John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Congratulations for explanation U. That is how the explanation has to look like. I am not sure but where is the POF on this chart?

unimatrix

Thanks for the information, I picked the wrong planet database, now POF is included.

Attachments

• update.png
    update.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

miquar

Hi. Have tried to upload chart for the match kick-off. Hope it works.

Doesn't seem a very straightforward one. ASC ruler moves into 7th house. Saturn in the first. ASC changes sign few minutes before final whistle. Grand trine involving Asc and Des rulers. Are you thinking of betting on this Banefranco?

paneagle7

There's not much to separate the strips of West Brom and Man United.

The Swansea home kit is mostly white, and Man City (currently top of the English league) play away in red and black so here the darker team are very much the favourites.

Odds:

Swansea win 5/1
Man City 6/10
Draw 13/5

In terms of accidental dignities, Sun loses its strength going into the 8th before Saturn loses some of its strength going into the 3rd. So this also suggests darker to win.

But Saturn is retrograde.

But what do other people think?

SOL METHOD - In this match, Swansea won. The solar (sol astrology) line had for that day the sun at 21pis28 near end of the match - which is 28 degree 60x harmonic of Libra - the Sun day 30x harmonic was 14 cancer. Swansea is a place degree 20 cancer and 29 cancer (calculate places 1 degree each long or lat from greenwich and equator) - man city is 14 scorpio and 7 gemini. If we include Uranus Mars Jupiter harmonics and degrees Uranus was 16 scorpio 60x and 23 cancer 30x. Uranus is often the people's or popular choice. 2 degree past exact for Man City, and Swansea had the solar applying and also close just past exact of Uranus.
Both positions of Swansea were applying in cancer, and they upset win.

The way I calculate, 1x is stronger than 30x and 60x, but 30x and 60 of uranus and jupiter can sit on a degree all through a game and during a day making it a very effective. Speed and timing are important.

I took AS Roma in an even match as they won on sunday. It was a good one with both long and lat degree being supported well by harmonics.

If anyone wants to follow this method, let me know here, I will send you a game analysis. Please keep your cool. Share equally. I want to know if you will bet any games and if you use alternative such as horary, what your pick is and major reasons why.
- Then we can triangulate a game (2 point-way view sees the three angles or finds the distance) using harmonics and solar.

Bulletbobb

I'd be interested in seeing a full game analysis, altho I'd prefer to see you do a hockey or NBA game. Or even an MLS soccer game here in the US, as their season has started.

Bob

banefranco

I would also like to see NBA prediction to work for the whole dayly matches becouse I do not have the rule for placement NBA teams. No matter which day, it can be personal choice.
For hockey in the next days I hope I will find the time to predict any match with the same method for placement like in other sports I use.
MLB I cannot predict if I do not know who is where so that will wait better times.
If I should have resolved NBA and MLB problem......

banefranco

Yes I would place bet but I have seen at youtube that Liverpool played earlier matches in red (of course) and Everton in blue. As I had enough nightmares with those two colors I have to be sure in Darker team if Liverpool is darker. Otherwise no bet.
Some interesting matches in Hungary Debrecen and in Germany regional league Nurenberg II -? .

banefranco

I think that it is useful to answer some Q. I do not know why should anyone use the method like horary if it is possible to predict just one match at a time? That is not my opinion that is an element of horary method. That method does not impreses me as any other which does not have even the possibility for whole league matches prediction. Just the chance to predict them all is enormous adventage.
My repeated suggestion to the visitors-astrologers. It is more practical to present any method by separate threads just becouse others can follow the same things that concerns the same method. If any method would show better possibilities than mine I would be the first to leave mine.
Well I feel free to mention one more opinion. Astrology is the science without any paece of sprirtualty. It is ultimately exact. Do not forget this when you place bets and win.

BTW If you take a look at some earlier posts I sent to Miquar prediction for the matches in England ''All lighter HOME teams will win or draw''. That information passed with low recognition but that is in one way spectacular possibility of one method. Of course under some circumstances like the same event chart or very nearly the same. That keeps me that this approach promises....

Last edited:
This is the match tonight Derby-Notingem
Does is the correct analysis from program Janus

Derbi county-Nottingem forest 13.03.2013
Asc 11Lib29,MC15Cancer18

ACC Dignity Calculations A

Sun is in house 6 -2
Sun is swift +2
Moon is in house 3 +1
Moon is swift +2
Moon is free of suns beams +5
Mercury is in house 7 +4
Mercury is retrograde -5
Mercury is slow -2
Mercury is occidental +2
Mercury is under suns beams -4
Venus is in house 8 -2
Venus is direct +4
Venus is swift +2
Venus is occidental +2
Venus is free of suns beams +5
Venus is partile conjunct jupiter +5
Mars is in house 11 +4
Mars is retrograde -5
Mars is slow -2
Mars is occidental -2
Mars is free of suns beams +5
Mars is partile trine venus +4
Mars is partile trine jupiter +4
Jupiter is in house 8 -2
Jupiter is direct +4
Jupiter is swift +2
Jupiter is occidental -2
Jupiter is free of suns beams +5
Jupiter is partile conjunct venus +5
Saturn is in house 1 +5
Saturn is retrograde -5
Saturn is swift +2
Saturn is oriental +2
Saturn is free of suns beams +5
Moon is waning -2
POF in Gemini +3
POF in 9th house +2
POF in terms of mars -2
POF not combust +5

ESs Dignity
Dignity Calculations

Sun is peregrine -5
Moon is peregrine -5
Mercury is peregrine -5
Venus is domicle ruler of its sign +5
Mars is peregrine -5
Jupiter is peregrine -5
Saturn is exalted ruler of its sign +4
POF in Gemini +3
POF in 9th house +2
POF in terms of mars -2
POF not combust +5

banefranco

The differences are mostly in 1 or 2 points in dignities but I do not know if you use daylight POF formula becouse that is needed to be set all day at day formula. So do not use Night POF.I am not at my comp so I cannot check.

paneagle7

I'd be interested in seeing a full game analysis, altho I'd prefer to see you do a hockey or NBA game. Or even an MLS soccer game here in the US, as their season has started.

Bob
Pick a game and then I will follow through.
What method will you use on your end to show for the same game?
If you do not do both requests no follow through will I. (my experience online forums is paneagle 100, other people about 1, so you can see the reasoning)

I have looked at some mls soccer, of course nba and hocks. tennis, golf, college ball games tonight, a bunch of choices.
as usual there is differences in each sport, for team or individual player, etc...

best; p

Last edited:

paneagle7

Yes I would place bet but I have seen at youtube that Liverpool played earlier matches in red (of course) and Everton in blue. As I had enough nightmares with those two colors I have to be sure in Darker team if Liverpool is darker. Otherwise no bet.
Some interesting matches in Hungary Debrecen and in Germany regional league Nurenberg II -? .

game time look up

choose liverpool as home as based on two teams same locale - taking then liverpool as team for rising and midheaven - used permanent degree of the city place as 29 gemini west longitude point and 13 virgo north longitude. I relate these as rising and midheaven. mars in 9 virgo near north virgo. the sun 30x is 20 to 28 virgo during game, also favors midheaven and liverpool (if concept is correct. only position for opposition is 9 pisces (60x harmonic sun) which gives some degree of help to Everton.

banefranco

Fortunatelly my method does not recognise favourites as statisticaly always one favourite fails what is enough for ticket to fail. If I should have gone too far I could use stadium coordinates what is the most correct, not the city coordinates and anyway use Liverpool as home team.Becouse it is home team it does not mean neccesserely to be at ASC. BTW I do not prefer methods which use underdogs. ''Underdog'' does not symbolise anything in Astrology which is full of symbols. Sounds like street corner predicting.
But it was clear for me that Debrecen and Nurenberg would not lose.
Sometimes it is hard to explain how is it possible that one team is not the group of individuals than some individuals conected around the same mission or Symbol let say, At that moment they are not individuals but the united ONE. That is the same with Mundane Astrology. One nation - One mission, One flag, one birth time.
Answer to Flash. What is peregrine planet and what for is that condition? It is not the Q for you I asked myself so I do not calculate peregrine condition.
What is partile ? One frozen moment in one active match. That is when you make horary here any moment of the exact aspect is sort of partile and that happens and passes during the match. Match is a living thing. I do not say I am right I say I do not use those values.
E.g Mars won some matches in the days before although peregrined etc etc. I will send to you specially the POF strength like POF dignity but those values produce nothing and means nothing in Sports Astrology. But if you want ask for it and I will present that table. Anyway that is complete accidental dignities and debilities table with the speeds of planets also with POF values at one place.
The Q still stands about Rx condition, to be calculated or not. I do calculate Rx. But it is for check. ''Seems not...'' means nothing we must have results. I have never had a problem but that still stands.

banefranco-you aare talking about debrecen?did you see that match?its obvious that kavospar had the help of astrology not to lose the match..so what are you talking about?debrecen had an odd around 1.20 to win and couldnt and you say you found that debrecen didnt lose?thats rediculus i think,that couldnt score when kavospar had 2 red cards and it was so near to win the game finaly (0-0)!deb couldnt score even not when pof changed sign and rulers change house that have plenty of goals in other matches.(see portland in mls).sorry but that is not acceptable!

Last edited:

banefranco

When you make prediction it does not matter how odds are high and if you cannot place appropriate bet, you do not bet. So I care about the matches I can predict not about the odds. I knew what I am talking about when I mentioned Debrecen and Nurenberg 2 the Q is if you understood. So if you make such comment like selling the book you should have to know, although I made it clear,that my book is written in Serbian and the purpose of this thread is not to sell the book in Serbian to Chinese or an Englishman.
About the aspects for goals you clearly have not read so much text here about how and when goals happen at one match so wether you accept or not POF aspect, changing signs etc. they are for sure aspects for goals but it is described why it happens and how it happens. There is also one information at this thread from astrologer who tested aspects for goals and confirmed that they work. I will not give the same explanations 100 times.

Last edited: