Should I quite my job?

kai

Hi guys. I recently started a job and as rafaella said in an old thread regarding the job, I started not to like my job so she was right! I have a trip to make at the end of February and I am thinking whether I should stay until then and then quit but I am contemplating now and I am not sure if that would be the right move. I would say I am a little confused. I like the job, but I get stressed out as my boss makes me feel like I am slow lol but he doesn't say it that way, but rather keeps asking did you finish this and that and that other thing constantly and those things take time! I feel like I am being micromanaged as he often leaves the office and then calls me to check up on me by asking me whether I am still working on the task or something new and when I tell him im on the last task still, he asks me to call him back once it is finished, so it's it feels to me like he is keeping track of when I finish each thing and it is very annoying to me as I have never had this type of an issue with my previous employers. I am the only one at the office, so it's me and some guy who works externally and then the boss. The pay isn't good either and i was made to work through the holidays except on jan. 1 and 25th of december while the whole building was absolutely empty. He has certain tasks written down on our shared screen so everyday I already know what I have to do and there's no need for him to micromanage me as I move through the list one after the other. I would like to see if I should quit please?
Also, I got to work from 10-6 but the past couple of weeks I am staying until 809pm which is close to 12 hour work and overtime just because i want to make sure that I get more work done seeing his stupid questions and I don't see why I have to stay that long and Im getting annoyed. I feel like if he likes a robot, then he should hire a robot.

I am Saturn in cappy in my 12th while my boss and my work represent 10th, which is mars in aries. I don't know how to answer my own question but I do see that moon will sextile me soon while mars, work boss will square me. Any idea whether I should quit my job at the very end of feb before I leave for the trip? Will this be good for me?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_should_i_quit_my_job_in_the_near_future_hr.19027.1618.jpg
    astro_2gw_should_i_quit_my_job_in_the_near_future_hr.19027.1618.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 37

kai

Anyone please? I've been contemplating this the last few days but not sure if I am being impulsive about it or not. Thanks.

kai

i actually quit my job wanted to update even though i got no replies. he cut my pay so i left and that was for two days being sick in bed.

rafaella

Hey Kai,

I saw your message, sorry wasn't able to read your chart in time, I have been travelling since Christmas.

I wish you all the best and hope you get another job soon!