Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 05-10-2018, 01:30 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Nope, I like them too
My sun and Mercury are in the 11th house
Yayyy we both love being weird lol

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 05-10-2018, 01:35 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I have known Aries and Leo to be more like sheep and they would side with a bully but a strong one wouldnít. I also think Aries follows Leo I think because they give up and Leo is more stubborn.

There was a bully at my school who was an Aries she was the popular girl at school. The most popular girl before her was a Pisces and she was popular because she was nice and beautiful. The Aries was mean and beautiful but people love a strong leader.

I have known a Virgo adult to be a bully because she is selfish and I have had Gemini girls be two faced and playing games and Gemini guys lying.

Iíve known Libra to pretend to be nice and work behind your back.

I had a Leo friend who would try to push me around and get upset when it didnít work lol

I donít think humans are nice in general unless they have chosen to be a bit stronger and not be mean.
I am one of those ppl who have chosen kindness as strength, but ignore bullies. Some ppl see bullies ad strong. I don't. That's why I see most Aries ppl as dumb simply because they have a one track mind and often don't even know why they're fighting.

The two signs who are least likely to bully are Libra and Pisces UNLESS otherwise indicated in the chary. I mean we all know my psycho mil is a Pisces dominant but she has the strong martian aspects that make her like Aries.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 05-10-2018, 01:43 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
I am one of those ppl who have chosen kindness as strength, but ignore bullies. Some ppl see bullies ad strong. I don't. That's why I see most Aries ppl as dumb simply because they have a one track mind and often don't even know why they're fighting.

The two signs who are least likely to bully are Libra and Pisces UNLESS otherwise indicated in the chary. I mean we all know my psycho mil is a Pisces dominant but she has the strong martian aspects that make her like Aries.
Libras can have lots of Scorpio which can make them more manipulative. I like Libra though itís good when things are fun and pleasant.

Imagine if you were the only person in the world who chose to be nice and not a bully...it certainly feels like that sometimes doesnít it lol
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 05-10-2018, 02:30 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Libras can have lots of Scorpio which can make them more manipulative. I like Libra though itís good when things are fun and pleasant.

Imagine if you were the only person in the world who chose to be nice and not a bully...it certainly feels like that sometimes doesnít it lol
My mum and I are both that person who chooses to remain good amongst all evil. Scorpio helps me to investigate ways to protect myself. My mum was born into an evil family and chose to never ever harm a single person. She is my soul mate, my biggest idol, and my one true love.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 05-10-2018, 02:41 AM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 9,739
Re: Signs you get along with best

I'll play along.

Any sign that gets on well with my Asc lord(s) or Moon is what I get on with. Really limits the scope for friendzies.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 05-10-2018, 02:48 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
My mum and I are both that person who chooses to remain good amongst all evil. Scorpio helps me to investigate ways to protect myself. My mum was born into an evil family and chose to never ever harm a single person. She is my soul mate, my biggest idol, and my one true love.
She sounds very very brave. The ones who do choose to bully they are lost weak souls. Whatís your mums chart like what is it that made her go the other way?
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 05-10-2018, 04:56 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
She sounds very very brave. The ones who do choose to bully they are lost weak souls. Whatís your mums chart like what is it that made her go the other way?
Its just who she is. Its ingrained in her and she can't change even if she was forced. If someone held her by knife and said she had to kill a dog, she still couldn't do it.

I don't know what made her go the other way but she has south node in cancer 12th house.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 05-10-2018, 06:14 AM
Luney's Avatar
Luney Luney is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 281
Re: Signs you get along with best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Another mars in Virgo here. Yay. And my twins are too .
Oh Cool.! Is this a good thing? Do you find your Mars placement , and your twins Verbal Mars Madness?
__________________
You need to dig deeper if you want to find the Treasure . L.Rae ☉/♏︎ ★ Asc/♏︎ ★ ♀/♏︎ ★ ♆/♏︎ ★ ☿/♏︎★☋/♏︎ ☾/♐︎ ★ ⴲ/♐︎ ⚘/♍︎ ★ ♂/♍︎ ★ ♅/♍︎ ★ ♄/♓︎ ★♃/♌︎★ MC/♌︎
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 05-10-2018, 06:18 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,333
Re: Signs you get along with best

That's really interesting. My parents and sisters all have Scorpio either as a sun, moon, or ascendant and the universe just decided to casually not give me club membership
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Unread 05-10-2018, 07:34 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 14,687
Re: Signs you get along with best

I get along best with green lights
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (05-10-2018)
  #61  
Unread 05-10-2018, 07:57 AM
demetraceres demetraceres is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 295
Re: Signs you get along with best

I read here so many bad things about Aries that I will change my sun sign.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Unread 05-10-2018, 09:19 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by demetraceres View Post
I read here so many bad things about Aries that I will change my sun sign.
I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. Good you have a sense of humour .
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Unread 05-10-2018, 09:20 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
I get along best with green lights
Me too . Stop signs are dangerous when you're half asleep, which is quite often for me.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Unread 05-10-2018, 09:22 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luney View Post
Oh Cool.! Is this a good thing? Do you find your Mars placement , and your twins Verbal Mars Madness?
I love mars in Virgo. They're so sexy. They're not overbearingly aggressive. They are often quite healthy, nice skin and have that virgin sexiness.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Unread 05-10-2018, 05:23 PM
Luney's Avatar
Luney Luney is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 281
Re: Signs you get along with best

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetraceres View Post
I read here so many bad things about Aries that I will change my sun sign.
Why have you missed and overlooked all the people who have said they love Aries..
__________________
You need to dig deeper if you want to find the Treasure . L.Rae ☉/♏︎ ★ Asc/♏︎ ★ ♀/♏︎ ★ ♆/♏︎ ★ ☿/♏︎★☋/♏︎ ☾/♐︎ ★ ⴲ/♐︎ ⚘/♍︎ ★ ♂/♍︎ ★ ♅/♍︎ ★ ♄/♓︎ ★♃/♌︎★ MC/♌︎
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Unread 05-10-2018, 06:16 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 9,739
Re: Signs you get along with best

Don't worry everyone: All the signs su'ck a'rse. That's fair treatment for ya.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Unread 05-16-2018, 09:56 AM
demetraceres demetraceres is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 295
Re: Signs you get along with best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luney View Post
Why have you missed and overlooked all the people who have said they love Aries..
Oh, my comments were in the context of the other thread about war, didn't want to confuse anyone
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to demetraceres For This Useful Post:
Luney (05-16-2018)
  #68  
Unread 05-16-2018, 09:57 AM
demetraceres demetraceres is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 295
Re: Signs you get along with best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Don't worry everyone: All the signs su'ck a'rse. That's fair treatment for ya.
What about you?
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Unread 05-16-2018, 10:18 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
I am one of those ppl who have chosen kindness as strength, but ignore bullies. Some ppl see bullies ad strong. I don't. That's why I see most Aries ppl as dumb simply because they have a one track mind and often don't even know why they're fighting.

The two signs who are least likely to bully are Libra and Pisces UNLESS otherwise indicated in the chary. I mean we all know my psycho mil is a Pisces dominant but she has the strong martian aspects that make her like Aries.
Libra is the mean "girl bully" btw, they are also rulled by Saturn remember. Pisces can be seen as bullies bc we gets lost in our minds and day dreams and then we loose track of time and track of you, so it may look like we are giving the cold shoulder...
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Unread 05-16-2018, 04:36 PM
Luney's Avatar
Luney Luney is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 281
Re: Signs you get along with best

I’ve put more thought into this!

I’m heading toward the Earth signs .
My longest relationship was with a Taurus.
I have some nice Capricorn and Virgo friends too. Who in turn, like me., take time out to do stuff together.

I initially said Aries, as I find them challenging, I like a challenge. But being with an Aries Man that is challenging , can have its pitfalls.

Librans are too nice...haha.
Water signs... I don’t really mix much, as we seem to swim around each other in
a sense, I feel like I’m drowning in a sea of emotional turmoil.

See what Uranus in Taurus did.. changed my mind...lol
__________________
You need to dig deeper if you want to find the Treasure . L.Rae ☉/♏︎ ★ Asc/♏︎ ★ ♀/♏︎ ★ ♆/♏︎ ★ ☿/♏︎★☋/♏︎ ☾/♐︎ ★ ⴲ/♐︎ ⚘/♍︎ ★ ♂/♍︎ ★ ♅/♍︎ ★ ♄/♓︎ ★♃/♌︎★ MC/♌︎
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Unread 05-16-2018, 04:41 PM
Luney's Avatar
Luney Luney is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 281
Re: Signs you get along with best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Don't worry everyone: All the signs su'ck a'rse. That's fair treatment for ya.
Thatís fair to say, we all have our darkside...
__________________
You need to dig deeper if you want to find the Treasure . L.Rae ☉/♏︎ ★ Asc/♏︎ ★ ♀/♏︎ ★ ♆/♏︎ ★ ☿/♏︎★☋/♏︎ ☾/♐︎ ★ ⴲ/♐︎ ⚘/♍︎ ★ ♂/♍︎ ★ ♅/♍︎ ★ ♄/♓︎ ★♃/♌︎★ MC/♌︎
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Unread 05-16-2018, 09:13 PM
GuyWithWeirdChart GuyWithWeirdChart is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 177
Re: Signs you get along with best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
I'm curious. What star sign do you get along with best and why?

For me, I get along best with Sagittarius. I find them the most easy going, accepting, positive and optimistic sign. I can be myself without being judged. They like you for your personality and love getting outdoors. I'd say its probably because I'm jupitarian and have a lot of sag planets. What about you?
I am a Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Taurus Asc, I get along with most signs fairly well, but Virgo is my favorite sign, even though they're my opposite, I feel like I have a lot in common with them.. As far as Moon signs go my favorite is Pisces and Aquarius. Pisces Moons seem to be similar to myself, in terms of the empathy and trying to be a good person. Aquarius I like for their individuality and their eccentric nature. I have my moon in tight conjunction to Uranus and Neptune so maybe this is why those two are my favorite. And as for Virgo's... most of them have integrity, compassion, a desire to help people, they're good listeners, they seem to have humility, they aren't loud and obnoxious, tend to be introverted, I just have a lot in common with them and that makes me feel comfortable.. I don't feel like i'm talking to some "alien" person, I feel like i'm talking to someone similar to myself with them. Sorta like we're on the same page.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Unread 05-17-2018, 01:07 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyWithWeirdChart View Post
I am a Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Taurus Asc, I get along with most signs fairly well, but Virgo is my favorite sign, even though they're my opposite, I feel like I have a lot in common with them.. As far as Moon signs go my favorite is Pisces and Aquarius. Pisces Moons seem to be similar to myself, in terms of the empathy and trying to be a good person. Aquarius I like for their individuality and their eccentric nature. I have my moon in tight conjunction to Uranus and Neptune so maybe this is why those two are my favorite. And as for Virgo's... most of them have integrity, compassion, a desire to help people, they're good listeners, they seem to have humility, they aren't loud and obnoxious, tend to be introverted, I just have a lot in common with them and that makes me feel comfortable.. I don't feel like i'm talking to some "alien" person, I feel like i'm talking to someone similar to myself with them. Sorta like we're on the same page.
Pisces Suns can come across as Virgo espically at first. My first expression is Capricorn (Mars sign and Saturn aspects my Luminaries) mixed with a misinterpreted Scorpio (it's a Pluto Moon), underneath it's very Pisces (Sun and A.C. rulers sign). I would go by Pisces or Capricorn as such, even though they aren't my luminaries.

[Jupiter is Conj. Pof and IC in Pisces ruler of my Sun and A.C. that's why I go by Pisces (Neptune is unaspected in Capricorn i also feel it's pull <with Saturn n pluto>)]
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
signs

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.