Ketu exalted in Dasamsa but facing terrible Ketu Dasha for career - Any suggestion?

Rajarshi

Vedic charts attached

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_anonymous_hw.35091.11800.gif
    astro_2at_01_anonymous_hw.35091.11800.gif
    62.9 KB · Views: 32
  • vedic-chart-pdf.pdf
    34.1 KB · Views: 40

Rajarshi

Dear Arichinna,

Please indicate details about mother's health, relationship with you and about younger siblings, if any.

These are required to understand your chart.

Best wishes

Rajarshi

Rajarshi

Considering your replies about siblings, mother and your aptitude for astrology, it seems that your ascendant should be Sagittarius.

Pl check birth time, if Cesarian born, time recording by doctor can vary depending on health condition of mother at the time of delivery.

What is your view?

Rajarshi

Last edited:

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Arichinna,
In your Dashmansha chart, Ketu is not placed in exalted sign. Ketu is in Virgo sign. I agree that Ketu is Vergottam. In Navmansha chart is in Gemini, placed in 6th house.
Professionally, your house of profession (10th house) is in Papkartari in D-1 chart.
ketu is providing you opportunity to learn for future or preparing for the Next dasha of Venus.
Ketu will give results in 2nd half of its dasha period. recently you are passing through Ketu - Mars, and distance between them is 8-6 house. So, it may not give desired results. Directional strength of Mars is 0.
In Dashmansha chart Saturn is afflicting Ketu. That's why desired results are delayed or denied.

arichinna

Dear Anoop,

Thank you for your reply. I tried to use Jagannatha Hora and various other software in which as per my birth time (including +/- 5 mins), the dasamsa placement has ketu in Scorpio along with moon (attached for your reference).

I agree there are possiblity of errors in that software. Could you share any way of verifying dasamsa placement of planets from current and earlier profession etc?

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Chart 2.jpg
    Chart 2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

arichinna

Dear dr.farr,

Thank you for your reply. I tried every possible means to propitiate with ketu (including visiting temples, making poojas, reading sloka and wearing gem stones) and Ganapathy too. It seemed something against me is too strong that I cannot break the hurdle. I get to last stage of getting success in my career in finding a good job but break down to square one due to unexpected sheer bad luck which has no connection with my skill. All my hard work for the past two years went waste. It seems like a powerful curse is against me and I am totally clueless.

All I got out of this Ketu Dasa is acquaintance with astrology and bad memories through bad experience that I find difficult to take further steps ahead in life. I fear I may lose my good qualities due to frustration.

Thanks,
Ari.

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Arichinna
Divide one sign in 10 parts ie. 3degrees each. Check the degrees of the concern planet. and find out in which dashmansha it falls (3degree 20 mins will fall in 2nd dashmansha and so on.)
If planet is placed in odd number sign, then will start from same sign and if planet is placed in even sign, then counting will start from ninth sign of the chart.
You can work out on your own. No need of software.
This is based on full sign basis.
Regarding remedies, you can feed dog on daily basis.

dr. farr

Dear dr.farr,

Thank you for your reply. I tried every possible means to propitiate with ketu (including visiting temples, making poojas, reading sloka and wearing gem stones) and Ganapathy too. It seemed something against me is too strong that I cannot break the hurdle. I get to last stage of getting success in my career in finding a good job but break down to square one due to unexpected sheer bad luck which has no connection with my skill. All my hard work for the past two years went waste. It seems like a powerful curse is against me and I am totally clueless.

All I got out of this Ketu Dasa is acquaintance with astrology and bad memories through bad experience that I find difficult to take further steps ahead in life. I fear I may lose my good qualities due to frustration.

Thanks,
Ari.

Then try using a reverse remedy: the opposite of Ketu is Rahu: so, strengthen Rahu by using gems, mantras etc relating to strenthening the Rahu qualities (many of us in the West-and a few in Vedic astrology as well-do not consider Rahu a ntaural malefic! Rather, we consider Rahu-which we call the North Node or Cauda Draconis-a natural BENEFIC, being of the essential nature of a mixture of Venus and Jupiter, whereas we do consider Ketu as natural malefic, being of the nature of Mars+Saturn; therefore, since you have attempted to propitiate Ketu and have failed, support and strengthen Rahu and see if doing so modifies the situation for the better)

arichinna

Dear Anoop,

Sorry for my mis-communication last time. As per almost all the panchanga, ketu on my birth date was transiting 18.20 degrees in Virgo. Virgo being the even sign, ninth sign from it is Taurus. 18.20 degree when seen for a dasamsa of 3 degree each will fall under 7th Dasamsa. 7th from Taurus is Scorpio.

Please check whether my calculation is correct. Thanks for your time and effort.

arichinna

Dear Anoop, dr.farr. and Rajarshi,

A common questions (for benefit of others too) to senior members like you guys:

If a natal chart has an exalted planet and also a debilitated planet in the same sign by placement, will both exaltation and debilitation be canceled. I actually learned from an astrologer last time when Venus and Mercury was transiting Pisces couple of months back, he quoted mercury's debilitation will get cancelled. In that case will Venus exaltation be cancelled too? (going by a logic)

Also in my Dasamsa chart ketu and moon are present in Scorpio. Your answers for the above will help me answer myself.

Thanks,
Ari.

dr. farr

Vedic astrology particularly considers cancellation (both of benefic and of malefic influences) Yes (in my understanding of the subject) the EFFECTS of the combined planets via the sign/house they are both in, will be cancelled in the question asked above; also in the Mercury/Venus example Venus would also be cancelled out. HOWEVER, looked at as specifically relating to EACH of the planets as such, the exalted planet will still be exalted and the debilitated planet will still be debilitated in regards to OTHER influences of each of the planets relative to OTHER chart considerations.