Is this person transsexual?

Ukpoohbear

I look at this chart and see the venus square moon. This say this person is not transsexual but it may also mean there is conflict with the female. Is this man a transsexual or does the moon venus square mean he does not like female or me??

2eykyzl.jpg

craft94

Is this a relationship question? The Venus-Moon square might not be about you. A Venus-Moon square could also mean a conflict with the feminine energies in himself - assuming you mean ftm, he doesn't identify with it. Mars trine - he identifies more with masculine energy, which would be the case if he's trans.

Wow just noticed - masculine sun feminine moon are square each other. To me that indicates some gender confusion.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Is this a relationship question? The Venus-Moon square might not be about you. A Venus-Moon square could also mean a conflict with the feminine energies in himself - assuming you mean ftm, he doesn't identify with it. Mars trine - he identifies more with masculine energy, which would be the case if he's trans.

Wow just noticed - masculine sun feminine moon are square each other. To me that indicates some gender confusion.

This is a transexual from woman to man. I ask if she is a a man or if she has already change to half male. There are different types of tranny. This would be a relationship person as I ask about another.

Querent=asc=Virgo=mercury
Quesited=7th house=Pisces=Jupiter.

Last edited:

craft94

This is a transexual from woman to man. I ask if she is a a man or if she has already change to half male. There are different types of tranny. This would be a relationship person as I ask about another.

Querent=asc=Virgo=mercury
Quesited=7th house=Pisces=Jupiter.
Hmmm Sun ruler of the 12th in the 7th could also mean that he's keeping a really big secret from you