Translation of Light?

ALST123

Please can anyone tell me if this chart has a translation of light involved to bring about a positive answer?

MeN.gif

I take Moon to be my significator, and Saturn to be his significator (relationship question). If so, do Pluto or Jupiter make a translation of light from one to the other as they form a trine to Saturn and a square to the Moon? If so, what kind of 3rd party/assistance does this signify?

What do you think?

Cheers,
Ax.

Kingsley

Hello ALTS, The Moon translates the light of Jupiter to Mercury. It may have something to do with some advice or consultation you have had in relation to the question. There is a connection between Mercury and Saturn so depending on your question there may be some connection to an affirmative answer involving Mercury. It is usually only the faster moving planets that work with translation of light.

best
Kingsley

starlink

Hi Alst, as Moon is the fastest of them all, there can not be another planet that brings Moon to Saturn I'm afraid. But Moon (you) will sextile Mercury (his co-significator) which shows an opportunity, not a certainty for the both of you to be together.
Last aspect of the Moon is a sextile to the North Node, which is positive.
What speaks against it all is the fact that Saturn is retrograde. This could mean that he will retreat or wants to think things over first.
Must go now! Cheers, Starlink

starlink

Hi Alst, Mars is the ruler of the 5th and signifies the quisited when it has to do with a lover or with something to do with competitions. Pluto is the modern ruler and in horary astrology more used as secondary or background information. Venus, also in the 5th is co-significator of the 5th house. Jupiter has nothing to do with your 5th here, even though part of Sagittarius falls in this house. (only in natal astrology). Cheers, Starlink

Summery Joy

Regarding The Moon and Saturn, there is no translation of light between them. As a rule, there is no translation of light when the Moon is a significator because there is no faster planet than the Moon. Translation of light occures when a fast planets separates from one significator and applies to another.