Should I go to hospital?

Ukpoohbear

I thought this would make an interesting horary but I am also genuinely confused about whether or not I should go to the hospital. I broke my finger. I don’t know whether it’s silly to bother a doctor for a broken finger or not. But the chart confirms I do end up seeking treatment.

It’s definitely broken though. It’s swollen in two different places and the top bends to the left. You can tell it is broken I think with Mars recently separating from an opposition with Saturn, a sig for bones.

So I am Mars. The Doctor is Venus. The hospital is the 12th. The treatment is the 10th. The end of the treatment is the 4th.

Mars me and the Doctor Venus meet in one unit time. Moon conjuncts Venus in 9 units, maybe that is a follow up appointment.

It’s a little worrying that the treatment Mercury is at an anaretic degree and goes to Cancer which is the sign of my fall. But Mercury the treatment trines the end of treatment Jupiter in 2 units, and Jupiter is exalted in Cancer so that’s perfect :)

I’ll go to the hospital. Tomorrow looks like. I imagine I won’t be able to type too good at work with a broken finger 😆

96-BD8-F1-E-8-ED9-432-E-94-E0-EC1292393851.jpg

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Go right away!
Moon coming to negative aspects with both Uranus and Saturn, rulers of the 3rd of your thinking.

Ukpoohbear

It’s 9PM now, I’ll go tomorrow if work lets me or definitely Tuesday morning. I should have gone straight away though. I might post a photo because it’s so broken lol

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Go first thing in the morning and call your office from the hospital to explain what happened and where you are, involved in an emergency situation.

Ukpoohbear

I sought treatment and it was broken. Thanks for encouraging me to go. Doctor was surprised I didn’t want any pain relief, I would rather know the pain is there than ignore but feel better it is now cushioned. The body heals itself :)

2013 bmw 335i xdrive 0 60