What will the outcome of our child custody case be :(

lux111

I’ve drawn up a chart for the outcome of our case and I’d love some feedback on whether I’m reading it correctly and if I’m missing anything. Any interpretations would be so gratefully received too.

So for 8 years I have had a custody arrangement in place whereby my 2 children spend 3 days a week with their dad, but he is becoming more and more angry and unstable and the children want to change it. He would not accept any less nights, so I’ve gone through court and it’s taken over a year so far. Today the children had their first interview with the single expert witness (psychologist who will advise the magistrate), and they both came out of their interviews crying. He claimed he had “challenged them”, but they felt like he was accusing them of lying, and he insinuated to me that they were faking their tears (for some unknown reason) — it was devastating.

I’m crushed. I drew up this chart to get a wider perspective, wondering if they will be protected by the court, or how things will go in the longer run. I’m hoping this will be over by the end of the year.

So AC in Cap means I’m Saturn, and Saturn is placed in Cap but in the 12th house. This gives me accidental dignity so it will turn out well for me but the house placement shows my despair right now. It may also mean that although more nights is what I want, to protect them, it will be challenging because my freedom will be restricted with more time looking after them.

I’m assuming the quesited is the father, in this case Moon as the ruler of the 7th house. I think the children would be Venus as the ruler of my 5th house, and the judge/ment would be Sun? It’s pretty tight though, and Sun is placed at 0 degrees of the 9th, so what does that say?

If the father is moon, he is in detriment in my first house, conjunct two malefics, Pluto and Mars. He basically has no positive aspects except trining Ceres (the mother) which is on the MC.

The other interesting thing I thought was that Saturn in 12th, Uranus in 5th and the Sun in 9th form a grand trine, so that looks like positive change between me, the court and the children’s home life.

I’m also wondering what our secondary significators would be since the Sun/Moon are allocated.

Ive also included asteroids Child for the children,Toro for a violent relationship, Hopi for the ambush/attack sensation the children talk about, Persephone for traumatised children, Edoardo for the father and Rebekka for me.

Thank you in advance for your help 😓

https://imgur.com/IXSxenl

Last edited:

ScorpioCancerian

I'm so sorry to read your post. I can't even imagine how hard this whole situation is and what an impact it has on your children and you.

I'm not familiar with the laws of your country, but is the custody arranged by a judge ? So, is this a trial kind of thing where the judge will decide who takes the children ? Also, what is the exact question you asked on this horary ?

lux111

I'm so sorry to read your post. I can't even imagine how hard this whole situation is and what an impact it has on your children and you.

I'm not familiar with the laws of your country, but is the custody arranged by a judge ? So, is this a trial kind of thing where the judge will decide who takes the children ? Also, what is the exact question you asked on this horary ?

Thank you for your kind words. Yes it’s an awful time, I’m awake now in the middle of the night bc I can’t sleep about it..

The question I asked was the title of the post, in other words, when the case is over how will the arrangements be for me/the father/the children.

It has been in the family court up till now and we’ll have another hearing next month, then we take the expert’s and magistrate’s recommendations to a meeting with our lawyers, and if we can’t agree on new share of care terms we go to trial. I’m hoping it doesn’t get to that

ScorpioCancerian

You are always welcome lux111 and I really hope the end of this matter come in a peaceful way for all of you guys.

I had to scratch my head many times with this chart. I was checking it in my office and when I was on the bus, coming back home. I just couldn't answer it. So, I sent it to a very great astrologer friend of mine and she figured it out in a nanosecond.

She answered me this : " The judgment will favor the children - we literally see the children winning the trial here. Neither Moon (your ex) nor Saturn (You) will aspect L4, but the judge is awarding the 'prize" to the kids. Look the "prize" (the outcome) is Jupiter, and we see that Venus has separated from Mercury, then Mercury is applying to Jupiter. Venus is the kids, Mercury is the judge - perfect. Since Venus is in Saturn's exaltation, we can assume that the querent will get them. The other indication is that Moon is applying to a strong malefic in Moon's detriment: he loses. And the third testimony: Moon is ruled by Saturn. "

Me and my friend would like to know the outcome of this. So, don't forget to update this (or me in a p.m.).

I wish you all the luck !

lux111

The judgment will favor the children - we literally see the children winning the trial here. Neither Moon (your ex) nor Saturn (You) will aspect L4, but the judge is awarding the 'prize" to the kids. Look the "prize" (the outcome) is Jupiter, and we see that Venus has separated from Mercury, then Mercury is applying to Jupiter. Venus is the kids, Mercury is the judge - perfect. Since Venus is in Saturn's exaltation, we can assume that the querent will get them. The other indication is that Moon is applying to a strong malefic in Moon's detriment: he loses. And the third testimony: Moon is ruled by Saturn. "

Me and my friend would like to know the outcome of this. So, don't forget to update this (or me in a p.m.).

I wish you all the luck !

Oh my goodness this is such a blessing, thank you so much for your assistance and please give your friend my heartfelt gratitude for her help. I was sure that I must be missing something about Jupiter, as it is so prominent in the chart. Thank you!! I will let you know the outcome for SURE. It may be at least a couple of months or so yet though!