Jupiter Transits

lilypad18

So, a year or so ago, Jupiter started transiting my 7th house, and from then until now, I honestly haven't been experiencing any of its effects, like, any, good or bad.

When it was in my 6th house, I did experience, although through the end of it (my 6th house is really big), a big as* increase in my need to diet and exercise, it was almost an obsession (jup transiting scorpio).

But since it has entered my 7th house, and it is currently transiting my 9th house recently, it is so weird? no effects on it which, hey, I can understand: neither my 7th house or 1st house have any planets. But then it entered my 8th house, with my natal Jupiter there, and still nothing? no effect, good or bad. I was expecting some important transformation from my part, some like big ambition to transform myself and kill my old self etc., but nothing has happened either

I know that Jupiter, specially in Capricorn, is all about creating your own opportunities, but still, like, there was nothing, as I said, good nor bad??? I just don't understand it. And the things is I do feel a big need that the transformation HAS to happen, for I have been long living like half-dead. But even though I feel it, no ambition from my side. Im still living half-dead.

Any comments on Jupiter transits? or transits in general... The thing is, with Saturn transits for example, I do always feel them. Although they are hard, I do seem to receive them really well, even end up liking them. But Jupiter ones seem so much... weirder? maybe? I don't know

lilypad18

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2020-04-11 a las 2.59.08.jpg
    Captura de pantalla 2020-04-11 a las 2.59.08.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 28

aquarius7000

Mid Jan to almost Mid Feb this year was a good time for 7th house matters (relationship...). This repeat will happen end of Aug into October again this year.

Btw, when Jup was on your 6th house in Sco., it was Jup that was -Not- (my typo) making you diet, but Saturn that was sitting on your Asc-Dsc. axis and aspecting your Asc. as well as your Moon (food habits) and Merc (Asc. ruler). That is why it is so important to look at the whole chart instead of just picking out one transit.

Last edited:

lilypad18

Mid Jan to almost Mid Feb this year was a good time for 7th house matters (relationship...). This repeat will happen end of Aug into October again this year.

Btw, when Jup was on your 6th house in Sco., it was Jup that was making you diet, but Saturn that was sitting on your Asc-Dsc. axis and aspecting your Asc. as well as your Moon (food habits) and Merc (Asc. ruler). That is why it is so important to look at the whole chart instead of just picking out one transit.

wow... didn't even think about Saturn hitting my asc dsc axis, that makes much more sense

thank you!

ANUP

As you wrote that:...

So, a year or so ago, Jupiter started transiting my 7th house, and from then until now, I honestly haven't been experiencing any of its effects, like, any, good or bad"

But net result will be according to your natal Ju. If Ju is powerful, this would give malefic effect for the houses it is aspecting. For example, if Ju is your second house lord
and transiting your fourth house, this means you will suffer from shortage of money...and so like that.

For more detail you can ask if interested.

Good luck

aquarius7000

If you posted your chart I could show you where the possible result would have been during the Jup transit
As you wrote that:...

So, a year or so ago, Jupiter started transiting my 7th house, and from then until now, I honestly haven't been experiencing any of its effects, like, any, good or bad"

But net result will be according to your natal Ju. If Ju is powerful, this would give malefic effect for the houses it is aspecting. For example, if Ju is your second house lord
and transiting your fourth house, this means you will suffer from shortage of money...and so like that.

For more detail you can ask if interested.

Good luck