diabeties or prostrate

dheerpat

hi all

could someone go thru my chart and check which if 2 i will be orone to in future. currently i am a 46 years male with no health issues as such , apart from being overweight, no history of diabetes from father side however my mothers brothers have it not my mother.

actually i had a testicle removed in infancy and kind of feel thirsty and frequent urinations so was wondering.
will see a doctor shortly to check blood sugar or prostrate but wanted to have astro insights also

thanks

27 12 1970 1115 am new delhi

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Frisiangal

Hi,
In Western astrology it is not ethical to give diagnoses of physical complaints that could occur. However, predispositions towards physical complaints can be found in a chart that can act as 'warning signals' towards any potentiality occuring. These are present in the chart provided.

Your being overweight, thirsty, frequent need of urination are all symptons that can act as a 'warning signal' regarding a tendency towards the complaints you mention. You would be very wise to have the blood test that either rules out or confirms any physical complaint before it reaches a dangerous health and heart level.

:smile:

dheerpat

Hi,
In Western astrology it is not ethical to give diagnoses of physical complaints that could occur. However, predispositions towards physical complaints can be found in a chart that can act as 'warning signals' towards any potentiality occuring. These are present in the chart provided.

Your being overweight, thirsty, frequent need of urination are all symptons that can act as a 'warning signal' regarding a tendency towards the complaints you mention. You would be very wise to have the blood test that either rules out or confirms any physical complaint before it reaches a dangerous health and heart level.

:smile:

hi could u please specify which predespotions in chart u talking about

Frisiangal

hi could u please specify which predespotions in chart u talking about

All planets that are associated with the 1st, 6th and 9th houses regarding physical constitution, physical ailments, health matters, and any 'harsh' aspects between them.

Vedic astrology has different terms and rulerships for physical complaints. than Western focused astrology. Cultural and family background, habits , diet, etc., can all play their part in determining any strength towards a predisposition.....yet that may never occur....for illness.

Have the blood test to ease your concerns.:smile: