Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Horary forums are for discussion of horary charts and techniques only, natal chart requests should be posted in a different forum.

Unread 01-14-2019, 12:53 AM

did he do that in fear of loosing her contact?

Hello,

My husband's ex is being stalking us for long now. i told of this to my husband but he never doubt it. she use to put thing that will remind him of their past (for e.g pics, their pet's image, some little quotes) where her present husband is not on the social media nor my husband is not in her friend list so she puts these indirect messages on public.

just to check this i have put a message on my page which points at her indirectly and said "stop stalking" the next day it self she have blocked me.

now she is visible to my husband acc why would she not block him? to mind her i have put the same message from my husband's page and waited to see if she would block him. but what my husband called me and got mad at me for putting the messag saying his friends were asking wat happened. now he has wrote a big essay on his page asking sorry to his friends as if he feel bad on himself about the situation also mentioned he had got nothing to do with the ex's life and never contacted. he wrote things which blames him self for things happening. he never sit and give any explaination to me for things which he has done worng "ever" but today he took time to write that passage on his status. this kinda puzzled me for i believe he should come and speak to me nor he would him self post a message to that ex to stop stalking. but why does he has to be upset?

my question is, did he do this just to cool down that ex in a fear that she may not reach him?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg did he.jpg (51.1 KB, 5 views)

Tags
contact, fear, loosing