When Will I Find Love?

Spacefruit

I'm always alone, no one ever wants to talk to me.

I'm 22 years old, only been asked out once ... nothing after that. I've never had a bf or done anything ... and I am already out of school ...

I'm so alone. When will there be someone special in my life? I am turning 23 soon and losing hope ...

Last edited:

Spacefruit

Can you see my attached chart?

Sorry ...

Attachments

• My_Chart.gif
    My_Chart.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Spacefruit

I updated with a fixed horary chart.

Responses, please! :sad:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_when_will_i_find_love.62651.64222.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_when_will_i_find_love.62651.64222.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 35

Neptune Rising

In this chart, Moon sextiles Mars next which is retrograde in the asc. This may be someone from the past, perhaps, coming back. However, Moon trines Sun in the 7th house, this may indicate meeting someone in about 10 units of time (days or weeks), though don't take my timing as accurate, I'm only guessing.

:smile:

rafaella

Is there someone that you have interest in? The chart indicates you met someone recently that you had interest in, but things did not develop, as Moon recently opposed 7th ruler Jupter. Venus is about to conjucnt Jupiter showing someone else being with this person, that may be why things never developed.

Moon is in bad shape and about to sextile Mar Rx. This does show frustration and things not going your way. And it seems to me it will be quite sometime before you meet someone.

Yes Moon will eventually trine Sun, so someone will come along, but its not soon, the trine happens in 12 units. I think its most likely months...12 months.

I think you need to work on yourself first. If you are going to sit at home and waiting for love to find you then nothing is going to happen. You need to be out and about. Change your negative thinking, as Mars Rx in first shows negativity. With all that negativity within you with this situation, how is anyone want to ask you out? Maybe change what you are doing? Ask your friends to introduce you to someone, enter some weekend courses or join a social club of some sort, try a new hobby, join the local gym...anything where you can meet new people. Love will come when you least expect it...

It is surprising that with natal Sun and Venus in Aries, you are waiting for things to change rather than making changes yourself. Aries is a go-getter. But then you do have Moon is Scorpio and shows deep emotional seclusion and with Virgo rising this has overshadowed that fun Aries side of you. But it is still there if you let it out. You do have a strong need for an emotional connection with someone and both charts show that you fall for men who are sensitive and caring a bit 'neptunian' - that is, they may not be most grounded people and could be artists and muscians at heart, strong Pisces related traits.

Most likely the man that eventually will be your partner in life is someone that you meet at work, as Jupiter ruler of natal 7th is in 10th house. With a stellium in 8th house, you have a secretive side, maybe more prone to isolation, not quite like 12th house isolation, but you stay in the background sort of and do not put yourself out there....With Sun and Venus conjucnt, I'd expect you to be quite good looking, but your self confidence may fail... I think you should look at what exactly that you are projecting out there to others and if that is what you want to project. Change your thinking and change your behaviour and you may see some results pretty soon...

hope this helps!

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is profection based times based on various significators in the natal and is not a horary delineation)

Using the natal, and centering upon the Woman's Lot of Marriage (ascendant+saturn-venus), and profecting at the rate of 1 sign per year of life:
-profecting the ascendant to the WLOM (which is @26Aquarius), possibility of marriage is indicated at 30 years of age
-profecting the Lord of the ascendant, Mercury, possibility of marriage will occur in the 23rd and again in the 35th year of life
-profecting Lord of the 7th (whole sign) house, Jupiter, possibility of marriage will occur in the 34th year of life

So, at the latest querent will find love (in the form of MARRIAGE) either next year (her 23rd year) or at 30, 34 or 35 years of age

Last edited:

rafaella

Hey Dr Farr,

Would you be able to check my marriage year according to profection and WLOM?

Can I send you my natal details via PM?

thanks!

rafaella

Never been married and according to a vedic astrologer that I consulted 3 years back, my marriage year started since Oct last year so I should be looking out to get married very soon - but this is not happening. Another astrologer, i think also vedic, said 2014...which sounds more plausible.

But if you want to test this, I will also send you detail of my sister, she got married 3 times!!! :)

Thanks Dr Farr, will PM you shortly! :smile:

DoubleVirgo

Hello everyone:)
Sorry to jump in like this and be off topic.....but dr.Farr could I also be part of your testing and PM you my personal data so that you can check mine WLOM as well?

Thank you and blessings :)

Spacefruit

Is there someone that you have interest in? The chart indicates you met someone recently that you had interest in, but things did not develop, as Moon recently opposed 7th ruler Jupter. Venus is about to conjucnt Jupiter showing someone else being with this person, that may be why things never developed.

Moon is in bad shape and about to sextile Mar Rx. This does show frustration and things not going your way. And it seems to me it will be quite sometime before you meet someone.

Yes Moon will eventually trine Sun, so someone will come along, but its not soon, the trine happens in 12 units. I think its most likely months...12 months.

I think you need to work on yourself first. If you are going to sit at home and waiting for love to find you then nothing is going to happen. You need to be out and about. Change your negative thinking, as Mars Rx in first shows negativity. With all that negativity within you with this situation, how is anyone want to ask you out? Maybe change what you are doing? Ask your friends to introduce you to someone, enter some weekend courses or join a social club of some sort, try a new hobby, join the local gym...anything where you can meet new people. Love will come when you least expect it...

It is surprising that with natal Sun and Venus in Aries, you are waiting for things to change rather than making changes yourself. Aries is a go-getter. But then you do have Moon is Scorpio and shows deep emotional seclusion and with Virgo rising this has overshadowed that fun Aries side of you. But it is still there if you let it out. You do have a strong need for an emotional connection with someone and both charts show that you fall for men who are sensitive and caring a bit 'neptunian' - that is, they may not be most grounded people and could be artists and muscians at heart, strong Pisces related traits.

Most likely the man that eventually will be your partner in life is someone that you meet at work, as Jupiter ruler of natal 7th is in 10th house. With a stellium in 8th house, you have a secretive side, maybe more prone to isolation, not quite like 12th house isolation, but you stay in the background sort of and do not put yourself out there....With Sun and Venus conjucnt, I'd expect you to be quite good looking, but your self confidence may fail... I think you should look at what exactly that you are projecting out there to others and if that is what you want to project. Change your thinking and change your behaviour and you may see some results pretty soon...

hope this helps!

I did meet someone recently, but I wasn't attracted to him. I met him at a singles' mixer and we went on another date just together, but I felt that he was more of a friend and the time we spent together was more friendly than anything else.

Idk what I project to others ...

dr. farr

With one of the profection estimates giving 23 years of age, keep trying, because circumstances might be quite favorable for you over this next year of your life.

Spacefruit

On somebody else's thread next time, maybe, perhaps, your own, maybe?

Or you could just PM him directly, instead of bombarding another person's query with your own, and leaving no advice whatsoever for the original poster.

Just a thought.

dr. farr

and leaving no advice whatsoever for the original poster.

Here is some "advice", based on the WLOM in your natal:

More than its predictive value, the true worth of the WLOM is to suggest what the woman can do IN ANY YEAR to enhance the chances of finding love and marriage:
-in your natal the WLOM falls in Aquarius, so:
-read about the positive qualities of Aquarius in the astrological literature
a) follow those + Aquarius indications in your thoughts, actions and reactions relative to issues of love relationships
-read about the things, places, etc, affinitive to Aquarius in the astrological literature (such as the Rex Bills "Rulership" book)
a) surround yourself with those Aquarius affinitive things, colors, perfumes, go to Aquarius affinitive places, look to meet people in Aquarian places, having Aquarian jobs or professions, and so on
-timing:
a) time going out to meet someone new, or time dates or the making of efforts to meet a possible mate, in connection with Aquarius, such as, Moon in Aquarius, Saturdays (anytime), time of day or night when Aquarius rises or is on the MC, during the month when Sun is passing through Aquarius, and so on.

Now also read about the NEGATIVE qualities of Aquarius: then carefully AVOID having those negative thoughts, reactions, doing thos negative actions, or being around people with those negative Aquarian qualities.

Now, if you make efforts in these directions, sincere efforts, then your chances of finding love and marriage will be vastly improved, and that could be ANY time (not only in the profection years mentioned in my earlier post about the WLOM in your natal chart)