Cheryl Cole Natal Chart

Hi everyone,

Seen as she's very famous here in the UK and being portrayed as Britain's 'National Sweetheart' I just had to ask, is there anyone here who could interpret Cheryl's chart? I posted this on another site when we had 2 birth-time's - 8.38am & 8.38pm. The am chart appeared to not correlate that well to how her public career has played out in the past 8yrs. The pm chart seems to hit the nail right on the head.

:biggrin:

Last edited:
I have reposted with progressions and transits for a clearer picture. It will be interesting to see if T Jupiter conj 4th house cusp results in a relocation to America!

Notice the chart lacks the element of earth and her venus is a singleton ie: only planet in fixed sign. Bucket chart with moon as handle.

Notice POF conj venus in 8th house of shared and joint finances. Even though she can earn a good income herself, she will benefit from joint finances with partners
Age 5 SA Saturn conj MC may have seen a parent disappear or become distant and Saturn conj MC suggests delay in career, but hers is involved in grand trine with moon and mars showing an easy flow of energies.

In 16months time progressed moon will conj natal and this will also coincide with her Saturn return. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a baby then. Cos at that time T Jupiter will be going through her 5th house of children.

Not long after her saturn return T Saturn will conj MC which could either be a 'time out' for family or more prominence at that time.

Last edited:
I am glad she ditched that cheating scumbag. Cheryl is too gorgeous for him anyway. She is a sensitive Cancerian but she has a quick wit (Mercury-Mars). The scandals could be due to Mercury in Gemini opposite Neptune (EXACT) and due to this she is a tabloids dream. I have Mercury square Neptune and suffer the same problem on AW. I suffered the same at work when I dated a man of a different color. It boggles me the fascination with scandal, but it's easy to fall in it's grip. Scandals are gossip worthy and seem to elicit enjoyment, escapism for all those who partake in it. Cheryl's really sensitive to criticism too and she is hard on herself. Liz Greene calls story telling a form of deception, and we lead people into a world that is totally believable. I like this quote by Greene:

The classics professor at Oxford might claim that the novel is unreliable because the author "made up" many things; the history is trustworthy because it is based on facts. But as any Mercury-Neptune person knows, "facts" are as open to subjective interpretation as a dream.
It seems Cheryl's first fight and cheating hubby incidents and sharp tongue Mercury-Mars conjunct, have conspired to land her on the front page and on the gossip train. These people can be the easy target of deception/loose talk.

Last edited:
books
Cheryl-Cole_90786t.jpg

What aspects do you think influence such a turn a round and do you think her fortunes could reverse again. Cheryl has Jupiter in :sagittarius: conjunct Uranus. Maybe houses are needed in order to determine why some people can turn the public in their favour. Although she was still plagued by bad luck with her cheating hubby. It proves that no matter how you look, if a man is going to cheat he will. Women lose self-esteem when a man strays, but look at her. We need his chart to pull apart.

Last edited:

Inside Out Orange

If I recall Ashley is very late Sag, so his Sun opposes her Gemini mercury. They may even have Sun opposition Sun from different signs which can be attractive ...

Interesting that Ashley Cole if born late would have moon opposite neptune and mercury ( too wide for the sun though). I know a guy who can't seem to be faithful and he has moon square neptune and mercury ( and sun in his case.) In the man I knows case he just can't seem o get that he shouldn't cheat, even saying love and sex are sperate, but unfortunately he can't work out that sex can destroy love. Ashley cole has the same planets as Jake Gyllenhaal interesing though if I remember Gyllenhaal's moon is either late Taurus or early gemini so could not oppose neptune. I've never heard any unfaithful rumours about him, though his problem seems to be women not being able to commit to marriage. Which makes me wonder if Moon/Neptune might be the unfaithful aspect in Ashley's chart.