jupiter in first house would tend to be either huge or georgious.
Rising sign best indications of appearance.
Water signs overeat emotionally.
Taurus loves food too much.
Sag are not good at portions.

Claire19

Bottom and that area would be ruled by Scorpio and Pluto. Some find a big booty sexy and some dont. I know two Taureans who have out of proportion fullsome bottoms but that may be mere co-incidence. Venus gives curves and that may have an influence. Also heredity factors play a part.

Claire19

Scorpio and Sagittarius.

Taurus gains weight in the middle and upper body.Leos the same.
Virgo,Cancer and Pisces can be pear shaped.When combined with Sagittarius/Jupiter influence they can have wide hips.But Cancer alone gains weight in the belly and breasts, they look like pregnant women.
Scorpio gives butts just like Jennifer Lopez's, shaped like a round ball.
Most people as they age gain weight around the middle area. Whether it is distributed elsewhere as well, is largely genetic.
I know those who are overweight everywhere but their breasts and that always amazes me. I tend to put weight straight on the breast area but that is my Moon in Taurus and comes down from the female line through my grandmother, aunt and mother.

Negroes in particular can have a fullsome booty and of course that is genetics and DNA. But whether that is always shown in their charts, I dont know. Some booties look big because the upper torso, waist area is small in comparison.

Last edited:

Assyrian_Libra

Can we see your chart.
Also you should keep in mind that this kind of things are mostly genetic.
sureeee here it is LOL

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_sy_1339_43413.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_sy_1339_43413.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 37

fullmoonlibra

Haahaa, funny thread :happy:

I think Venus in Taurus has a sensual body with a big booty.
I don't agree that Libra people have a round and shaped booty, because they have wide hips, so their booty is widened too.

Melaike

sureeee here it is LOL

Your Pluto is in Scorpio and is aspecting to your Asc.You have Scorpio butt then.:smile:

I don't agree that Libra people have a round and shaped booty, because they have wide hips, so their booty is widened too.

Libras usually have hourglass figure.
Round shaped booty like Cindy Crawford's and Jennifer Lopez's is Scorpio trait

Last edited:

I cee

Haha, well I think the prize for the biggest booty goes too..........pluto

Also read somewhere, where can't remember, butt:whistling:, the moon in the first house can indicate having weight problems, butt can also loose the weight just as fast, responding to diets well?!

I went out with a scorpio guy and he was quite slim all over butt he moved in such a way that he looked like he had a ladies wiggle, I imagined him with his scorpios swagger sting

Hormones can have an effect on where one distributes their fat.
Women with high oestrogen put weight more onnthere hips than belly and chest area.

Seasoul

I think jupiter in first house would tend to be either huge or georgious.
Rising sign best indications of appearance.
Water signs overeat emotionally.
Taurus loves food too much.
Sag are not good at portions.

I keep waiting for this to happen, I've read of it so many times. Like one day I will wake up twice the person I went to bed as.

Jupiter in the 1st in Scorpio. Never been even near overweight. Gained 1 dress size in pregnancy, weight restored to pre-pregnancy digits within 2mths.

Age 30. 5ft 7.5in - 133lbs (and going down, as I always do at this time of year).

Perhaps it is mitigated by Saturn on the Ascendant?

As to the OP: representing the Aquarius Sun, Libra Asc (with Saturn, Pluto, and Mars conjuncting) - present, but balanced bum :D

Last edited: