My natal chart is so bad I became severely depressed because of it

ClaCla

Can you point out any good indications regarding love marriage and kids in my chart?

Hi there,

Can you point out any good indications regarding love marriage and kids in my chart?

A set of unfortunate circumstances that follows me my whole life, especially lately, made me to start analizing my natal chart hoping to find something that would give me motivation to move on with life and hope that there is happiness for me. However, the more I study it the more bad aspects and unfortunate settings i find. I was very depressed before but this made me hit the rock bottom...I literally think that there is no point in more struggle and suffering for me since my wishes and happiness I seek will obviously never arrive.
I consider myself having a lot of qualities, I am very friendly, fun, outgoing, loving, can fit in any group, talk about anything and do almost anything, but i also have a kind of depth into me. All in all I am very versatile.
However, luck and everything what comes to others around me easily and normally seems to escape and run from me. It seems like I have to struggle 80% of my life to get 20% of joy and happiness. My biggest wish is to have a nice partner and family one day and good life feeling secured and happy around my family and friends.
I was very happy finding Jupiter in my 11th house since I have Saturn in first house but then I found out it was debilitated...
Is there anything good waiting for me eventually, is there any sings of happiness, marriage, kids...? Please help me, I feel awful.

Attachments

• 94036005_804153013444174_782741614849163264_n.jpg
    94036005_804153013444174_782741614849163264_n.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

ElenaJ

If this is really the case, then you shouldn't be checking out your chart.
You seem to be looking at the roadmap and when you see that you can't take the super highway to get where you want to go, you just stay at home.
The natal chart is a map, it shows what materials you have on hand to work with, how best you can use them, what challenges you will have to overcome.
Every chart has positive aspects, and negative aspects, yours too has a mix.
Your sun in cancer is very sensitive, as is your pisces ascendent, that gives you a bit of a dreamy and romantic personality. The sun opposition to Neptune reinforces your sensitivity, and intuition, but it also makes you doubt yourself, and this is where your insecurity and self doubts come from.
Moon of emotions is in virgo, who loves to see the glass half empty. But this moon is in sextile with the sun and trine with Neptune, so you can reach an inner emotional equilibrium instinctively, without having to work very hard at it.
Mercury opposes uranus, over the opposition of Leo/aquarius, two fixed signs, balanced between putting forth your own individualism and your humanitarian instincts.
This mercury is in a lovely grand trine, with Pluto and Saturn. You are very intelligent, with a quick mind. Mercury also rules your 7th house, of marriage and partners, which promises well for you with both.
Saturn in the first house is intercepted, so it probably adds some shyness, but also grounds your personality. And in perfect aspect with mercury and Pluto, you have very good prospects for personal expression.
You look forward to a nice home and family life, and this comes from your Venus on the IC, cusp of the 4th of home. You like a pretty environment, and comfort and love in the home.
Moon squaring mars gives you a bit of a short temper, but in your case, with the pisces and cancer energy, this probably helps to give you more character, and not lose yourself in sentiment and emotions.
So, wipe off your tears and start thinking about your future and how best to use what you were born with!

ClaCla

If this is really the case, then you shouldn't be checking out your chart.
You seem to be looking at the roadmap and when you see that you can't take the super highway to get where you want to go, you just stay at home.
The natal chart is a map, it shows what materials you have on hand to work with, how best you can use them, what challenges you will have to overcome.
Every chart has positive aspects, and negative aspects, yours too has a mix.
Your sun in cancer is very sensitive, as is your pisces ascendent, that gives you a bit of a dreamy and romantic personality. The sun opposition to Neptune reinforces your sensitivity, and intuition, but it also makes you doubt yourself, and this is where your insecurity and self doubts come from.
Moon of emotions is in virgo, who loves to see the glass half empty. But this moon is in sextile with the sun and trine with Neptune, so you can reach an inner emotional equilibrium instinctively, without having to work very hard at it.
Mercury opposes uranus, over the opposition of Leo/aquarius, two fixed signs, balanced between putting forth your own individualism and your humanitarian instincts.
This mercury is in a lovely grand trine, with Pluto and Saturn. You are very intelligent, with a quick mind. Mercury also rules your 7th house, of marriage and partners, which promises well for you with both.
Saturn in the first house is intercepted, so it probably adds some shyness, but also grounds your personality. And in perfect aspect with mercury and Pluto, you have very good prospects for personal expression.
You look forward to a nice home and family life, and this comes from your Venus on the IC, cusp of the 4th of home. You like a pretty environment, and comfort and love in the home.
Moon squaring mars gives you a bit of a short temper, but in your case, with the pisces and cancer energy, this probably helps to give you more character, and not lose yourself in sentiment and emotions.
So, wipe off your tears and start thinking about your future and how best to use what you were born with!

Thank you very much, I really appreciate time and effort you put into this as well as the accuracy. Thank you for comforting words and guidance about everything especially the possibility of my wishes realising. I wish you all the best =)

sworm09

Hi there,

A set of unfortunate circumstances that follows me my whole life, especially lately, made me to start analizing my natal chart hoping to find something that would give me motivation to move on with life and hope that there is happiness for me. However, the more I study it the more bad aspects and unfortunate settings i find. I was very depressed before but this made me hit the rock bottom...I literally think that there is no point in more struggle and suffering for me since my wishes and happiness I seek will obviously never arrive.
I consider myself having a lot of qualities, I am very friendly, fun, outgoing, loving, can fit in any group, talk about anything and do almost anything, but i also have a kind of depth into me. All in all I am very versatile.
However, luck and everything what comes to others around me easily and normally seems to escape and run from me. It seems like I have to struggle 80% of my life to get 20% of joy and happiness. My biggest wish is to have a nice partner and family one day and good life feeling secured and happy around my family and friends.
I was very happy finding Jupiter in my 11th house since I have Saturn in first house but then I found out it was debilitated...
Is there anything good waiting for me eventually, is there any sings of happiness, marriage, kids...? Please help me, I feel awful.

You're right that there are distinct difficulties indicated in your chart. Your Ascendant ruler is Jupiter in Capricorn in a night chart. Jupiter is in Fall in Capricorn and is ruled by a retrograde Saturn in Aries in Fall in the 2nd sign. This could give a feeling of constant setbacks and delays in life. With Pisces rising it could mean constant digressions stopping you from achieving your personal and professional goals.

However it isn't all bad. Venus, the sect benefic is very close to an angle and is in an angular sign, Gemini. She's with Mars and ruled by Mercury in the 6th sign so it isn't exactly an ideal Venus, but a decent one. Interestingly there are some indications of gain through travel, higher, education and religion. Venus rules the 3rd house, is in a sign ruled by Mercury, is square the Moon and with Mars AND Mars rules the 9th where your Lot of Fortune is.

Venus could also show gains in connection to your family and upbringing, specifically positive inheritances form them. This could be monetary or otherwise.

You may want to toy around with the idea of traveling.

ClaCla

You're right that there are distinct difficulties indicated in your chart. Your Ascendant ruler is Jupiter in Capricorn in a night chart. Jupiter is in Fall in Capricorn and is ruled by a retrograde Saturn in Aries in Fall in the 2nd sign. This could give a feeling of constant setbacks and delays in life. With Pisces rising it could mean constant digressions stopping you from achieving your personal and professional goals.

However it isn't all bad. Venus, the sect benefic is very close to an angle and is in an angular sign, Gemini. She's with Mars and ruled by Mercury in the 6th sign so it isn't exactly an ideal Venus, but a decent one. Interestingly there are some indications of gain through travel, higher, education and religion. Venus rules the 3rd house, is in a sign ruled by Mercury, is square the Moon and with Mars AND Mars rules the 9th where your Lot of Fortune is.

Venus could also show gains in connection to your family and upbringing, specifically positive inheritances form them. This could be monetary or otherwise.

You may want to toy around with the idea of traveling.

Thank you on the reply and given time, it’s really interesting what you wrote. I’m trying to figure out those venus-mercury-mars aspects you wrote about.I hope they are at least decent what you said.
Do you maybe think I could have any benefits from this:

Ruler of 5th house is moon
That moon is placed in 7th’s house
Also,
Sun is in my 5th house and sun is in sextile with moon in 7th

Could it be benifical regarding love, marriage and kid by any mean?

ClaCla

You can ask as many questions as you like, until you run out.
The price doesn't change!

:) thanks
Can you then maybe tell if this could be a good asspect for marriage in the future, I know you’ve already helped me very much but if you maybe know and have time:
Ruler of the 5th house is moon
That moon is in 7th house
Also
Sun is in 5th house
Moon is in 7th house
And they are in sextile which everyone say is positive aspect

Can these two aspects somehow connect youth love and children from 5th with partner and marriage in 7th house. Can it by any mean be beneficial for family in future?

ElenaJ

It's very misleading to take a small aspect out of the chart to make an evaluation.
So, ruler of the 5th house is moon.
In general your (eventual) children are closely tied to your marriage partner. The moon shows where our emotional needs lie, and you need offspring, and need to nurture them, and want very much to have a home hearth, with a marriage partner.
Venus in mercury on the IC of the home shows your love of your surroundings, probably more than one home.
Also there, which you seem to ignore, is mars. So there is a lot of activity in the home, some stress. Your moon squares this mars, so arguments. However, they are in mutual reception by house, so this can be worked out.
Moon also trines Neptune in the 11th of hopes and wishes, and Neptune is co-ruler of your ascendent. This could indicate a "piscean" partner, either sun or moon or ascendent / descendent.
Sun is in 5th house, sextile moon, which promises that you can find an equilibrium between the heart and the ego, which also translates to getting along well in a marriage.
But sun opposes Neptune. So your expression of your ego can be weak, you tend to give in.
Sun in cancer is emotional and it's feelings can be bruised, at which point it moves away like its symbol the crab.

ClaCla

It's very misleading to take a small aspect out of the chart to make an evaluation.
So, ruler of the 5th house is moon.
In general your (eventual) children are closely tied to your marriage partner. The moon shows where our emotional needs lie, and you need offspring, and need to nurture them, and want very much to have a home hearth, with a marriage partner.
Venus in mercury on the IC of the home shows your love of your surroundings, probably more than one home.
Also there, which you seem to ignore, is mars. So there is a lot of activity in the home, some stress. Your moon squares this mars, so arguments. However, they are in mutual reception by house, so this can be worked out.
Moon also trines Neptune in the 11th of hopes and wishes, and Neptune is co-ruler of your ascendent. This could indicate a "piscean" partner, either sun or moon or ascendent / descendent.
Sun is in 5th house, sextile moon, which promises that you can find an equilibrium between the heart and the ego, which also translates to getting along well in a marriage.
But sun opposes Neptune. So your expression of your ego can be weak, you tend to give in.
Sun in cancer is emotional and it's feelings can be bruised, at which point it moves away like its symbol the crab.

You are so right about more than one home which has been bouth curse and blessing at the same time. My mom is from smal coastal city so is my dad but from different one. However, until college I lived in our home in other city in which they work and i went to school in. In mean time all the holidays, summer etc. I was always spending living in one or other of my or it’s better to say their coastal towns with my grandparents. Then i moved to college in also different city. I really spent my life living at many different places and in each of them I had and srtill have different surroundings, friends, way of living and memories. It’s still the same. However, bad side of this is that actually I never really know where I belong, and this is probably one of the reasons I’m seeking security and stability one day with my future husbant and family and that’s why I’m so worried. I just want to belong somewhere and have my whole world in one place. Thank you once again for reply and trying to explain this for me.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"I just want to belong somewhere and have my whole world in one place."

The Venus in gemini energy will manifest itself. However, you can guide it so it does the manifesting in a way that you want it to do. We already mentioned that Venus wants a "pretty" surroundings.
For the gemini energy, choose a house that is "gemini", airy and light, maybe on a hilltop, maybe a breezy location. Have the house "mirror" itself, be symmetrical, also young in decor, not classical.
In this way, the energy will show itself, and won't need to come out in "multiple" houses.

ClaCla

"I just want to belong somewhere and have my whole world in one place."

The Venus in gemini energy will manifest itself. However, you can guide it so it does the manifesting in a way that you want it to do. We already mentioned that Venus wants a "pretty" surroundings.
For the gemini energy, choose a house that is "gemini", airy and light, maybe on a hilltop, maybe a breezy location. Have the house "mirror" itself, be symmetrical, also young in decor, not classical.
In this way, the energy will show itself, and won't need to come out in "multiple" houses.

Wow, this is very interesting. I’m very ,,virgo’’ when it comes to decoration. I will consider this from now on. Thank you! Is there any other way I can guide it?

xichuwangwai

Re: Can you point out any good indications regarding love marriage and kids in my cha

Hi there,

where's your juno? and its aspects

ClaCla

where's your juno? and its aspects

It is in Aries :/ 17.37 ... I don’t know how to look at it’s aspects ...
Edit
I found it... it’s in square with jupiter which is probabbly bad but Jupiter is generally porely aspected in my chart forming many squared and is debilitated and retrograde.....so :/.... but Juni is in trine with Mercury. My venus (gemmini) is also ruled by Mercury and Mercury is ruler of my 7th house(virgo) Also, Mercury is in sextile with both Chrion in 7th and with True node in 7th. Also, Chrion and Noth node are both in Libra. Cold this be positive in any way?

Last edited:

xichuwangwai

It is in Aries :/ 17.37 ... I don’t know how to look at it’s aspects ...
Edit
I found it... it’s in square with jupiter which is probabbly bad but Jupiter is generally porely aspected in my chart forming many squared and is debilitated and retrograde.....so :/.... but Juni is in trine with Mercury. My venus (gemmini) is also ruled by Mercury and Mercury is ruler of my 7th house(virgo) Also, Mercury is in sextile with both Chrion in 7th and with True node in 7th. Also, Chrion and Noth node are both in Libra. Cold this be positive in any way?

you're too young to worry about marriage and having kids. it's mainly because of your moon. your moon, in the 7th (need marriage), connected to the sun in the 5th (kids and love), connected to mars in the 4th (it makes you feel like, hurry up and have a family of your own already), connected to venus in the 3rd (need a husband, to express the love and feelings of yours), well, too many connections, way too many. and saturn (pessimistic) in the 1st, and chiron (hurt) and north node in the 7th also contributed a little bit to the situation.
you'll meet your future husband through communications on the internet, your future husband lives somewhere far away, your future husband is much older than you are (I'm talking about decades). your marriage will be, pretty good, I'd feel happy, well I'm a taurus moon, but your moon, not so easily be satisfied, that being said, but you are smart, of course you'll recognize the high quality of the marriage. well, know this, capricorn is like, the worst placement for a jupiter, not to mention squared and retrograde, so don't count on luck, cause in general, there aren't any, which means you shouln't wait for it to happen, instead, you're gonna have to make it happen, yep, you do all the work, thanks to your jupiter I guess? Actually there's more, but I can't say, and no, I'm not asking for money, I just simply have my reasons.

Kannon

Your natal chart is not that bad. Besides, the birth chart is a starting place, not deterministic of outcomes.

Sun is in Cancer and in the 5th house of romance and children.

Sun trine Pluto shows me you've got strength and determination in you. Moon trine Neptune shows sensitivity and creativity. Moon square Mars, however, shows impatience and problems with temperament.

Your original post reveals that your happiness is hinged upon a future event rather than anchored within yourself as coming from being healthy and balanced. You're far too young to be so down on your future. Timing is everything. I did not meet my life mate until I was nearly 39 years old. And it developed rather quickly right after it looked as if the best move I'd made in my life was just falling apart. Trust me, you won't die before you get there. And it is very important to understand the power of consciousness for self-fulfilling negative prophecies. Try to use it in a positive, creative way to communicate to the universe the outcome you want (apart from any particular persons, places, or things).

Part if the difficulty is Sun opposite both Uranus and Neptune, which suggests challenges at being consistent and maintaining perspective and mental-emotional balance.

Sun opposite Neptune should tendencies for self-doubt and questioning of your worthiness; a tendency to compare downgrade yourself compared to the shiny surface image projected by others. Trust me, others lives are not as shiny or easy as you think.

Sun opposite Uranus shows more temperament issues with impatience and inconsistency. These aspects really need a discipline of some kind and/or creative outlets to divert their energies that would otherwise be detrimental. In other words, these oppositions need to be externalized in some form, but if externalized entirely into relationships or others will tend to create moodiness, insecurity, rebellion, and drama.

We all have challenging aspects in our charts. Their presence doesn't say anything about our life outcomes, but just shows what types of hurdles we must jump over to get where we want to go.

Last edited: