attached chart below

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 21

Akkabane

hello

you probably get along well at first

it seems that he is neither satisfied with you and its 50-50 jupiter is in an neutral sign in d7 chart(d7 shows whether you are satisfied with each other like sex and having children) if jupiter is exalted here or in a great friend or friend sign he would be very satisfied with you but since its in a neutral sign there would be times where he is not satisfied and there are times he is satisfied.

jupiter is an enemy sign in navamsha(D-9) D-9 chart shown the final outcome of your marriage whether you would support each other) jupiter here is in its enemy sign gemini. maybe he left you when you got pregnant since he doesn't want to marry you just like it is indicated in d-9 chart and both of you probably had a different goal in life and either that goal is contradicting with each other.

from my understanding the position of jupiter in your d-9 chart it is either a karma from your past life . i have seen some people who have this sign who faced life as it is and in the end after facing that karma they got rewarded with the husband that they truly desired.

:D good luck and i could be wrong here