Vertex conjunct Anti-Vertex

rahu

Banned
the practicl importance would be to look at the apsects the other symbols make to these two vertexs.in add-on to fate ,it shows a very powerful social/physical moment to this relationship. but look at the aspects to see what behaviors and experiences you will have together.
also vertex energy is very hard to integrate into a relationship, because it may seem that energies are arising from the relationship that are obscure or missing in your individual personal charts/personalitys

rahu

ALRESCHA

the practicl importance would be to look at the apsects the other symbols make to these two vertexs.in add-on to fate ,it shows a very powerful social/physical moment to this relationship. but look at the aspects to see what behaviors and experiences you will have together.
also vertex energy is very hard to integrate into a relationship, because it may seem that energies are arising from the relationship that are obscure or missing in your individual personal charts/personalitys

rahu

Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate your reply. That is true, natally A lacks B's vertex energy (Leo), and B lacks A's (Aqu).

I only count conjunctions and oppositions to vertexes. What is your position on that?

And the rulers... A's Uranus exactly on B's Sun.

rahu

Banned
Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate your reply. That is true, natally A lacks B's vertex energy (Leo), and B lacks A's (Aqu).

I only count conjunctions and oppositions to vertexes. What is your position on that?

it is safest to stay with squares and conjunctions when trying to define the specific affect. I look a all aspects, but like you, conjunction most often. but also use squares.

rahu

ALRESCHA

Thanks! But if I use squares, one thing will lead to another and I'll eventually use trines too :biggrin:

A's Pluto and Mercury square B's Vertex, while B's Venus and Saturn square A's Vertex.

I've never seen anything like this, the whole chart is about karma.

Usually it's about a planet or an angle conjuction or opposition, so I was wondering about this vertex on vertex situation. Maybe some day, or better yet, the next time, there is a beautiful tight trine A's NN and B's chart ruler Saturn make.

rahu

Banned

another note is that an opposition to the vertex is really a conjunction with the east point, or also called the anti vertex. the vertex is a axis ,not a point as is the node and lilth .
rahu

ALRESCHA

I am truly grateful, thank you for not ignoring my question, thank you.
t2317.gif

I already know that it's an axis, but I count 5 Liliths hahah, so please elaborate your latest response:

another note is that an opposition to the vertex is really a conjunction with the east point

that precisely is what I am trying to understand :)

Thank you, Rahu.

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

:lol: I know, but, that wasn't the question. :lol:

Nevermind, if you think of something else about the conjunction, please share :smile:

thank you so much!