26 yogas, including Chandra-Mangala yoga, but no progress?

heretolearn

Hi all, I'm posting the chart for someone I know (have permission), who has many auspicious yogas in her chart. Despite all this, while she is naturally very talented, she is having problems in finding a stable career, satisfying relationship, and overall quality of life. What could be at play?

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• ved1.jpg
    ved1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 32

Rajarshi

Hi all, I'm posting the chart for someone I know (have permission), who has many auspicious yogas in her chart. Despite all this, while she is naturally very talented, she is having problems in finding a stable career, satisfying relationship, and overall quality of life. What could be at play?

In natal chart,Ascendant is Pisces. Most important planet Mars debilitated.

Another important planet Moon is close to Sun( born near new moon) and Moon is probably weak, though in own house.

Venus is combust.

Dasha information is not available.

Jupiter is in 2nd house and 10th from Sun, may try education line as career.

heretolearn

Thank you for your reply. Sorry I did not include more information in my first post (the screen I was working with at the time was too small). I'm attaching more information. Please let me know if anything else would be helpful.

Thank you for the information you've provided thus far.

Attachments

• dasa.jpg
    dasa.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 20

Rajarshi

ascendant pisces, moon sign Cancer, Vimsottari dasa Venus.

Venus is 8th lord from ascendant Pisces and very unfavourable.

degrees are no given, but Venus may be combust making the whole thing worse.

Silver lining is that Jupiter antardasa ( sub period) is running from april 12 to Dec 14 and Jupiter being ascendant lord is quite favorable.

Degree of planets, constellations required.

heretolearn

I think you are correct that Venus is combust. Also, Mars is combust, too, yes? Attached is the requested information.

Since Jupiter antardasa is ending in 2014, native has just around 2 years to make the best of his influence? Because after that comes Saturn antardasa, which will be staying around for 4 years. :pinched:

Looking forward to your kind reply.

Attachments

• deets.jpg
    deets.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 24

Rajarshi

Combust Venus dasa ( unfavorable) is the main reason.

Ketu in 7th generally creates problem with the level of satisfaction from spouse. ( though Ketu in this chart is quite good, still the bad effect mentioned will be there partially.)

arichinna

Dear member,

26 yogas when analysed individually considering one or more planets. But you should know one affects another when two or more planets are present in a house.

A person with one strong yoga can do better than another with 26 yogas not fully received.

Reg, you question.

The tenth house is empty. There is famous vedic saying "at least a malefic should be present (literally translated)" but not to worry. Mercury is aspecting the tenth house. Moreover, tenth lord Jupiter in Second house for a female horoscope indicates she will raise in career to fullest extent only after her marriage.