Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

petosiris

Banned
Can we get back on track of original title?

Who are Jesus' bride, offspring and relatives according to his own words and the prophetic Spirit? :smile:

''While he was still speaking to the people, behold, his mother and his brothers stood outside, asking to speak to him. But he replied to the man who told him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” And stretching out his hand toward his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”'' - Matthew 12

''And his mother and his brothers came, and standing outside they sent to him and called him. And a crowd was sitting around him, and they said to him, “Your mother and your brothers are outside, seeking you.” And he answered them, “Who are my mother and my brothers?” And looking about at those who sat around him, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother.”'' - Mark 3

''Then his mother and his brothers came to him, but they could not reach him because of the crowd. And he was told, “Your mother and your brothers are standing outside, desiring to see you.” But he answered them, “My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and do it.”'' - Luke 8

''I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.'' - John 17

''For I feel a divine jealousy for you, since I betrothed you to one husband, to present you as a pure virgin to Christ.'' - 2 Cor. 11:2

''For he who sanctifies and those who are sanctified all have one source. That is why he is not ashamed to call them brothers saying,
“I will tell of your name to my brothers;
in the midst of the congregation I will sing your praise.”'' - Hebrews 2 quoting Psalm 22

''Yet it was the will of the Lord to crush him;
he has put him to grief;
when his soul makes an offering for guilt,
he shall see his offspring; he shall prolong his days;
the will of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
Out of the anguish of his soul he shall see the light and be satisfied;
by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant,
make many to be accounted righteous,
and he shall bear their iniquities.
Therefore I will divide him a portion with the many,
and he shall divide the spoil with the strong,
because he poured out his soul to death
and was numbered with the transgressors;
yet he bore the sin of many,
and makes intercession for the transgressors.'' - Isaiah 53

Opal

Premium Member
"In the Book of Daniel, there is narrated a profound event in the life of Nebuchadnezzar, the King of Babylon. The king had a very disturbing dream, and he wanted to understand its meaning. Daniel 2:2 NIV, informs us, "So the king summoned the magicians, enchanters, sorcerers and astrologers to tell him what he had dreamed." The astrologers, also known as 'Chaldeans', were part of the king's circle of so-called 'wise men' who practiced divination. The actual word for astrology in the Hebrew language literally means, 'divining the heavens'. Divination is the act of foretelling future events, or of revealing secret knowledge, by means of signs and omens or other supernatural agency. The practice of pagan divination is prohibited by God. It's in the Bible, Leviticus 19:26 NIV, "Do not practice divination or sorcery."

Divination was common among the pagan peoples of the Bible lands. When the Israelites were about to enter the Promised Land of Canaan, God warned them not to practice astrology. Says Deuteronomy 18:9, 12 & 14 NIV, "Do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there… The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord your God has not permitted you to do so… Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord." Divination is actually regarded to be a grave sin. Declares 1 Samuel 15:23 NIV, "Rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry."

https://www.bibleinfo.com/en/questions/astrology-mentioned-bible

Fortunately, this was not the case in all faiths. In fact, in ancient India and even today, Jyotish vidya was encouraged - because seeking in general is encouraged in Sanatana Dharma (Hinduism)

It is interesting that not all faiths, turned their backs on the astrological truths. During the Age of Pisces though, ruled by Neptune a religion clouded the true beliefs with their fantasies and dogma. It is nice to observe the Cusp of Aquarius and Uranus, will bring acceptance and knowledge that has been shrouded in guilt and hate for so long.

petosiris

Banned
The Bull cults presumably originate with the Ages of Taurus. And The Torah. Taurus. Land of tarsus.

It is interesting that not all faiths, turned their backs on the astrological truths. During the Age of Pisces though, ruled by Neptune a religion clouded the true beliefs with their fantasies and dogma. It is nice to observe the Cusp of Aquarius and Uranus, will bring acceptance and knowledge that has been shrouded in guilt and hate for so long.

The Torah was given neither in the age of Taurus as you previously said, nor in the age of Pisces as you now say, but in the age of Aries.

The Torah was written in the 15th. c. BC in the age of Aries granted uniform precession. The revelation given to the nation of Israel is probably newer than many pagan cults today, but it supercedes them by the wonders and righteousness of God wrought amongst the people.

''For what great nation is there that has a god so near to it as the Lord our God is to us, whenever we call upon him? And what great nation is there, that has statutes and rules so righteous as all this law that I set before you today?''

''For ask now of the days that are past, which were before you, since the day that God created man on the earth, and ask from one end of heaven to the other, whether such a great thing as this has ever happened or was ever heard of. Did any people ever hear the voice of a god speaking out of the midst of the fire, as you have heard, and still live? Or has any god ever attempted to go and take a nation for himself from the midst of another nation, by trials, by signs, by wonders, and by war, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, and by great deeds of terror, all of which the Lord your God did for you in Egypt before your eyes? To you it was shown, that you might know that the Lord is God; there is no other besides him. Out of heaven he let you hear his voice, that he might discipline you. And on earth he let you see his great fire, and you heard his words out of the midst of the fire. And because he loved your fathers and chose their offspring after them and brought you out of Egypt with his own presence, by his great power, driving out before you nations greater and mightier than you, to bring you in, to give you their land for an inheritance, as it is this day, know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other. Therefore you shall keep his statutes and his commandments, which I command you today, that it may go well with you and with your children after you, and that you may prolong your days in the land that the Lord your God is giving you for all time.'' - Deut. 4 ESV

There were about six hundred thousand men on foot, besides women and children, who left Egypt and saw the above.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth who brought this teaching to the nations through his apostles, according to the true gospels is the end of the law. Your astrology does not match reality.

Last edited:

david starling

Nah. Neptune tunes one in directly to the spiritual realm. It's the tropical Age-rulership of Saturn that blocks the spiritual connection and causes the confusion. "Guilt and hate" are the result of Saturn's tropical Age-rulership, not Neptune's sidereal Age-rulership.

Saturn paints Neptune as "delusional" because Neptune is free-flowing and spiritual, whereas Saturn is materialistic and demands dogmatic structure.

Last edited:

david starling

I think you're right though, concerning an increase in clarity due to the approach of the Uranian-ruled, tropical Aquarian Age. The siderealists, including Vedic astrologers, have an Aquarian Age starting centuries later than the tropical version.

JUPITERASC

I thought i would bring up visions and Joseph Smith, a lot of branches of religion start this way, however the chances are these dates are chosen to align to Sirius and Alnilam.
The Church of Jesus or LDS was started on 6th April 1830 in Manchester, New York using Egyptian sunrise day marker while Sirius was on the Nadir.
We Have the day that Mormons settled that seemed to have been electional astrology, the Cathedral was aligned 3 times to Sirius, Utah when it joined the Union was aligned to Alnilam.
Now we have date when Mormon church was founded being aligned to Sirius on graph below:-
If electional then many religion align to these two stars, so many leaders must think this is where souls go to, therefore we are dominated by Hermetic religion, or if unconscious, we find that the creator has an Egyptian flavour?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformed_Egyptian
That is very interesting, I was unaware of their link to Egypt. Thank you!

Hi Monk - religion has strong Egyptian links :smile:

What is the evidence for it?

tumblr_p6jdjvlrDJ1w29u9yo1_400.jpg

Hi Monk - evidence for the Egyptian link is obvious :smile:

R1n27.jpg

The Torah was given neither in the age of Taurus as you previously said, nor in the age of Pisces as you now say, but in the age of Aries.
Jesus Christ according to the true gospels is simply the end of the law.

Your astrology does not match reality.
main-qimg-5b27e71d8dc17d0ff8299b8e4699e357

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
The references you give do have a great deal of merit, today has been spent advising disabled people on their rights, i've been very busy, tomorrow is another day, as always i have a lot to say, given a few hours, i will be a shark with hypocrisy, sadly it will have to wait till tomorrow, i'm so tired, ZZZzzz, yawn!
I have also a lot more investigations about Albert Pike that i need to tell, i'm too worn out today, yawn, i need my carers, i hurt, the bad penny will be back as the Sun rises in London.
Bye for now!
Sadly it is the night staff that get me up with a hoist, so every day up up as the Sun rises zzzzz.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Good point about Neptune. Neptune might bring down boundaries of the corporeal world and help one get access to the spiritual world. However, Neptune is excellent at fogging things up as well. So it can lead you to get very unrealistic or delusional also.

The part I mentioned about seeking the Higher Truth or Consciousness is something I attribute to mainly Jupiter.

I think with those that denigrated Astrology in Christianity, it would be interesting to hear if it could have to do with something else besides - what I quoted in my previous post.

david starling

Good point about Neptune. Neptune might bring down boundaries of the corporeal world and help one get access to the spiritual world. However, Neptune is excellent at fogging things up as well. So it can lead you to get very unrealistic or delusional also.

The part I mentioned about seeking the Higher Truth or Consciousness is something I attribute to mainly Jupiter.

I think with those that denigrated Astrology in Christianity, it would be interesting to hear if it could have to do with something else besides - what I quoted in my previous post.

What I'm saying is, that Neptune is only "delusional" within the context of a Saturn-ruled version of reality. Conversely, within the context of a Neptune-ruled version of reality, it's Saturn that's "delusional".
Jupiter can intercede between these two realities, which is what enables the overview I just described.

Last edited:

david starling

Thanks to Monk's discoveries, it appears that, like the Egyptian pyramids at Giza, the ancient Egyptian spiritual beliefs are still with us--as opposed to having been discarded following the development of Christianity and Islam.