Sweet addiction!

Love2Know

I have a feeling venus or the moon is up to no good in my chart. I am insanely in love with sweets, diabetes runs in my family both 1 and 2! Yet, my random cravings for delicious nector does not stop. It hinders my weight loss and my health. What chart aspects, positions or anything, do you think contributes to a 'sweet addiction'?

Vista

I have a feeling venus or the moon is up to no good in my chart. I am insanely in love with sweets, diabetes runs in my family both 1 and 2! Yet, my random cravings for delicious nector does not stop. It hinders my weight loss and my health. What chart aspects, positions or anything, do you think contributes to a 'sweet addiction'?

I saw an interesting astrology article on diabetes in the natal chart. It was very specific....and....I had the signs myself. I LOVE sweets too!! Ugh!

Maybe you should post your chart?

wintersprite1

Premium Member
There may be another area to look in the chart... look for a virus. Studies point to viruses as cause of diabetes It may run in families because of carriers or maybe it is the DNA is sensitive to contract the virus.

Being Diabetic (I always blamed my stressed Jupiter with the sextile to Venus) I keep an eye out for info to start protecting my kids before they possibly develop it. Even if you are eating sugar, cut back on other carbs then, drink lots of water to dilute the sugars, heavily eat fiber, and finally be sure to include exercise daily, even if it is just walking. There is no way I am passing up on a Buttermilk Chess Pie :love:, so it needs to be fitted in with everything else, including medication and passing up bread that day.

TK

Vista

There may be another area to look in the chart... look for a virus. Studies point to viruses as cause of diabetes It may run in families because of carriers or maybe it is the DNA is sensitive to contract the virus.

Being Diabetic (I always blamed my stressed Jupiter with the sextile to Venus) I keep an eye out for info to start protecting my kids before they possibly develop it. Even if you are eating sugar, cut back on other carbs then, drink lots of water to dilute the sugars, heavily eat fiber, and finally be sure to include exercise daily, even if it is just walking. There is no way I am passing up on a Buttermilk Chess Pie :love:, so it needs to be fitted in with everything else, including medication and passing up bread that day.

TK

That was a very interesting article!! I wonder if there are specific viruses that cause Type 2 diabetis?

Thank you for the advice! I don't eat a lot of carbs and a workout 6 days a week. Hopefully, this will counter my sweet tooth! :tongue: But oh do I hear you on the(my favorite) Banna Cream Pie!!!!

Love2Know

That was a very interesting article!! I wonder if there are specific viruses that cause Type 2 diabetis?

Thank you for the advice! I don't eat a lot of carbs and a workout 6 days a week. Hopefully, this will counter my sweet tooth! :tongue: But oh do I hear you on the(my favorite) Banna Cream Pie!!!!

Hello everyone, well I have a venus sqauare saturn. Wouldn't that have the opposite affect, for example give me some restraint? I work out 4 hours a week, but am still overweight. 6 times a week is impressive wow, it shows from your pic Vista!
I snack a lot....... oh and thanks for you feedback everybody! Well I gained weight, and at the doctors office when I was weighed I started to cry! She assured me, though it was a lot of weight, my vitals were 'ideal', even at being overweight. She said my saying grace is cardio, but still it is a worry.
My Fav pie mmmmm I dunno but I am crazy for disgustingly sweet dark chocolate moose cake omg horrible but delicious.

Last edited:

Vista

Hello, well I have a venus sqauare saturn, wouldn't that have the opposite affect? I work out only 4 hours a week but am still overweight. I snack a lot....... darnit thanks for you feedback! Well I gained weight at the doctors and I started to cry! She assured me though it was a lot of weight my vitals were 'ideal' even at being overweight. She said my saying grace is the cardio, but still it is a worry. My Fav pie mmmmm I dunno but I am crazy for disgustingly sweet dark chocolate moose cake omg horrible but delicious.

Venus Square Saturn?? Have you had your thyroid checked? I bet there is a problem with Hypothyroid. 1 out of 3 women have a thyroid problem. I do, Venus square Uranus.

Do you have Jupiter, Moon, or Neptune aspecting your ASC? This can cause weight issues too. Also, these planets in the 1st, not necessarily conjuncting your ASC.

Love2Know

Venus Square Saturn?? Have you had your thyroid checked? I bet there is a problem with Hypothyroid. 1 out of 3 women have a thyroid problem. I do, Venus square Uranus.

Do you have Jupiter, Moon, or Neptune aspecting your ASC? This can cause weight issues too. Also, these planets in the 1st, not necessarily conjuncting your ASC.

Hmm I should go get my thyroids checked, I will see about it when I see a dietitian at the end of this month (I am so exited) I have venus conjunct moon conjunct asc 1st

Vista

Hmm I should go get my thyroids checked, I will see about it when I see a dietitian at the end of this month (I am so exited) I have venus conjunct moon conjunct asc 1st

Venus and Moon conjunct ASC? At least you are attractive and probably have cute dimples!! :biggrin:

On a different note, please do get your thyroid checked. Even if you are within the normal range, the scale labs use to measure the thyroid is so vast one's thyroid has to be nearly dead before something is done about it. I guess what i am saying is, you could be within "normal" range, take a little thyroid medication and still be within the normal range, but a "higher" normal and you feel better. BTW, the test they use (TSH) tests the parathyroid not the thyroid. Does this make sense? Be sure to ask the doctor to also check your T3 and T4 as separate tests.

Love2Know

Venus and Moon conjunct ASC? At least you are attractive and probably have cute dimples!! :biggrin:

On a different note, please do get your thyroid checked. Even if you are within the normal range, the scale labs use to measure the thyroid is so vast one's thyroid has to be nearly dead before something is done about it. I guess what i am saying is, you could be within "normal" range, take a little thyroid medication and still be within the normal range, but a "higher" normal and you feel better. BTW, the test they use (TSH) tests the parathyroid not the thyroid. Does this make sense? Be sure to ask the doctor to also check your T3 and T4 as separate tests.
OK thank you, now I will look it up!!!!!! xoxoxo