Improvement??!!

jamie

i liked a guy(childhood friend) and had a communication gap with him since 3/4 yrs.Our communication gap HAS reduced we spoke heart to heart ; and really enjoyed that!!!! recently we have somewhat been bonding since then he told about him having a crush on me then

do u think he and i will have a string bind in the future??? and his mind will change for me ;
waiting desperately for your answer!!

Last edited:

sandstone

Banned
hi jamie,

i wouldn't get worked up about him.. he sounds like he is not interested in a serious relationship and it sounds as though you are.. wait til someone better comes along or he changes his approach... the other option is enjoying his friendship and letting any possible relationship unfold gradually if it is to happen..

Munch

I agree whole heartedly with Sandstone.

If he's saying this to you, he means it. Don't set yourself up to get hurt unless you are looking to truly, completely and totally learn a new lesson about self love in the most painful manner possible.

Let the friendship re-blossom. True love and commitment is deeply rooted in true friendship.

Munch

You'll want to cast a horary chart then if you want to know what is going to happen between the two of you. If you by some stroke of good fortune remember when you first decided to ask this question, create the chart for that day and time. If not, take some time to really meditate on your question and ask it again. Cast the chart for the date and time you ask it. Post that chart in the horary section of this board.

sandstone

Banned
hi jamie,

munch and i answered your question (quoted below), but it looks like your question has expanded from the original.. that's fine.. good luck finding an answer to your latest question!

>> do u think he and i will have a string bind in the future??? and his mind will change for me ;he expressed how much he liked me before but wasnt comfortable tellin me untill now
PLEASE I BEG OF YOU answer my query<<