Applied to the state police-needing imput regarding my natal/progressedchart

Hazard

I apologize for the long post.

My name is Mike and I'm 28 and out of college. I’ve applied to my local state police to become a cop; I desire to serve my state and my community. I'm physically, rigorously, and strenuously preparing for this at this time.

I’m very grateful for any insight given while I share my Natal Chart with you. I’ve studied astrology on and off for 10 years and knowing what I know about myself I am hoping to gain new perspective of my strengths and weaknesses and what I am pursuing.

My own understanding of my chart all holds true to what I see and what I know about myself- I've left out interpreting the aspects to keep it short, but please feel free to interpret mine if you see something important:

I’m an emotional, caring, and sympathetic person who is reserved, diligent, practical, analytical, stable, intelligent, focused, ambitious, at times a realist in personality. Apparently I'm also physically attractive to many woman- I’ve been told this many times throughout my life but I’ve always seem to have a hard time believing that fully and I don’t know why. (Asc in Pisces, Sun in Virgo, Moon in Capricorn). I’m reserved, but not shy- I think most people who just know me on the surface think of me as shy, but I think they misconstrue the difference between the terms of shy and reserved. Shy to me is someone who is afraid to talk to people, which I am totally not. Reserved to me is someone who isn’t boisterous and just doesn’t show emotion quickly toward others and that’s more me.

Throughout my life I’ve proven to be steadfast when accomplishing personal goals that had to do with me, whether physically or emotionally- improving myself regarding any kind of set back in my life. (if that makes sense, and I relate this to my Sun in Virgo and Moon in Capricorn). In other words I’m stable, very patient, proactive, and am goal oriented when I have to be.

I am very diplomatic toward people in general and have a general belief in justice and what is fair. I feel that all things and all people should be in harmony with each other and do not understand why it can never be that way. I am generally romantic, charming intimately in my relationship with my significant others. (5 planets in Libra).

Interesting thing I think about my Mars in Leo is that If I am in competition or put in any kind of leadership position I do have a tendency to be ardent and fiery, maybe way too much. I may give off that I am bossy in that role but I don’t mean to be. I am also a very sexual person, but only intimately in a relationship. I love to compete and “show off” when I have compete in sport or anything.. I have a desire to keep in shape and generally watch what I eat. (I think it relates to both Mars in Leo, Sun in 6th house). Leo is supposed to be creative but I don’t see creative talent in me (if so I think it is tapered or limited), but I see more so the other Leo qualities I mentioned above in me.

Strange as this sounds for as long as I’ve studied astrology I;ve always been confused on how my Neptune, Pluto, and Uranus and Midheaven works? Neptune is my strongest planet (Pisces Asc).

I am in great health and feel that I am capable of the lifestyle of this profession- Does anyone see any difficulty regarding my chart?

Moreover, I’ve noticed in my progressed chart... my Mercury entered Scorpio (3 degrees) in the 8th house sextile my natal Moon which I think may indicate a inclination and leading me toward this field, Tell me if that is wrong or not relevant?

Any input is greatly appreciated. And feel free to ask questions if you see anything that I can’t.

Thank you.

Edit: Transits are on the right.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 41
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Mr stellium

To see your chart from a different perspective, why not use traditional rulers (Jupiter/Pisces, Saturn/Aquarius, Mars/Scorpio) and whole sign houses (so all of Pisces is house 1, all Virgo house 7 and all Libra house 8 and so on).
Heres some useful links for interpreting your chart in this manner:

Planets in signs and houses: http://www.zodiac-x-files.com/

Excellent articles: http://www.astrology-x-files.com/x-files/

Need to be a member to download but membership is free: http://www.scribd.com/doc/6956746/Five-Pillars-of-Fate-Fortune-and-Destiny-in-Astrology

Good articles: http://horoscopicastrologyblog.com/

Kerrie

Thanks for you post I also found it interesting. I would be interested to know how to transits play out for you, so do come back over the coming 6 months to let us know. Keep us updated! :biggrin:

Noticeably your prog sun is now conj natal Jupiter in 7th at 13'.

It would be helpful if you learnt how to post the whole chart instead of just the wheel. When in Extended chart selection on astro reduce image size to 63%, I also like to reduce orb ratio to 80% cos I think the orbs are bit to wide for my liking. Also this gives you the opportunity to chose a different house system, rather than the default which is Placidcus (I use Equal house)Once on the image if you right mouse click on picture, chose 'save image target as' onto your hard drive, then upload here.

What I am curious about is your prog jupiter and prog Pluto degree in particular? Prog venus could also be conj natal Uranus?Notiecably T Pluto has/is dancing all over your natal moon (in its' detriment) in cappi. This brings intense emotional and transformative things connected to mother, women, relationships and in your case career being conj MC

you said,
"Moreover, I’ve noticed in my progressed chart... my Mercury entered Scorpio (3 degrees) in the 8th house sextile my natal Moon which I think may indicate a inclination and leading me toward this field, Tell me if that is wrong or not relevant?" In Equal house prog mercury has been there for a while, BUT now it's making a hard aspect to natal mars. Have you noticed more 'forceful' speecha and arguements?

you said,
"Strange as this sounds for as long as I’ve studied astrology I've always been confused on how my Neptune, Pluto, and Uranus and Midheaven works? Neptune is my strongest planet (Pisces Asc)."

Looking at N Neptune and using solar arcs Age 6 did anyone die, disappear? Age 2 did your family move house?Now your chart ruler Neptune is placed in 9th and square to sun in virgo 6th, which this can be more like pisces/neptune 'wanting to be of service (virgo) and make sacrifices (pisces) and more than any other sign seems to want to give part of themselves to others.

However I do feel your stellium in 7th very strong being Angular and your main focus should or will be relationships, fair, balance,(libra) duty responsibility and hard work (saturn)Saturn is also square MC - which could knock your confidence and explain why you delayed in applying for the police. Saturn squ moon is someone quite able to endure financial hardships (like mum) and cautious emotional reserved responses. Moon conj MC can indicate a few job/career changes but being in Cappi does suggest you probably get on better with older people quite well.

SO, you have some major life changing transits coming up. T Saturn over next two & half years going all over your libra planets causing slow downs, limitations and delays within relationships.

Saturn is the Lord of Karma and master teacher, but really he's trying to teach us about ourselves. It wants us to be responsible, hard working, dutiful and learn our Lessons properly, so they won't have to keep being repeated. Therefore, is usually suggests things slowing down, delays, limitations and restrictions so we can learn these Lessons.

What Saturn does is 'test' what is of value to you and what is working in your life. It wants structure and hard work. If something isn't working--- it may well end--- so something better can be put in it's place.
So, the Lesson will be testing which relationships will be of value and working for you.

T Uranus is now conj Asc IF your time is correct and square to MC which is you wanting a fresh start and career change and Jupiter conj Asc should be some good luck and doors opening.

Last edited:

Hazard

Hi Astro 50! Thanks for your input!
I tried as you said hope this gives a better picture of my chart.

N Neptune and using solar arcs Age 6 did anyone die, disappear?

I lost my cousin David at 6 but not to death. Close pals from the time we were born to when we were out of each others lives by circumstance (David is a year younger than me). Too long of a story to get into and last I heard of him he ended up in a Florida Jail (Drugs). He had a very difficult life as well as emotionally. It’s a shame. If things were different I believe we’d still be a part of each others lives.

In Equal house prog mercury has been there for a while, BUT now it's making a hard aspect to natal mars. Have you noticed more 'forceful' speecha and arguements?

In certain situation yes: I’m not afraid to speak my mind ardently when I feel I have to or feel strongly about something.

T Saturn over next two & half years going all over your libra planets causing slow downs, limitations and delays within relationships.....What Saturn does is 'test' what is of value to you and what is working in your life.

My Saturn returns early? I went through a tough breakup this past October with a women (an older woman, 36) I was with for 2 years. We had to part due to life circumstances that couldn’t keep us together. We were serious about getting married so breaking up wasn’t easy for me and took me a long time to get over. It is true throughout my life I’ve always got along better with older people in general. Moreover I’ve dated more older woman than younger throughout my 20’s- I used to think maybe I just didn’t mesh with younger woman. However after this particular relationship I think it had brought me a solace to where I feel more relaxed regarding my attitude and approach toward relationships. I even developed an outlook to where I feel I am content with or without a relationship in my life than I was when I was younger.

I've come to my own conclusions that woman who are fiery in personality bring out the best in me. I’m currently dating someone who is younger (23) but I’m finding her to be a bit of a challenge for me, maybe it’s because of her age? (i’m more used to the less changeable, even keeled older woman). She’s very fiery though; she initiated the first date by asking ME out- and now she has my head is spinning. :lol:

But back to the topic: Psychologically “my get up and go” is there for me everyday as I am going through my training which is great.

Attachments

• g.jpg
    g.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 26
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: