"indigo" asking for guidance sifting through karmic patterns in my chart

Lykanized

Re: "indigo" asking for guidance sifting through karmic patterns in my chart

Interesting.. From a luminary stand point I am not connected to my charts luminary signs. Mars in Capricorn is definitely me as are my Pluto-Moon, Mars-Venus, and possibly my Sun-Eris hard aspects.

My chart points to a centered person, logical (sharp raunchy communication). Mercury ang. Sun ang. and dignified. I'm less royal and noble and political than my chart suggests however. In fact those things sicken me.

As for empathy Moon-Pluto is definetly a extreme aspect, it also is more accepting of unorthodox things, allowing realization of the skill.
If I was gonna pay sole attention to my luminaries, I'd be an emotionally needy service bottom in all aspects of life. And yet, here I am

I apologize OP. This is all off topic

--
I believe indigos are simply individuals who incarnated for specific purposes of either exposing a corrupt world, or promoting a better world, or maybe both. An indigo may be misled and lose their path, but traits that may be pretty consistent are possible empathy, idealism, creativity, desire to peer below the surface of reality, ambition to do something, exasperation with current structures including school, government, society in general, ability to see through the ******** most people get caught up in, desire to promote some kind of unity or expose that which causes disunity, intuitive, Maybe be able to see through the superficial layer of 'reality' from an early age, sensitive yet strongminded, possibly rebellious, hard time 'fitting in', hard time adjusting to the point it may be painful but eventually finding their way as their path becomes more clear

This is all just my perspective, and it'd help to see your whole chart. I do still believe the close Neptune-Uranus conjunction to be significant as well as the Pluto sextile especially if these planets connect to inner planets or are in significant houses

Dionysus

Hah, med student is very much NN in 6th. That's lovely.

What I've noticed from a Yod is that, it acts like an unconscious pull. I've read it's called "Finger of God" and it makes sense as to why. There isn't much awareness in such aspect, people who have it simply act on it, no matter how spiritual they are, there is always something in the shadow with this aspect. However, here I'm speaking of a True Yod, that takes two outer planets trining, making a quincunx to a personal planet. This is the Finger of God, speaking of a greater mission in my opinion, because it takes Impersonal planets to trigger the "mission" itself and manifest it through a personal planet. A yod with personal planets, such as in your case is a bit reversed. Because your apex planet is an outer planet, which could mean more like, the work you do on yourself, gets "uploaded" to the apex planet. People with outer planets on the base tend to "download", where in your case it's more likely that you "upload", if that makes any sense to you haha.

You know the thing about "uploading" information actually resonates with me haha. it was quite recently that I intuitively realized exactly what you mentioned, that I seem to be uploading information from lower frequencies to higher frequency paradigms, affecting my subjective experience and also working on the magnetic unified field bringing about "external" circumstances, affiliations and so forth (that would translate as 'Mercury in 12th sextile Venus in 10th with Pluto apex in the 5th').
but yeah I feel like the thing with yods is that some part is supposed to always stay beneath the veil so I'm never quite sure of what is going on, it's more of a feeling, a knowing in very obvious and intense cases.

I don't know if you noticed but there are two Yods in the chart, one would fit the description of the "True Yod" you mentioned: Capricorn Uranus/Neptune in the 7th sextile Scorpio Pluto in the 5th quincunx Gemini Mercury in the 12th. Now the Mercury is one leg of the base for another Yod with Pluto as the apex: Gemini Mercury in the 12th sextile Aries venus in the 10th quincunx Scorpio Pluto in the 5th. I guess god has his/her finger up my *** this time around lol.

Another interesting thing I've noticed about the quincunx in particular, is that the verb "planet x SEES planet y" really describes the quincunx relationship best, and that's exactly how I've experienced it, the thing is you need a quiet mind to really "see" the relationship, as with the quincunx there is no real merging of energies, only an awareness, and one has to accept each planet/ point exactly for what it is and leave it at that.

For example I experience the quincunx between Mercury and Uranus/Neptune strongly when I'm having verbal conversations with someone or otherwise in situations when Mercury is free to do it's Gemini thing (listening to music, getting immersed in something). the way it manifests in my consciousness is that as Mercurial activity builds up, it provides the kickstart energy for a potential increase in vibrational frequency of both mine and whoever else is participating in the mercurial activity (the minor grand trine pattern with venus trine mars both sextiling mercury helps with that part), and I start to become aware of intuitive information (Uranus/Neptune conjunction) regarding anything that's relevant at that time, including astral and to some degree mental information belonging to the other person (one aspect of this part in particular is that the majority of people I have conversations with have the uranus/neptune/pluto thing in roughly the same degrees that I do, so my mercury makes those connections with them as well, not to mention Mercury lies in the 12th and so I already look for things behind the veil with my lower mind). So yeah, what's really interesting and vital to realize with the quincunx is that working with it really does need a meditative mind as there is a contrast that cannot be resolved, only made aware of I.E in the example above Mercury does it's own thing and the uranus/neptune conjunction does it's own, I as the experiencer have to stay aware of both sides AND the person I'm talking to if I am to make beneficial connections ultimately raising vibrations for both me and the other person.

It really does feel like a "fated mission" feeling. I think that's because the awareness is so subtle and mysterious that one intuitively realizes that this kind of psychic relationship (the quincunx) between two aspects of consciousness lies past the usual psychic functional paradigm, coming from a "higher realm" and so forth. on the other hand, because of the nature of the quincunx, one is always left with the feeling that one must "reconcile" something, albeit never reaching the point of reconcilation (until one is reborn into the higher self, at which point one is the master of one's own mind. that's another thing about the Yod imo, if worked with consciously, it can lead one to higher vibrational frequencies, regardless of the planets involved, the realization of and working with the quincunx relationship itself does that).

This is getting long, but I can elaborate more about experiencing my Yods in life if anyone's interested.

That's probably correct, and your four Rx (retrograde) planets are the indicator of stacked, unresolved karma from previous lives, but there's no telling how many other lifetimes you're working out through the chart alone. This, as well as the general story which the South Lunar Node tells symbolically (through its aspects, ruler, and aspects to the ruler) is something I've confirmed many times over the years with past life regression therapy on dozens of clients.

I recommend Yesterday's Sky by Steven Forrest as many of his insights have come out of my clients' mouths in trance -sometimes verbatim- and Astrology and Reincarnation by Donald Yott, particularly the section on Retrogrades and Reincarnation.

I might say more on your chart but I abhor the eyesore of astrotheme charts. I recommend astro.com and the Extended Chart Selection screen there. In the additional objects menu there you might enter 3811 to see where the asteroid "karma" falls as I've found that (and its planetary dispositor)can be quite significant as well, though it doesn't replace or supersede Saturn, the Lord of Karma, as your main teacher.

What has led me to believe I have heavy karmic missions from many lifetimes this time around are these:

Sun conjunct South node in the 12th square 9th house Saturn in 0 degree pisces (spiritual mission)
The plethora of squares in the chart (with a rough mutable cross thrown in).
4 Rx planets
Two Yods
Heavy Virgo/Pisces emphasis leading me to the understanding that the soul has decided to reconcile much past karma through selfless service in this lifetime, which is what I'm doing as of now.
Not to mention I can literally feel the karmic pull in my life/relationships. I know we all have karma with each other, what I mean is that as I grow older and my awareness grows I see so many karmic patterns in my life, and the feeling is starting to get extended to "the future", I can kind of feel when something unresolved from "past lives" is coming up, and it happens so often that I'm in an almost constant state of alert (part of that is because as one climbs the frequency ladder within a lifetime on earth, life gets "sped up" so to speak, like the more you can handle, the more life throws at you).

Thank you so much for the book recommendations! love me some good resources.

OP, what are you looking to know or discuss about your chart? What traits do you have that fit the Indigo description?

About the Indigo thing, it's more like a knowing than a certain criteria of facts, but when I read about the "Indigo generation" I found it resonated a lot with me so I figured I must be from another planet lol. Anyway, I've always, and I mean always, have felt out of place and "different", not special or better, just different, like I look at life from a different perspective. don't get me wrong I was not the weird kid, I was smart enough to learn how to "act cool" and always had many friends, but I never felt like I belonged, felt like I can just "learn" to act or live a certain way, but deep down I knew it wasn't me. that coupled with the fact that I always saw the best in people, even to the point of being delusional (uranus conjunct neptune in the 7th house square venus in the 10th), meant that deep down I felt I was different and had my own idealistic views, but I silently projected an ideal of perfection outwards which caused me to feel different, but lose sight of that fact in the illusion that other people see the world as I see it, which wasn't the case most of the time and has caused me much confusion and hurt throughout the years.

when I was a kid I was super creative and energetic, couldn't stand the triviality of school and most school material (I used to take philosophy books to school since I was 17 and read my own books), couldn't understand or stand absolute and unquestionable authority, whether it be parents, teachers or just someone who is older than you. I remember getting super hurt if an adult treated me like a child or otherwise ignored me on the account that "I was just a child", I never felt like a child in the general sense, of course for a long time I had no basis from which to judge how a kid is supposed to see the world, I thought everyone sees the world like I do, but as I got older I gradually became aware of the real difference and I remember one particular event that made me realize just how different I am and the fact that I hadn't realized the extent of it til then.

I've always had a deep fascination with philosophy, metaphysics, and the secrets of the universe. from a young age I started my research within these paradigms and am still vigorously keeping up with it, it takes priority over med school. I'm hoping to ultimately bridge the paradigms of medicine with metaphysical systems of healing.

I went through a 5 year long existential crisis (started when I was 16, lasted til I was 21), I was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder and was suicidal during the last year. back then, only thing I knew was that I didn't belong, I couldn't find any meaning in life, mine or anyone else's, total nihilism devoured me for 5 years. The fact that I was raised in a family with Marxist beliefs didn't help. I remember periods when I was wishing for death every single day. no particular event happened to trigger such a long episode, it was a completely subjective and internal experience, and I was aware of that as I didn't and couldn't blame the "outer" world and circumstances for my situation, although I did loath the outer world and people in general, so I looked for answers in books and within my own mind in isolation. anyway this carried on until I experienced a sort of spiritual awakening with the help of the psychedelic cactus San Pedro culminating my years of metaphysical and philosophical research in a sort of un-veiling which gradually pulled me out of the darkness of depression into the light of the soul, a process which has been gradually unfolding and still is.

As of now my psychic abilities and connection with the spirit have developed to the point that I'm positive that I haven't been to earth in a long time, that my last incarnation was on another planet and possibly another star system (am still not sure which but I have a feeling it's the pleiades star system) and that I have a particular mission to accomplish on earth. the paradigm shift that's happened in my consciousness in the last 2 years is totally obvious to anyone who sees me, particularly people who have known me before that. very often people I come into contact with experience subtle shifts of consciousness that is obvious to them, and to me as well, in some cases resulting in people experiencing significant consciousness shifts and lifestyle changes in short periods of time, something I'm learning to get used to as normal i my interactions. I couldn't quite understand the workings of my psychic abilities for a long time (still working on it), and that's because of my sun being in the 12th while my Moon trines the Uranus/Neptune conjunction (awareness of psychic information without a clear idea of the self within the confines of which one can integrate and understand such information), for a long time I had no idea what energy or thought or feeling was who's or who's affecting who or what lol. now with my expanded awareness and perspective, I'm starting to get a hold on my psychic abilities and they are definitely there and quite powerful too.

I'm also empathic, to the extreme if I don't reign it in. for a long time and with my sun in the 12th and the moon trining the uranus/neptune conjunction, I felt like an unchained spirit living in an ocean of awareness with the ground swept away from beneath my feet. I didn't even know I was picking up on other people's and places' vibrations, because I had no clear idea of 'boundaries' defining the "inner me" and the "outer me" if you get my meaning. I thought it's just the way things are and didn't question anything, now that I know I realize why I was often exhausted and confused as a teenager, I repressed so much and identified with so much that wasn't me during those years, still debunking all those repressed feelings and thoughts.

So yeah I do experience the outer planets in a personal way and on a day to day basis, I kind of feel like I'm being gradually "reborn" into the higher self, for lack of a better word, meaning I'm gradually "getting over" the personal planets and identifying more with the planets signifying collective consciousness. on a side note, I'm also directly aware of the transpersonal and generational effect of the uranus/neptune/pluto package and am gradually finding my place among this network as a guide for other people that are confused like I was. one of the most interesting things going on in my life right now is witnessing firsthand the said generational effect as a living tide on the move, I could elaborate on that too if you're interested.

Lastly, I've consulted with a clairvoyant (tbh it was over email so I took it with a grain of salt, although this particular clairvoyant is an Indigo herself and has worked with a lot of Indigos) who has told me that I am an Indigo, supposedly from the Akashic records.

Oh and Whoam, last time I took the test, I got INFP. is that the one you mean?

I could go on :p

P.S: right now I'm going through transit pluto conjunct the natal uranus/neptune conjunction and suffice to say it's intense. the fact that they all form a square with my Aries venus in the 10th doesn't make it easier to handle. so any insights regarding this particular aspect/situation would be very much appreciated. on the one hand and regarding the conjunction alone, I'm experiencing a definite and tangible consciousness paradigm shift forcing me to isolate for long periods of time. it's so intense and the effect is mostly felt in the Ajna center, it kind of feels like my head is pregnant and gradually going into labor lol. anyone else experiencing this? more particularly, what are your thoughts about the triple conjunction squaring my Aries venus in the 10th? I am experiencing a tangible and intense tension with people at the hospital where I work, nothing that actually manifests as events because I try hard to control it, but it's definitely felt on both sides. it definitely feels out of control, I have to actively take charge of every facet of my mental, emotional and social faculties to keep the intensity I'm experiencing from rubbing people the wrong way or just too much. particularly women too (I'm male). and I guess I'm reevaluating some things though I feel this aspect pales in comparison to the sheer intensity of the triple conjunction, it's like a constant pull towards higher consciousness, it can be exhausting.

Last edited:

ardentika

I loved this interpretation of the Yods and inconjuncts! I have none in my chart, which leads me to explain it in a way that everything I do is absolutely conscious. Which is true, sometimes I am the "bad guy" purposely, because I know this will lead the other person to something more positive. I too believe in a higher mission, but I chose it daily which can be a hard task on its own heh..

In general what I feel intuitively about those aspects, Yods and quincunxes, is it provides a nice internal strength and determination, an internal help so to speak. One that is invisible. Me not having this, I tend to fall a lot and lose faith, but then I get a lot of external help from people who keep me going. I suppose it's all the same, just manifested in a different way.

But anyways, what's your opinion on inconjuncts between people charts? How do you think that could manifest in general?

Dionysus

that's an interesting question. to me it feels like a meeting of two irreconcilable viewpoints/energies. if the particular relationship between the two planets is to work out, it has to be based on total mutual understanding and acceptance as the elements/modalities involved in a quincunx have no way of merging but have the capacity to gain an awareness of the other planet's view.

I've recently experienced a particular case of the quincunx with a friend. he is cancer rising with a scorpio stellium including the sun. I'm cancer rising with a gemini sun. so first off we have the same ascendant which in my experience gives amazing intuitive awareness between people. so my sun quincunxes basically 3/4 of his planets and my relationship with him has been turbulent with lots of misunderstandings until lately when we met after 2 years, both had matured, I checked his chart and suddenly it was clear, I was 'seeing' his point of view but I had been too egotistic and immature to be understanding and accepting instead of just emphasizing my own view, so from that point on we have went off to developing a very mutually beneficial friendship, albeit with a lot of mindfulness and self reflection involved as a quincunx is a quincunx lol.

fun fact: this same guy with the 5th house scorpio stellium has venus conjunct uranus on the 7th cusp tight. moon in pisces 10th house. his 1st house cancer jupiter trines his 5th house stellium... you see where I'm going with this? HE'S FREAKING MAGNETIC! and at the same time so sensitive and caring. now I consider myself to be an attractive bisexual male and I don't fall for guys that easy, but this guy, I'm basically swooning whenever we're hanging out.

Last edited:

Witchyone

I identify with a lot of Indigo traits too, but I am reluctant to say that makes me part of a special generation of reincarnated aliens. :whistling: I think it sort of cheapens the Earthly experience to imagine that earthlings couldn't have these traits. I did make up a lot of stories about myself as a child in which I was an actual alien, but I figure that's because of E.T., Star Wars, 2001: A Space Odyssey, all of which were favorites of mine.

I have also been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, and I'm also an INFP.

I suppose I am skeptical of any belief system that calls out a certain group of humans as more special than other humans. It flies in the face of my most deeply held beliefs about the equality of man. It's only really a problem if people who think they are Indigos feel entitled and mistreat other people or seek special treatment for themselves. If they don't, by all means, Indigo away.

OP, your interpretation of the Yod is interesting. I am still waiting to find a benefit to having one. The configuration guarantees that the energies going from the base planets to the apex planet are incompatible, creating a constant push/pull that blocks the energy of the apex planet. Well, my apex planet is my moon. I have had the experience a few times in my life of feeling like a stranger to myself because I change my mind so totally and completely about things. I'm sure it doesn't help that my sun and moon are the two dualistic signs, Gemini and Pisces

For me, it makes it almost impossible to make important interpersonal decisions rationally. Most important decisions in my life come after a long period of emotionally fraught indecision and then are finally made quickly in the form of a giant explosion of emotion that creates such a scene it would be impossible to go back. The fact that one avenue becomes closed is a relief, because it ends the confusion, and I can finally relax, but it also comes with embarrassment as my rational mind takes over again and looks back at the emotional carnage.