Channeled Material

Kite

I thought we needed place to put the latest updates that have been channeled. This one is from Celia Fenn regarding the energies we're seeing in March as well information on the eclipses and equinox.

http://www.starchildascension.org/starchild/march2006.html

[copied material removed as it breached copy right which is forbidden in this forum. Link has same information. Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Arian Maverick

I also believe this to be a good place to post the newest message from Kryon:

CHANNELLING
"NEW INFORMATION FOR 2006"

This live channelling was Given in Longmont, Colorado
January 22, 2006

To help the reader, this channelling has been rechannelled [by Lee and Kryon] and added onto to provide even clearer understanding. Often what happens live, has implied energy within it, which carries a kind of communication that the printed page does not. So enjoy this enhanced message given in Longmont Colorado in January.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aquarian Maverick

[ Again,like in the above post, please do not copy/post superlong excerpts from other sources. If possible, just a link will suffice. Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lapis

Great stuff you two, thanks.

Arian Maverick,

Great name change. How did you copy that article so that its in the box and in smaller blue print? The last time I copy/pasted something here, it stretched the page out so wide you had to scroll right/left just to read the thing! I hate that :x I'd really like to be able to do it like you did. Could you either post how to do this someplace or PM me? Thanks for your help.

Arian Maverick

How did you copy that article so that its in the box and in smaller blue print? The last time I copy/pasted something here, it stretched the page out so wide you had to scroll right/left just to read the thing! I hate that I'd really like to be able to do it like you did. Could you either post how to do this someplace or PM me? Thanks for your help.

I don't think I did anything particularly different...I simply copied and pasted the article into the text box here, highlighted the entire passage, and pressed the quote button to automatically set the brackets on both sides.

However, I've also noticed that I often have to scroll to the side to finish reading a message on the forums, but I don't know why :?

Arien Maverick

Lapis

Thanks Arian Maverick. I think I understand the steps I left out and that was to highlight and then click the quote button.

I've only recently discovered Kryon through you folks here. This one was really great and it reverberated in me deeply, answering and confirming a few different things I've wondered about. So glad to hear about the Middle East situation. Feared it would have to do a long stint underwater to heal all that ancient mess! New Indigos incarnating there. Take about "System Busters"!!!! Wow, this will be so fun to witness. :lol:

The 12 years, the Ascended Masters, Jupiter cycle, Jupiter being the home of the Master Teachers and and.........planetary and human bodies now being capable of holding that energy if desired. I'm rambling.

As of late I've been getting a lot of information too but it's really more like I've just expanded to a new position where I remember more than I did last week. Its so easy and so strange. I'm also convinced that when these new messages, new changes, new upgrades happen to planet Earth/humanity......we are beginning to sense, pick up, preceive it as a 5th and even 6th dimensional vibratory group all at the same time. This is why the messages are all sounding so similar from so many different people all over the world.

Wildly jumping to a slightly different subject now. Anybody else been having that electrical vibrating energy feeling inside your body? I've been having it for a few years now and was SO glad when I finally read about this. It happened just last night. I wake up throughout the night and as I lay there I can clearly feel my body, deep inside, almost shaking or vibrating like I have a mild electrical current flowing through me. It dosen't hurt it just feels very.......Uranian. Sometimes you don't notice it until it STOPS! Then you're highly aware of how strongly it HAD been vibrating inside you.

Thanks again Kite and Arian Maverick for posting all of this material here. And AM, thanks for the other answer too. :)

Lapis

Kite,

No, we're getting worked on so extensively each night while OOB aka-sleeping. Often times I wake up in the morning feeling worse than if I'd just stayed up all night! After a bit this eases up but man oh man......it's brutal sometimes.

About 5 years ago my Mom (in her early 70's then) had this dream that helped answer this deep body elecrtical vibrating/shaking thing we both were having regularly. In this dream she was told by some male 'Worker' that......"They were rewiring the whole City." Wild huh? But it answered our questions. Then years later, through articles like these you and AM left, the same words are being used to describe this higher dimensional body transformations......"rewiring" we're experiencing.

Evidently it was a very literal explanation of what's happening to most all of us, and has been over the past few years. We are being "rewired" from the higher dimensions to be able to carry more and more of the higher, faster, larger energies right down into these 3D physical bodies. 'Lightbodies' being worked on while we're OOB (out of our physical bodies at night sleeping)??? probably. I also feel that our entire physical central nervous systems are also getting huge upgrades so we don't blow a bunch of 'fuses' :wink: on any level in any of our bodies from these numerous energy expansions. This often physically feels like a mild electrical current shaking, vibrating, deep in the core of your body. Sometimes it will be more focued in certain areas, but mainly it seems to be radiating out from the core trunk area of the body.

Then there's all the different tones and clicks and strange sounds and electric like fast morse code and all sorts of things many are and have been hearing telepathically in one or both ears.......

Kite

Lapis,

The Kryon material especially has this rewiring metaphor as it's premise for channeling. Rewiring literally at the level of magnetic grids and at the DNA level.

It's amazing that science has kept so quiet on this as there is proof out there that the physics of our world is changing.

On another note I've been feeling a little dizzy last couple of days as if there is more changing and adjusting going on. It's going to be a very interesting next couple of weeks!

Kite

Lapis

Kite,

Absolutely! The Spring Equinox tomorrow and the Moon/Pluto conjunction both conjuncting the GC.....wow. Fasten you seat belts everybody......here we go again! :lol:

Arian Maverick

The Spring Equinox is tomorrow already? I just learned two days ago that my Ascendent is near the Aries Point, and now the Sun is about to activate not only this angle, but all of the planets contained within it! So much for gradually easing into the ascension process... :lol:

Arien Maverick

Lapis

Am I glad to have discovered this just now!!!

When I did my meditational thing this morning right during the Sun entering 0 Aries - the Spring Equinox, I had a very intense physical sensation in my heart. For about 5.5 seconds I wondered if I was beginning a 'heart attack'! It was that physical of a punch to my heart and whole chest area. Then I got the mental image of 'crosshairs' or + really large over my heart with the vertical line aligning with my spine and the horizontal line radiating out from my heart to totally encompass both my male and female selves or polarities etc. Very nice I though after realizing I wasn't having a heart attack! :eek: So here's what I just discovered 10 minutes ago. (Funny, we were talking about this + crossing business the other day on the Chiron thread. This is the same thing but on a much larger scale.)

Aligning with the Cosmic Heartbeat
Equinox Message for March 2006
Archangel Michael through Celia Fenn

Image by Isabelle Harford

Dearest Lightworkers, at this time of the Equinox energies in 2006, we bring you a powerful message of the Heart. This is a Joyous and Blessed moment that is the culmination point of much of the work that you have done over the last two years. As the Earth moves towards a point of perfect balance between day and night, yin and yang, you too are finally moving into a perfect balance between your inner masculine and feminine energies.

The influx of energy from the Galactic Center has meant that the Planet is once more receiving the loving and nurturing energy of the Divine Feminine. And, at this point of balance both you and your planet are about to fully synchronize or harmonize with the Cosmic "heartbeat".

Your Galaxy has a "heart" at its center that pulsates in the same way as your heart. This Galactic center, also known as the Great Central Sun, pulsates waves of Light and Sound harmonics as Energy. This is the Galactic "heartbeat", and all beings who are in harmony with the Cosmic and Galactic energies align their personal frequency pulsations or light energies with that of the Galactic "Heart".

For a long time, humans and their planet have been out of alignment with the Galactic Heart. You have experienced the "disharmony" of being "out of step" with the waves of loving energy that come from the Galactic Heart, which, in turn, are synchronized with the Cosmic Heartbeat of Source, All That Is. But now, with the opening of the new light meridians in the Galactic Lightbody, you are, as a Planetary Collective, returning into alignment with the Cosmic pulsations of the Great Heart at the Center of All.

For indeed, dearest Lightworkers, the Cosmos is a great Field of Love, and the Source is the Heart at the Center whose Love and Creativity provides the ongoing energy for Evolution and Creation in pure love. Do you not know, dearest ones, that it is with your Heart that you find the connection with Source and All That Is, and not with the mind or brain. Your Heart has its own intelligence, and that is the intelligence of the Love of Source. The intelligence of the Mind is the lower intelligence of the material realms, which also has its place, but is now coming into alignment with the Higher Intelligence of the Heart.

As you move into this alignment phase, many of you will feel the energies moving in your Heart Chakra. You may also feel a "fogginess" in the mind or brain, as the "switch over" occurs. You may feel pain the Heart Chakra area, especially in the rib cage, or you may experience heart palpitations or a tightness in the chest. Just allow yourself to breathe deeply and gently, as your heart aligns with the energies of Higher Love and Higher Purpose.

You may also feel very emotional and vulnerable at this time, and you may be experiencing clearing away of old energies around relationships and love.

For the implications of this moment are deep and far-reaching for all of you. As you bring your masculine and feminine energies into balance, you open the way for perfect balance in all relationships. This includes also the moment when you will begin to feel the connections with your Galactic family in a very real way as you begin to align on the same energy frequency of Galactic Harmony and Love. And also, this is the time when it becomes possible for Soulmates and Twin Flames to enter into relationships of perfect Balance and Harmony. These are significant gifts at this time.

And of course, dearest ones, as you move into this place of blessed Harmony and Love, all that is not in harmony will become very evident and will fall away as you begin to "pulsate" in harmony with the Cosmic Heartbeat.

You are ready now to experience Love as you have not experienced it, except at "Home". Now you have brought Home or Heaven to Earth, and you are ready to receive and experience such Love and Joy and Peace, right here and now. The same Love and Peace that you experience at Home. For "Home" resonates with the harmonic pulsations of Source Love and Energy, just as the Earth does as she aligns with the Cosmic Heart.

This is a great moment, a moment of Joy for all of you who have worked for the return to Oneness. For you are now indeed fully "One" with the Cosmic Heart. For did we not say that you were Cosmic Crystals in a Field of Love? Now your Crystalline Bodies will pulsate with the frequencies and harmonics of the Great Heart at the center of All.

It is indeed a time to celebrate at this March Equinox of 2006!

© 2005-6 Celia Fenn

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

You are free to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work under the following conditions: You must give the author credit, you may not use this for commercial purposes, and you may not alter, transform or build upon this work. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Any other purpose of use must be granted permission by author.

Kite

Lapis,

I decided to reply to this at exactly 6 minutes past the moon conjuncting my sun as I was trying to figure out what time the moon transits pluto.
How appropriate to tune into the cosmic heartbeat at such a time.

I actually came across this a couple of days but decided not to post and overwhelm the thread with Celia Fenn channels but I'm glad you did. I really am feeling a changeover where I can tell there is a energizing of my heart chakra. AS it vibrates more, I feel more alive and optimistic about how these changes are going to soften us all. I feel like big changes are coming but I also feel up to the challenge.

It looks like the moon will conjunct the GC around 4 in the morning my time. I hope I'm having a cosmic dream at the time.

Kite

Lapis

I find it so wonderfully perfect how we are led to just the right article at just the right moment so that it'll be the most effictive, the most meaningful.

Kite you could post every one of Celia Fenns articles and it'd be great! :wink: I do find it amusing that you withheld the one I posted, it seems I needed the experience right at the S. Equinox moment first! We're all so interconnected here it amazes me sometimes, and then I realize, we ARE functioning more and more from the 5th dimension right now! These type of communications and synchronicities are normal from the 5th dimension and beyond.

Empath

Thanks for this thread. I love channeled material, it all began for me with Seth in 1973. Here's the latest from Tom Kenyon/The Hathors -- a reality check:

A Catalytic and Volatile Phase
of Global Transformation
Hathors — 3.17.06 — Spain

You are about to enter another catalytic and volatile phase of global transformation. From our perspective, it would be helpful for you to understand that, as a collective, you are poised between two contrasting worlds.

Your present reality is shifting right before your eyes. And along with it many of your current philosophical and religious paradigms, as well as your economic and political structures, are being challenged to say the least. In terms of cultural thought forms and values, you are entering a kind of no-man’s land where your social anchors and benchmarks will be of little use to you. Your present global cultural reality is changing radically in ways that will be difficult to control—especially for those currently in power. But while the dissolution of your present world is accelerating, so are the beginnings of your future reality, which as we have mentioned earlier, will be multi-dimensional in nature with many diverse cultural and artistic viewpoints co-existing simultaneously. Before this possible new Renaissance can take place, however, humanity seems headed into an increase of catalytic and volatile events to shake loose its fixation on certain beliefs that no longer work in mankind’s best interest, and are, in fact, a danger to the continuance of biological life on this planet. In other words, your collective cultural beliefs and how you live in your world are threatening life itself.

The seeds of this new world, of which we speak, are already being sown, and some of the new ways of thinking, feeling and being are starting to show themselves in embryonic ways. Look to your new generations to see how these signs of the new world are showing themselves. What some persons view as anti-social and aberrant behaviors are, in some cases, an attempt to return to a type of personal sanity in a world that has gone mad.

Remember, that you are moving between the present ways of thinking and living to an, as yet, undefined sense of the new world—and its vast potentials for spiritual and cultural evolution.

But this movement into your future that some call a new Golden Age is, not in fact, guaranteed or a done deal as the saying goes. Your future (both individually and collectively) depends upon what you choose to do or don’t do now—in each and every moment of your present reality. The future, in other words, does not just happen, but rather it is forged in the foundry of personal choice.

We think it vital that you understand what you are up against as you move to create a more benevolent and life-friendly future. We say this because there are those who would shape the emerging new world and this new age of humanity according to their own selfish ends. Many of them have held the reins of the old world into the present moment through the power of money and politics, while others have held the reins through spiritual dominance and control. These forces will not let go of their power lightly.

We have said, on many occasions, that you can change your destiny in the last final moments. The prophecies of doom need not come true, for you are the creators of your future—though to be more exact—you are actually the co-creators of your future. And the co-creator with you in this task of creating a new world is consciousness itself—what some of you call God or Goddess—but which we refer to as The Great Mystery.

The energies of self-awareness and spiritual evolution continue to emanate from deep space, as we mentioned in previous postings. Yet collectively, humanity still resists this impulse to higher evolution and awareness. To be fair to you, you have been and continue to be manipulated by those who wield planetary power for their own personal gain. They are not interested in the elevation of humanity—far from it. And so you are caught between the pressures of spiritual evolution, which are bombarding you from deep space, and those who increasingly work to control and manipulate you.

As we have noted before, the continual inability of humanity to move upward in consciousness (whether through an inherent defect in its nature, or through control and manipulation) will have potentially devastating effects upon your ecological systems. Expect further increases in erratic weather patterns, volcanic activity and earthquakes. Although your science does not recognize this, we would say to you that such activities are both natural cycles of your Earth as a conscious being, and also the result of a co-creation between you and Earth her self. Your collective thought forms and patterns of emotion, not to mention your physical actions, have direct affects upon the Earth, her evolution and the evolution of life—as you know it.

If you read previous postings, you will see that we have advocated that you store food and water as well as emergency supplies—a precaution for potential disruptions due to economic, climatic and seismic changes. We would now say to you that this is not precautionary, but a highly probable possibility. True, catastrophe can be averted at the twelfth hour, if the collective spiritual vibration of humanity were to move upward en masse, but we do not, unfortunately, see this in your time-line (at least, at this time). So we advise you to make some practical plans for yourself and your loved ones, just in case normal sources of food and water become disrupted.

We also mentioned, previously, a time line regarding the value of your money, and that time line is now upon us. Unless some unforeseen force comes into play, this economic downturn will most likely take place on a global level in the next few months. How severe it will be depends upon many factors, not the least of which are international decisions made by those who hold the reins to the world power.

No one can say for certain, what your future will be like—either individually or collectively, because there is always the possibility for conscious choice at any moment. And conscious choice or intent can and does alter the quantum field of consciousness itself and thus eventually even physical reality (if the power of choice or intent is strong enough).

And so it is that we do not predict your future. We are only saying what we see in your timeline unless you collectively make different choices in how you live your lives and how you deal with each other and the Earth.

In many ways, survival is an intelligence test. In this light, we would say that the cosmic test of increased spiritual evolution is putting you and everyone else under extreme pressure. Nothing less than an upward movement in global consciousness will suffice. Nothing less than spiritual mastery will allow you to pass through the eye of the needle that is upon you. Those who master the new vibratory realms of consciousness and find ways to express them in physical reality—in how they live their lives—these will be the stewards who bring in the new age and the new world.

We have spoken many times about the need for states of ecstasy and bliss, as these are the signatures of the higher vibratory realms of which we speak. Although we have said and continue to say that entering these states is inherently easy, we also recognize that they are difficult to create when you are under duress. This is why we encourage you to find your spiritual center in these increasingly difficult times. By spiritual center we mean the still point within you where you are in touch with your own inner nature. For some of you this means regular meditation, for others it means being in nature, or some other way of connecting with your inner self. Whatever means you have found to center yourself, you must make it second nature. And do it regularly. We say this because as your world becomes more chaotic, it will be more difficult to find your center unless you have trained yourself to enter it at will.

The vibratory realms of ecstasy, bliss, appreciation, and gratitude are not just elevators of consciousness, they are also protectors. They will help you remain in a higher vibratory field than those around you, should those around you descend into lower expressions of their nature. Should you find yourself in such situations, we suggest you quietly (without drawing attention to yourself) move your emotions into these higher vibratory realms (appreciation, gratitude, ecstasy and bliss). Although you will be in the same physical dimension as those around you, you will be in a different emotional and vibratory dimension. And when it comes to fate or destiny—it all hinges on vibration—specifically what vibrational realm you are residing in. And this ultimately depends, as do most things, upon choice.

From one perspective, for sure, you are entering extremely dangerous times. From another perspective, however, you have unprecedented opportunities to rapidly accelerate your spiritual evolution and mastery. These opportunities exist literally because the pressure waves of evolution and the social and cultural pressures to conform are hitting you from all sides. You are, in this sense, much like a piece of coal that is placed under immense pressure—a pressure that is seemingly beyond your control. It is indeed uncomfortable to live through such pressure, but the result, spiritually speaking, is that you become a diamond.

We hold for you a vision of your grandest destiny. We hold this vision in our hearts; this is true. But only you can make it so.

The Hathors
http://tomkenyon.com/hathors/hathors8.html

Lapis

Emergence and Communion
The Energies for April 2006

image by Jan Custers

Dearest Lightworkers, together we have reached a point of great and profound Shift and Change. The last few months have seen the rapid reconnection of Planet Earth with the "Galactic Neighborhood". This process was completed with the recent eclipses, when the Sun and the Moon were re-calibrated in relation to the Earth. The Earth came "online" with the pulsations of the Galactic Heart through transmissions from the Sun and the Moon. With these changes in the Galactic geometric grids, you can truly say that you are experiencing a "new heaven and a new earth".

At this time, dearest Lightworkers, we have reached the point that we have worked for as a Collective, and that includes those of us in the Higher Dimensions. All is in place for the Great Shift that will move the Galaxy and the Earth with her into a new level of Light Harmonics and a new Perception of Reality.

Your Galaxy, the Milky Way Galaxy, and the Andromeda Galaxy are coming together in a grand merging of Twin Flame energies. It is a celebration of Love and the two great Galactic Hearts are entering into a "marriage" of passion and joy. The waves of passionate communion are reverberating through both galaxies as the two begin their merger.

Every being in both galaxies will be changed in this Galactic Communion. It is a transformation of intense Passion and Love as the Source energy experiences the alignment and merger of the Masculine and Feminine energies at the Galactic level. And in resonance with this energy, each of you will begin a journey of Passionate Communion that may take you through time and space. Love will be intensified and passionate. Love will burn through each and every thing in both galaxies. The waves of communion and passion will sweep through your reality taking you to higher levels of awareness of the nature of Love. And because you are a part of the All That Is and a part of the Source, this will be your experience as well!

For thousands of years we have prepared you for this moment! All the Masters and Teachers that we have sent to you have taught the path of the Heart and Compassion and Love. Even the Crystal Children have brought you the Message of the Heart. You are prepared. The time is Now!

We on the Higher Dimensions do not know how or what will happen. The Mind and Heart of the Source will create the Shift and Merger to the next level. As we have said - all is in place. Each one of you is either in the place you need to be or will be moved there very rapidly. Many of you are already working hard to hold the "light bridges" that have been set up should they be needed. Your Galactic family are here as well, to ensure that they can assist where needed. And so we all wait for the unfolding of the next steps.

There will be profound change. Remember what you have learnt. You are all cells in the Heart and Mind of the Creator, Cosmic Crystals that reflect the Divine Essence and Will. You all carry the energy of the Divine Creative Flow within you, and you are all connected. As a Lightworker Family, you have created a Global network, and you will be able to draw on this network for love and support in the coming waves of energy and the changes that will follow.

Dearest Lightworkers, do not be disappointed that we cannot tell you the "details" of the next phase or cycle. Even those of us in the Higher Dimensions surrender to the guidance of Source and do not seek to know more than is given. We too are crystalline cells in the Great Heart and Mind, and together we enter into this adventure for which we have so long prepared under the direction and guidance of the Source.

Let it unfold with all of us as Master Creators following the Divine Will as it is transmitted to us in the waves of Cosmic energy that come from the Galactic center as the two Galactic Hearts merge to create a new level of Love for us All to experience as crystalline bodies within these realities. The Source is ready, we are ready, it only remains for us to allow whatever shifts must come in this glorious communion of Hearts. It is an adventure of Light in which we are all co-creators. For, dearest Lightowrkers, you are all Masters of Light,and you will co-create the changes for your Earth as part of the Cosmic Mind and Heart. You have been prepared for this great adventure over many lifetimes, and you are ready!

Let the adventure continue.....

We will continue to bring you information as it becomes available and is necessary to share with you. Let us assure you of our profound Love for you, dearest Lightworker Family. For we are all One, and we are a family of Light and Love.

© 2005-6 Celia Fenn

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

You are free to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work under the following conditions: You must give the author credit, you may not use this for commercial purposes, and you may not alter, transform or build upon this work. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Any other purpose of use must be granted permission by author.

Kite

Today the Judas gospel was announced to the world. In it, it tells of Jesus whispering to Judas - asking him to serve him up to the Romans so he could be released from the the material world. Judas all of a sudden is now being turned upside down (pardon the pun as he is the Hanged Man).

What's missed in this revelation is that the entity Seth discussed the Christ drama at length in Jane Roberts book Seth Speaks. See the post below for the quotes.

Basically Judas did betray Jesus. He betrayed him by delivering up an imposter. The man that died on the cross was a deluded mortal that thought he could play messiah and save the world. This is why Peter denied that he knew him.

To me, the delusional messiah on the cross is the tragedy of the Piscean age. There was no need to carry that cross and climb up it but all of us have done so. We've placed a dead body across the tree of life to suppress the higher consciousness.

With the upcoming release of DaVinci Code, more revalations will make their way into our mass consciousness. Pluto in Sag at the Galactic Center continues to stir things up.

Kite

Kite

Sunday on National Geographic TV there will be a show on this http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/channel/gospelofjudas/

I'm sure if you google Gospel of Judas..you will find more material. As with was the case with Gospel of Thomas, there is quite a stirring among the religious right.

Myth takes on a life of it's own, Seth conveys. Myth becomes its own truth. As untrue as the circumstances might have been, it does not take away from the myth that remains. We do live on after death so there is no reason to not treat your neighbor as your brother. No reason to hold so strongly onto what is temporal. We can all heal, bring abundance into our lives, change water into wine and deliver ourselves from evil. We can do all that by calling upon our higher divine nature.

Kite