Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 03-12-2018, 02:38 AM

Signs you get along with best

I'm curious. What star sign do you get along with best and why?

For me, I get along best with Sagittarius. I find them the most easy going, accepting, positive and optimistic sign. I can be myself without being judged. They like you for your personality and love getting outdoors. I'd say its probably because I'm jupitarian and have a lot of sag planets. What about you?

Unread 03-12-2018, 02:44 AM

Re: Signs you get along with best

Oh sag can judge. Don't forget that.

I'm a sun sag but I act more like a Scorpio (more energy in this sign). Much like those traits I posted that you said described you son, they describe me. I think too it's because the first planet I experienced was Mercury (the first planet above my horizon at my birth) and Mercury is a personal planet (also my highest degree and a critical degree too) also it's loosely angular and in a Concentration of energy that's in Scorpio (Mercury-Pluto-Chiron-Venus and some other odds and ends). That being said ig I'd get along well with others Scorpios.
Unread 03-12-2018, 02:57 AM

Oh I know sag has some flaws too. Like overindulgent, unhealthy or untidy from my memory. But overall I like them. Scorpios are pretty good too when they're not so sensitive.
Unread 03-12-2018, 03:22 AM

Gemini, followed by Scorpio. Some Aries too.

I really like Gemini's energy. So free, un-inhibited, and flexible. My Nadir is in Gemini.
Unread 03-12-2018, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan View Post
Gemini, followed by Scorpio. Some Aries too.

I really like Gemini's energy. So free, un-inhibited, and flexible. My Nadir is in Gemini.
Yeah what I like about Gemini is that even though their lives keep changing on a daily basis, they get to experience almost everything and life can't get boring as a result. But it can lack direction and stability.
Unread 03-12-2018, 05:52 AM

Cancer. They show a lot of interest in me and kinda get me talking because of it when I'd usually hold back. Libras. They always consider me a friend but depend on me too much I think. The beginning of aries sun signs, Like end of March seem to get along very well with me too. But the rest of aries they think they are too good for me literally I've been told this. Virgos and Capricorns are easy for me to get along with as well. Any planets in those signs. Saggitarius hates me. IDK why I think they are intimidated they often result to bullying and pick on me for my differences. Geminis on the opposite side show little to no interest in the real me but on a superficial level we get along as long as things don't get too deep. My mom was an aquarius. So I have a soft spot for them. And it's a lot like my libra friendships. They just want too much from me. Or something I can't or don't want to offer. Leo's on the opposite end. I've never had a problem with a Leo nor has a leo had a problem with me. But I've also never been too involved with Leo's. It's similar to relationships with gemini. Scorpio is the same as leo for the most part. Pisces. It just feels right. We don't have to talk were just cool with each other. They get it. I get it. There's always a sense of comfort and comradery with a pisces. Like we are on the same team. I can say the same with taurus.
Me
Taurus sun
Pisces moon
Taurus Merc
Aries Venus
Leo mars
Sag Jupiter
Pisces Saturn
Aquarius Uranus
Cap Neptune
Scorpio Pluto
Aries Ac
Unread 03-13-2018, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Yeah what I like about Gemini is that even though their lives keep changing on a daily basis, they get to experience almost everything and life can't get boring as a result. But it can lack direction and stability.
You are quite correct, Abby.
Unread 03-15-2018, 09:36 PM

All my natal planets are in summer signs. AND those are the signs I get along with best!

My ASC is Scorpio and I have no planets there. I don't dislike Scorpios....but I don't think they dig me that much (Leo).
LIN

"The universe does not care if it inconveniences you."
Unread 04-29-2018, 11:49 PM

I get along the best with Earth signs, mainly Taurus and Virgo.
Unread 04-30-2018, 06:45 AM

I get along with any sign, but my closest friends most commonly have Sag, Leo, Aqua, Cap and Virgo placements.
For some reason I find it hard to vibe with Pisces even tho I am a Pisces rising. Hm.
And I'm having hard time with Gemini altho one of my good friends is one.
Unread 04-30-2018, 10:09 AM

Scorpio, Gemini, Capricorns, Aquarius, Aries.

The crazier the sign typically the more I vibe with it. Gemini people in Sidreal could oppose my Sun or rising sign (in tropical oppose my Merc, Pluto, or Venus). Scorpio can Conj my Venus, Mer, Pluto (espicaly Venus). Capy can be Conj. My capy Stella (or my Sun or rising in tropical).

I have no Gemini placements, which id rather have over Saggitarius placements. I'm pretty Capricorn heavy myself in both systems so i partial to it's brand of wild.
Unread 05-08-2018, 11:03 PM

I haven't met a star sign, yet. Need a working spaceship to find out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Oddity (05-08-2018)
Unread 05-08-2018, 11:47 PM

From experience, Scorpio.. Except the one running trait is that they're so much more emotional and sensitive than they like to admit. Also, they tend to project like crazy when unhealthy
Also Aquarius and Aries, but Aries bring out my bad side. Virgos are awesome and creative

And more on why...Scorpios are sensitive just like Cancers are, they're just more stubborn. So we kinda get each other's tempestuous water natures. Aries bring out my Mars ascendant and I love how they're down to do anything and try anything. Aquarius's always have something interesting to say and we get each other. Virgos think deeply and are very emotional in their own way. Also the best sarcastic bitches

Last edited by Lykanized; 05-08-2018 at 11:56 PM.
Unread 05-09-2018, 12:08 AM

I have to say, two Scorpios drained the **** outta me today
Unread 05-09-2018, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
I haven't met a star sign, yet. Need a working spaceship to find out.
Haha lol. Good one .
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
Blaze (05-09-2018)
Unread 05-09-2018, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
I have to say, two Scorpios drained the **** outta me today
The thread is labelled “ signs you best get along with”.

I’m a bit over the Scorpio haters party. Not that you say you hate Scorpios, but Wow..

Last edited by Luney; 05-09-2018 at 02:48 AM.
Unread 05-09-2018, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luney View Post

I’m a bit over the Scorpio haters party. Not that you say you hate Scorpios, but Wow..
Whine to someone else, I'm not in control of people who spread Scorpio hate. All I said was two Scorpios really drained me today. It's a forum. I wasn't going heavily offtopic. If you knew what they did you'd understand, trust me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (05-09-2018)
Unread 05-09-2018, 03:11 AM

Quote:

Sorry for the insensitivity. Anyway. I don't know why you're telling me this. You should be telling the people spreading Scorpio hate if you have an issue. I honestly have had enough of peoples' emotions today and I can't control what other people do so this is just fruitless
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (05-09-2018)
Unread 05-09-2018, 11:30 AM

All my besties have been Aries.
They are like fun children that get over stuff easy and just their spontanious
energy.
love them!
Unread 05-09-2018, 11:36 AM

Quote:
All my besties have been Aries.
They are like fun children that get over stuff easy and just their spontanious
energy.
love them!
Funny that. Aries opposes my libra planets and I find them gaslighters, sore losers, lovers of war, combative, abusive, excessive selfishness, inability to resolve conflicts, sadistic (unless they have a few Pisces planets).
Unread 05-09-2018, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Funny that. Aries opposes my libra planets and I find them gaslighters, sore losers, lovers of war, combative, abusive, excessive selfishness, inability to resolve conflicts, sadistic (unless they have a few Pisces planets).
yes , one of my besties has Aries Sun/Cap Moon Venus in Pisces,(she is a bit full on, but not a hurtful bone in her body funny enough,
Another friend has both Sun and Moon in Aries and Mercury in Pisces, she is the same. Both have Mars in Gemini . The 3 of us have been friends for 20 years.
I wont go into past boyfriends.....this could get downright nasty!
Abby83 (05-09-2018)
Unread 05-09-2018, 12:02 PM

Quote:
yes , one of my besties has Aries Sun/Cap Moon Venus in Pisces,(she is a bit full on, but not a hurtful bone in her body funny enough,
Another friend has both Sun and Moon in Aries and Mercury in Pisces, she is the same. Both have Mars in Gemini . The 3 of us have been friends for 20 years.
I wont go into past boyfriends.....this could get downright nasty!
Thank god for Pisces softening them up .
Unread 05-09-2018, 01:01 PM

I get a long with the water signs (including Aqua and Cap) espicaly the ones on this forum, as I don't know many Pisces or Scorpios out if the forums (Scorpios ik irl get a long with me the best probably why I thought I was Scorpio dominant, more likely they are stingers and I'm tentacles).
Unread 05-09-2018, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Lol, what has poor Aries done to you ? But it's true, I'm really bad in resolving conflicts,...
Unread 05-09-2018, 06:07 PM

I tend to be very drawn to Aries'. They excite me. Quite raw creatures, rarely tame and I don't like tame. Can also be very smart. Always up to explore the world and find a new adventure. Discover something new. No inhibition or judgment. I think bc of aspects in my chart, we aren't always good for each other tho. We risk just feeding each others' fires

Tags
signs