Hips?

What in a chart could indicate that? Large hips? Small hips?

I know genetics but any suggestions?
We all know jupiter but i want examples!

I have quite big due to my Jupiter in the first house who trine Venus/Mars/Uranus and Neptune.

/JJ:eek:

Last edited:

Xapu

Hey,
They say you expand in Jupiter transits anyway.
Virgo should keep you from getting fat though. I've Jupiter in the first house in pisces, squared by Saturn, and I even if I love eating, especially sweet things, I don't gain weight. My directed ascendant has reached that natal Jupiter this year, and this is the year that I've... grown a moustache! I also got a teacher diploma, but that's too far from hips :rolleyes:
Peace,
Xapu

tsquare

I have NOTHING in Libra, not in my progressed chart, not in my natal chart.

/JJ:confused:

I havn't been to impressed with that system that goes...
Leo for spine
Capricorn for knees
Scorpio for genitals
aries for head

libra for hips
etc....etc.....
cancer for breast.....
Aquarious for the rear end(laugh).

But I havn't looked at it all that much..

Anyway I read libra could indicate hips or even a problem with the hips..
I can have lower back pain and I had a hip problem in High School durring track, the tendon was too short that crossed over the hip bone...But I had also grown a great deal at the time...don't have that problem anymore...but they talked of surgery if I was to keep putting presure on the tendon...said I could damage it permenently..it was a vertical tendon, thats the most I know, I could deffinatly feel it when I rad or even walked, it would pop..it would snap over the other hip bone when I ran, forward then backward, then it would swell and enflame and I would be limping arround.

I have a libra stellum and always thoght that that may indicate it, but I havn't taken that system of the signs for differnt body parts any further as of yet.

siamese_dream

My hips are a lot wider than my waist, although I am small and fairly thin...hooray for us curvy girls!

Astrologically, I have no idea where this comes from. I have no planets in Libra...only the South Node.

siamese_dream

Jenna Jupiter said:
Have some placements in common?
/JJ:)

:) That chart format is a little confusing for me to read somehow (I'm spoiled by Astrodienst's look). The only thing I see is that we both have Pluto/Scorpio/4th house. You have a lot of Aqua/Cap going on...I only have my descendant in Aquarius and Neptune in Capricorn.

You are a few years younger than me - in what year were you born? I'm 1987.

greenastrologer

jenna we have the same platform (i'm 3d virgo rising although by the MC i'm at 27 taurus and you're only 17 which must be b/c of my northern local?) pretty much.
i'm pretty hippy as in hourglass figure not pear-shaped and was going to throw out there that it's my venus in taurus but who knows? i have a libra moon (in the 2nd)

[deleted non-astrological comment - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
The Saturn/Jupiter problem here is that. I want to eat healthy and prob "gain weight" because i'm sort of the skinny side. However i want to loose waist as well.

/JJ

FedorFan

[Mod edit - contents (pictures) deleted as absolutely non-astrological, and went against the forum rules.]

I want a tiny waist!!

My mum is Libra she had gone up and down i weight (very libra). Her waist was so tiny people had to sew in her clothes.

/JJ

FedorFan

I actually went through a similar stage of wanting really small calves. This was like 12 years ago when I was 8. It's called anorexia.

aquarius7000

Asking questions: Do you want small hips/ big hips, etc is not going against the forum rules, but inserting pictures of scantily dressed women sure is, and there is no room for discussion there. Had there been absolutely any astrological contents in your post, they probably would still be there, but there just weren't any.

AQ7

FedorFan

[deleted non-astrological comment - Moderator]

why does everyone keep saying Libra rules the hips? Libra rules the butt and Sag rules the hips. I thought this was well known.