Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Solar returns

Solar returns Talk about your experience with solar returns in predictive astrology.

Unread 06-23-2008, 11:46 AM

Experiences with 12th house Moon in Solar Return, ...anyone?

Hi

If anyone could share their experiences with the Solar Return Moon in the 12th house? I would greatly appreciate it. OR!!! If anyone has experiences a Capricorn Moon as well.

This year I have a 12th house Capricorn Moon and it is racking my brain!. The moon this year will be the Ruler of my 6th house. So I am thinking that my mundane, everyday work will take place "behind-the scenes"? And in capricorn...moon in detriment.....it may involve keywords like: ambition, corporate, structured, hardwork? Any imput here would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks again guys!

Leslie

Unread 07-23-2008, 02:45 PM

Re: Experiences with 12th house Moon in Solar Return, ...anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie1979
Hi

If anyone could share their experiences with the Solar Return Moon in the 12th house? I would greatly appreciate it. OR!!! If anyone has experiences a Capricorn Moon as well.

This year I have a 12th house Capricorn Moon and it is racking my brain!. The moon this year will be the Ruler of my 6th house. So I am thinking that my mundane, everyday work will take place "behind-the scenes"? And in capricorn...moon in detriment.....it may involve keywords like: ambition, corporate, structured, hardwork? Any imput here would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks again guys!

Leslie
Hi Leslie,

I have natal Capricorn moon and few years ago i had SR moon in scorpio on 12th SR chart. What can i say it was not a happy year for me and i really noticed that progressing SR moon was helping me, i mean i used to progress solar return moon, until it came on the first house and that time only thinks started to move in better.
I can not say this position was related much to family, but yes very painful emotions, loneliness.
Meditation seriously helped me to overcome this sad situation.
I think you have to take care on your health, preventing as much possible, or you maybe will be involved more in activities related to hospitals.
I hope it helps.

Moon Shadow
Unread 01-09-2009, 08:20 AM

Hello,

I'm currently going through a 12th house moon in Aries. I don't want to go into much detail about how it's been affecting me, but I've put in bold the areas that have had a personal resonance:

Quote:
Your Solar Return Moon is in the 12th house:

This influence indicates changes in your moods, your psyche, and in your spirituality. You will need to let go of your normal ego boundaries and apply great flexibility to accommodate the feelings you perceive and the needs of others. You might find that you gravitate toward and enjoy familiar places, and will not be fond of disruptive environments. Your enhanced empathetic and intuitive awareness will seek solace amid emotionally comfortable surroundings. The Moon in the 12th house indicates the possibility of changes through hidden love or love affairs. It also bids you to be aware that not every person around you has your best interest in mind. This placement indicates hidden enemies. As you transcend spiritually, you are moving from the viewpoint of a single person toward a greater oneness with life and humanity. Adaptability to trust in a higher force and in the natural outcome can serve you well on your journey.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/articles/...es_house12.htm

Unread 01-09-2009, 10:25 AM

You can also look to see what natal house is with in the boundaries of the new 12th house. It often tells us a little more....blending the two houses. Your natal moon location in the solar chart is also a key.
Unread 06-22-2018, 06:20 AM

I am currently experiencing solar return moon in the 12th house. It feels like self sabotaging, deep depression, emotional disturbance. For the first time in my life (i am 26)I felt I need a psychologist.

Tags
12th, experiences, house, moon, return, solar