Taylor Swift

rahu

Banned
the players are gonna play play play play play play
the haters are gonna hate hate hate hate hate hate
I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake shake

Last edited:

Bjorkstrand

She has uranus,mercury,+ saturn rising in cappy.
The cappy rising always makes her humble

Jim

Attachments

• swift_taylor.jpg
    swift_taylor.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 75

Bjorkstrand

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

jupiter conjunct moon + ceres, she likes to FEED everybody at her parties AND
she wears her emotions on her sleeves

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

Bjorkstrand

the asteroid SWIFT is too small. H=12.
Calvin just wants privacy. She is too popular.
She will never find anybody.
When she's 30(saturn return) she might grow up or her body with saturn rising will force her to stop touring and settle down.
So far she's worth 304 million. What's the limit?
A mega tsunami will probably destroy her house in rhode is.
That uranus rising might get to her some time.

Just some thoughts.

Jim

Snakechammah

When I read about the breakup, I was thinking of you, Rahu.

I like Taylor Swift. Our Venus are in Aquarius and it is really hard to be in love, and finding the right guy. Her song Blank Space feels like she wrote that song about me, I can totally relate. We have crushes so easily and then dump the guys when they don't live up to expectations. Except she's in the spotlight and her every move scrutinized.

I know how she feels, poor girl. I hope we'll both find true love someday.

Thank you for this Taylor Thread, Rahu.

Snakechammah

Poor Taylor.

I hope she reconciles with Calvin. He's quite yummy and she was so happy when she was with him. She must be heartbroken.

Any chance they could reconcile, Rahu?

SagLeo

Many people around here still doubts about Taylor's rising sign so I'm going to give my own conclusion: at least for me she is a :leo: Rising with that :sagittarius: Sun. Why? I'm gonna write my reasons for my ending choice for her:

1. With the sign of the lion rising, Sun and Mercury both fall in the 5th house (the meaning of this house is related with creativity in all their expressions as art for example) and that would explain her artistic skills and inclinations.

2. Being the Sun ruled in its own house and as the regent of the 1st house /Ascendant would explain the shine we all can see inside and out of the stage. In a few words, it makes a true artist with a big star in its presence. Maybe also the Sun is making a trine with the Ascendant and that's an aspect that gives success but we have to got a rectified chart.

3. In many cases Mercury in the 5th gives a tendency to got a natal talent for singing and it seemed to me a good fact (I got it on my natal chart and I don't know if I'm at the tall of an Adele but I can sing very well to not be a professional)

4. Some astrologers say that we tend to be attracted to people with characteristics of the opposed sign of our rising (in her case it would be Aquarius/Uranus type and she had relationships with Aquarian guys as Harry Styles, Taylor Lautner and Ed Sheeran but this last as a friend, not always necessarily as a boyfriend).

5. If you didn't knew about it, many people with Leo Rising have the tendency to love to be in love and to be loved for someone who makes them feel as the only person in this world. It might have generated a problem about her ego in relationships also this can explain her current status about relationships with so many guys (Venus in Aquarius = a Venus ruled by Uranus can be also a big help for this situation in someone, more if Venus is dominant in the whole chart).

6. Her Venus falls in the 6th (main meanings of this house are wealth and work) and her profession would be of the Venusian type (she works with art and being a hardworker). The effect of the planet increases in her life if its dominant on the whole chart as I said before.

Anyway I'm no one to deny the other chart because it is a good theory that Mercury is in the 1st is conjunct with the Cap rising and also it is a high aspect for singing but there are other points that I try to relate with her but I can't as the Sun in the 12th to put an example.

Personally I love Taylor because her music (since TS, Fearless until 1989, this last didn't like it so much to me as the others) and I'm not her fan but I keep following her after years and despite sometimes I'm disaccord with some of her decisions in the last years.

Well, I can say that by the moment. Sorry if I'm mistaken but I believe more this chart than the other for all the things that I explained before.

Now yes, until the next time guys! :smile:

Last edited:
They have some good aspects too. They are both extroverted and will support each other (Suns in sextile as well as mercury and Uranus?) they are as ambitious as each other - she gets his maturity and support (Virgo rising) that she will be craving from being in the spotlight. She's a smart girl with all her business aspects, but she may have met her match. For Tom, he gets an impressionable young girl but no one can give him as much celebrity status as Taylor. So it's mutually beneficial. All he's got to do is hold on to her...and with the Pluto chemistry, that's definetely something they would both want to hold on to.

Young and in lust and equally as self-serving as each other. Poor Calvin needs to grow up!!

Last edited:

Bjorkstrand

On july 1st comet PANSTARRS (C/2013 X1) will be conjunct her sun.
Maybe she'll see the light in regards to her new beau.
He's an aquarian not a cancer. For heaven sakes deary get a cancer guy.

Jim

This story is pretty intriguing, lots of twists and turns. I do think TS is the antagonist though and has the upper hand, as her and her team are controlling the media.

TS and her team have recently released the information that it was her who wrote Calvins summer anthem 'this is what you came for,' although she decided to use a pseudonym when it was released a few weeks ago. It's being reported the reason they broke up was due to his response in an interview which was apparently disrespectful when he said he couldn't see them working together in the future. But he had to lie and say they hadn't worked together as TS had chosen to omit her name. You can see the interview which TS took offence to. He's asked if him and TS would collaborate together - you can notice his eyes widen when he has to lie, as they had already secretly collaborated.
https://youtu.be/EQLPhOZXLiQ

So TS releasing that information is to discredit Calvin's career. Hence his response on Twitter - which is indeed immature and childish - but comes from the place of a broken heart. Baring in mind that is was TS who broke up with him, with the pretence of it being amicable, only to publicly start dating Tom Hiddleston (who for all his maturity and old-English romanticism is still an opportunist and like Rahu said a 'cad').

Calvin Harris released a song a few days ago referencing Tom Hiddleston through his movie character 'Loki' and taken from the point of view of Tom Hiddleston talking to TS,by these lyrics, "low key, you won't tell none of your friends about me,' and other such lyrics that insinuate she had been secretly dating Tom Hiddleston for weeks. (Lyrics can be seen here http://www.bustle.com/articles/171347-calvin-harris-john-newmans-ole-lyrics-are-not-exactly-subtle) This is TS's motivation to discredit Calvin's career, since her being a cheat ruins the nice girl-next-door-image.

Let's not forget that TS was born in the Chinese astrology year of the snake, a cold-blooded predator that once on the wrong side of, exile to Serbia may seem the preferable option. And in contrast, Calvin was born in the year of the gullible Boar, although he has a good majority of Pluto planets so is by no means a victim (hence his Twitter retaliation referenced in the daily mail.)

Let's see what happens next...

Last edited:
Well, as connvining as what she is, it's helped make her as successful as she's become. It's like people can't accept being played by a pretty little white girl. Usually you hear of child star's having a meltdown by now, or shaving off their head a la britney. But TS is just a conniving little witch haha. She's protecting this huge franchise she's created with this porcelain doll image, and Calvin is being a typically ego-hurt lad. Except they can heal within the compounds of their $17m mansions.

The scandal re the massage parlour was 'swiftly' covered up. It seems she either forgave him or he got away with it. Knowing he was guilty was just an intuitive guesstimate on my side. Maybe she did know and checked out, hence why she was able to form a new relationship with somebody else while already in one.

Ps totally looks like she's had a boob job. Is it New York that has warped her soul and not just her success in general?

Last edited:

savanna

I have tried getting her birth time. Her fans on her official forums always say 8:36 am, but when I ask for a source, no one has an answer.

Ah! She's out playing Tom. So the cad is being outfoxed by the cadette. You've got to love the irony. She's more famous than him though, you would think she wouldn't need anyone but I suppose ambition/greed has no limits. Tom looks absolutely smitten, and TS is being calculated...but I do feel sorry for dear ol' Calvin, as he's genuinely been left a bit heart-broken and confused by all this. As stoic and Saturn-like as he can be, I imagine his head is left spinning being around all these ruthless people. That being said, it's kinda fun to see TS make mince-meat out of men within an industry that usually is derogatory towards women.

Just thinking, what if TS's and Hiddleston's romance is genuine from either side, albeit not destined to last forever?
As smart as what TS is, we are all victims of circumstance, and even though she is insanely successful, she may be rather emotionally immature. Hence why an undiplomatic response from Calvin would generate such instability and fear inside of her mind/world. The second article gives insight into her upbringing, where wearing the latest designer bag was the sign of fitting-in, in her privileged middle-class upbringing. So although she may have had a fortunate start, she has no valid awareness of real life problems or loss. Hence why that comment from Calvin generated all this change inside of her. Perhaps she isn't genuinely interested in Tom as a marriage partner. But as a mature, wise-looking, Shakespearen actor, he will certainly bring a feeling of security and protection. Basically, if you do any damage to her franchise, she will feel like her world is crashing down due to her immaturity, rather than seeing it as inconsequential. Because of this I'm more inclined to believe she just needs the security of a loving man's arms, rather than being purely for career purposes. But then it's a hard thought to grasp that a strong women would feel the need to prostitite her heart for more success.

Last edited:

theV

Taylor Swift has been dragged by Kim Kardashian into a feud, oh boy this is the only match I care about.

LovelyMissAries

I don't think Calvin was immature at all in calling Taylor out! She needs to be humbled a bit. And Tom and Taylor? Fake. Fake, fake, fake. As a Moon / Pluto person I called it a mile away. I thought it was weird that Tom and Taylor "dancing" at the Met Gala started trending. So? I also took a s.it that morning, what's the big deal? Now you know why because they had to set up a foundation for them to "date". Personally, I feel Taylor is a beard for Tom... Sun in the 12th house.

I'm glad Kim released the footage too and who's to say Taylor didn't know about THAT? Everything is fake in Hollywood and done for ratings, publicity, money, etc. Taylor used to be a genuine artist but has changed over the years, whereas Kards have always been exactly who they are. I respect that more than someone who plays nice for an agenda.

She has Capricorn ASC and Mercury in Capricorn? Lol. Social cliiiiiiimber. Bye. Ugh, I can't stand her!

Last edited: